Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Period and chill

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ive had sex with a chick on her period before me and my old bm used to do it regularly, some of these guys arent lyng, they are literally
bleeding RED looking for the GREEN light... ok that was lazy and corny, but i tried.

edit: just get a horny bj if you're not ready

RickTheToad

Reaction score
For those squeamish, I suggest turning off the lights or blindfold sex and have her clean up the scene of the crime afterwards including you before the lights get turned on or the blindfold comes off. Obviously if she is gushing, that would most likely be a no for a lot of guys.

But different strokes for different folks applies here.

Most of my plates that wanted sex during her period let me bust inside as an incentive so can't complain. (yes Rick, I know you're all for condom usage so save the lecture. LOL)
Keep doing that and you'll either have a gift that keeps on giving or a unwanted child. Your bill, not mine. I'm just a toad.

RickPound

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have some experience with it being a self conscious thing for women. I was with a girl on a weekend trip (nice hotel suite, etc) and the first night she told me she was on her period during foreplay and dirty talk that I thought was leading to the beginning of the all out weekend secs fest. I halted and was disappointed. She got mad and went to bed. She told me the next day it made her feel really bad because she was already self conscious. It made her immediately feel unsexy.

The next time she told me she was on her period during foreplay I said “I don’t care baby” “I’m not scared” “Let’s go get in the shower” and the outcome was much better.

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yah i aint banging no girl on her period, thats not attractive at all. Makes me think of gutting a deer, then i think of deer hunting and then i lose my train of thought and go soft.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't even throw down a towel, ***** is *****

nobdon

Reaction score
So I will tell you how it ended up...
I went there for chill but I took with me some weapons. I was determined to check if she was bull****jng me.
So, at one point as we were making out I started checking the underwear for period pads (very discreet and gentle with fingers ). She was wearing one. But then I thought that it might be to cover up her story.
As we continue I let her know that I brought a ****ring with me. She says too bad we cannot use it. I say, yes too bad but there might other ways to use it . I take it out and give it to her to feel it and play with it. I never stopped for a minute touching and licking her.
As we continue I let her know that I also brought oil massage scented candle and eatable full taste lubricant. I gave her to taste and smell. She was on fire. I kiss her again and tell her I do not mind. That was it. It was right and there on the couch no towels no nothing.
The following morning we used all toys and oils.

PS: she was indeed on her period

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello DJ Community,

This is my first post. I ended up here after researching and reading the "top books" in game.
Pretty new in the game, experimenting around at the moment so I was wondering.
I'm seeing this girl, we had sex before, multiple times. The sort of friends with benefits kind of thing. The previous week we met twice, no sex because of activities and some oral but no sex. This week she started period and is on for 7 days now. Today she tells me she wants to hangout and chill but she mentions she is still on period.

Any idea what kind of plan she has? ( It seems that just by asking this, I lost the game).
Any suggestions on how to approach the matter?

So far I replied with the footprints and handprints on snow from a couple that it seems they had sex outdoors to spark imagination
@nobdon I see that I inadvertently hijacked your thread. It was your first post on SS too. That is not the welcome new members here deserve. I apologize. I hope you will post an update on where things are now, with you and this girl. That will offer all a fresh opportunity to respond.

Edit: I just saw you actually already posted an update, right above this. Somehow I didn’t realize that was from you, the OP. Oooops. My bad. Again my apologies. Please do not be deterred. Welcome to SS. Do keep posting. Keep Learning. Wishing you all the best.

Last edited:

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My wife was on a contraceptive injection for years and only had a period every 3 months.
It made a change to have a valid reason to avoid having sex with her. So I actively welcomed her
periods so that for a change I could excuse myself without feeling guilty for not having any urges
to pursue her (or anyone else for that matter) sexually. For the record, she would have been totally
up for period sex. But for me, her period mainly represented a timespan where I never had to
struggle to make up reasons/excuses why I didn't particularly want to partake in intercourse.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a man communicates and demonstrates that having sex with a woman, while she is on her period doesn’t phase him, that seeing period blood is no big deal to him, and he easily and nonchalantly accommodates for a potential mess by throwing down a towel or taking her in the shower, or both, that creates HUGE relief for a woman.

Him being unfazed is a HUGE turn on for a woman
. His solidity and being unfazed radiates masculinity. He’s completely unbothered. That masculinity that he radiates is SUPER attractive.
Yet it could also be a huge turn off for a woman. “I told him Im on my period and he doesn’t even care. How desperate is this guy to get some?”

Wouldn‘t it be sexier if the guy said “ok, I’ll grab some chocolate and stream Sex and the City for you.” rather than “the sight of blood gushing from you doesn’t bother me, let’s do it!!”

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yet it could also be a huge turn off for a woman. “I told him Im on my period and he doesn’t even care. How desperate is this guy to get some?”

Wouldn‘t it be sexier if the guy said “ok, I’ll grab some chocolate and stream Sex and the City for you.” rather than “the sight of blood gushing from you doesn’t bother me, let’s do it!!”
Everyone approaches their partner and their sexual dynamics as they are inclined.

The sexual scenarios and dynamics in my mind/experience that led to my post were very different than the one you presented. What I shared is clearly not a match for everyone nor was it intended to be.

Each interaction and each couple involved is a unique combination in a moment, and thus always best for them to follow what most pleases and satisfies them, at that time.

Your words wouldn’t fit my scenario just as my scenario wouldn’t likely fit your sexual dynamics, as described.

To each their own. Follow what best works for you and your partner.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are two kinds of women:

The good ones: they will make you *** anyway, without your explicit request
The bad ones: allways eager to find an excuse why they cant make you ***