Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pep talk Needed

RickPound

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A chick I've posted on here about before is back in my head.

It was about a 2 year deal, her cheating on her long time live in BF with me, lying, gaslighting, push/pull, all the good stuff - with both of us. He didn't know but then found out. Everything blew up in her face but she went back and forth between me and him a few more times before she abruptly decided to move across the country. She ghosted me and left him in shambles.

There was one breadcrumb text a few weeks after she moved, the classic "Hey, how are you?" which I ignored for a few days and then finally replied "What's up". No response and then it's been NC for 6 months

It hurt but I was finding comfort in the fact that she was (hopefully) long gone by moving 1,000 miles away. I couldn't keep her but either could he so that fed my ego a bit. Even though I wasn't her BF or in any kind of "relationship" I started to realize how much damage the whole situation did to my psyche and I had some work to do to get over her and fix my brain.

Anyway, 3 months after she left, just as I was starting to forget about her and move on, I see her back in town...back living with him. It's a small town and we passed each other driving a few times and she would look the other way. I saw her again the other day at a red-light and figured I had to acknowledge her even though I knew she would be mortified if I tried to get her attention. Anyway, I guess I kinda wanted to see what she would do so I rolled down my window and looked right at her. I was just gonna say "What's up, thought you moved away". She looked mortified as I expected and she just motioned for me to keep driving.

That interaction was a little silly and that's not what's bothering me, but these intrusive thoughts of her being happy back with her ex have crept back in my head. I know it's still my ego talking but I want to know that she hasn't changed and this guy is f*cked for taking her back. He only knows a fraction of what she did with me.

Btw - I've been f*cking other chicks the whole time and have an equally as hot one (and less crazy I think) trying to lock me down of late. It helps but I've always gotten enough pvssy that it's taking more than that to move on.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My pep talk is she’s trash and the dudes a clown to stay with her. By all means if she wants to bang... oblige but do not entertain anything else. She will cheat on him again.. don’t know her age but at some point her programming will want a kid.... some sucker will give her one and she will continue getting side action with no risk on her part. I stopped rewarding bad behavior a very long time ago. I’ve screwed around with girls that were cheaters ... eventually they would push for a branch swing and I would cut them off. I’ve had several confront me and I usually laugh and say it was fun but why would i ever get in a relationship with you... your cheating on your guy with me... and probably others.... that’s not relationship material... f them. You got yours.... when you see her again don’t play into her game... and realize she’s garbage

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My 2 cents…

You need time and distance away from her in order to heal.

Move. Leave your small town. Your options will will be plentiful if you move.

Good luck!

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see her back in town...back living with him. It's a small town and we passed each other driving a few times and she would look the other way. I saw her again the other day at a red-light
You're subconsciously stalking her. She's not worth the headspace. Move on.

Last edited:

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I'm going to say isn't a pep talk (because pep talks are sometimes filled with white lies to make someone feel good).

You're more ahead of the game than you realize. Any forum member that claims that a woman hasn't lived in their head is either lying or they haven't had many women. It's been quite a long time ago, but I've been in your shoes. The fact that you recognize this and also that you don't like it is an indication that you'll eventually heal and emerge better and stronger than before.

Although you may or may not envy the other guy, you can be thankful that you aren't him. Despite her behavior toward the both of you, he took her back. --- In view of this... do you think that his friends respect him? Do you think that his family respects him? And most importantly...do you think that he can respect himself? The answer is "no" to all three questions.

Here's something that you can take pleasure in. Anytime, she tells him that she's going out (to visit friends, family etc..) he will always have his doubts. Any time her phone rings or there's a text message, he will again always wonder who is calling/texting. Each incident will be a reminder of not only the distrust, but also a reminder of how miserable he thinks of himself for voluntarily putting himself in this position.

From an outside perspective (here on the forum and also in real life in your town) you came out the winner. You took this gal for a test drive. You know that she's a lemon. The other guy also knows that she's a lemon and he actually "bought" her anyway. Deep down, she can't respect a guy that would tolerate her behavior and, he also really can't respect himself.

Again, my words aren't some "pep talk" but here's the verdict. You won and they lost.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s difficult to tell if you were mocking all the clichés that we read or if you’re trying to pass this off as your own.

You’re merely describing regular female behaviour/hypergamy.

It’s actually just a c0ck count issue. The next guys after you are getting an inferior woman because her c0ck count is higher. So if your ex dumps you for new guys, they are all getting less-than what you had.

The higher the c0ck count = less bonding = less trust.

You can’t trust a woman who has a past. That’s why men have, traditionally, always wanted virgins.

There is absolutely no need to make this issue more complicated than it is. Men want to invest in women that they trust. Slvts are untrustworthy. This has always been the reason that slvts have been despised by men in history.

It’s actually just a c0ck count issue. The next guys after you are getting an inferior woman because her c0ck count is higher. So if your ex dumps you for new guys, they are all getting less-than what you had.

You can’t trust a woman who has a past. That’s why men have, traditionally, always wanted virgins.

There is absolutely no need to make this issue more complicated than it is. Men want to invest in women that they trust. Slvts are untrustworthy. This has always been the reason that slvts have been despised by men in history.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You’re speaking to a very old “issue” - women leaving men for a perceived better deal. This is hypergamy.

Men have always struggled with this in history. That’s why we have things like “monogamy” and “marriage”. It’s also why infidelity was punishable by death. These matters were taken extremely seriously.

It’s not complicated. My answer is the truth.
dunno if it is necessarily hypergamy in most cases , but for sure the feminist mindset that is consumed by the modern day woman is very daunting

the biggest problem with feminism and red pill is that it is catered for the mental problematic people ( depression , sadness , etc )

this will only make it worse for them

I had a fight with a girl that i was seeing because apparently I was not supportive about her bullsh1t things that she was reading . Like becoming a marketing freelancer and other stuff like that

ofc she left , tried her own thing . She Banged a couple of guys , failed miserably and then after like 1 year is calling me like a desperate to get together again

the problem is mainly the bullsh1t that women are fed , and basically corrupted and destroyed :)

RickPound

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My pep talk is she’s trash and the dudes a clown to stay with her. By all means if she wants to bang... oblige but do not entertain anything else. She will cheat on him again.. don’t know her age but at some point her programming will want a kid.... some sucker will give her one and she will continue getting side action with no risk on her part. I stopped rewarding bad behavior a very long time ago. I’ve screwed around with girls that were cheaters ... eventually they would push for a branch swing and I would cut them off. I’ve had several confront me and I usually laugh and say it was fun but why would i ever get in a relationship with you... your cheating on your guy with me... and probably others.... that’s not relationship material... f them. You got yours.... when you see her again don’t play into her game... and realize she’s garbage
She’s 24 and I’m 36. Hot, young, and pretty cool besides her character flaws. She would hint towards a branch swing but never do it. I rationally knew her behavior was trash but my ego wanted to win her.
My 2 cents…

You need time and distance away from her in order to heal.

Move. Leave your small town. Your options will will be plentiful if you move.

Good luck!
That’s why I was a little relieved that she moved away, and a little rattled to see her back It isn’t like I’m stuck in my hometown. I moved here solo in my 20’s to pursue my passions. I’ve established a business, career, and am pretty tied into the community and it’s a great and thriving part of the country. It is small though.

You're subconsciously stalking her. She's not worth the headspace. Move on.
I don’t like it. It’s like her behavior is addicting to try to figure out on a female psychology level.

What I'm going to say isn't a pep talk (because pep talks are sometimes filled with white lies to make someone feel good).

You're more ahead of the game than you realize. Any forum member that claims that a woman hasn't lived in their head is either lying or they haven't had many women. It's been quite a long time ago, but I've been in your shoes. The fact that you recognize this and also that you don't like it is an indication that you'll eventually heal and emerge better and stronger than before.

Although you may or may not envy the other guy, you can be thankful that you aren't him. Despite her behavior toward the both of you, he took her back. --- In view of this... do you think that his friends respect him? Do you think that his family respects him? And most importantly...do you think that he can respect himself? The answer is "no" to all three questions.

Here's something that you can take pleasure in. Anytime, she tells him that she's going out (to visit friends, family etc..) he will always have his doubts. Any time her phone rings or there's a text message, he will again always wonder who is calling/texting. Each incident will be a reminder of not only the distrust, but also a reminder of how miserable he thinks of himself for voluntarily putting himself in this position.

From an outside perspective (here on the forum and also in real life in your town) you came out the winner. You took this gal for a test drive. You know that she's a lemon. The other guy also knows that she's a lemon and he actually "bought" her anyway. Deep down, she can't respect a guy that would tolerate her behavior and, he also really can't respect himself.

Again, my words aren't some "pep talk" but here's the verdict. You won and they lost.
This is what I tell myself because it does help. But a part of me (my ego maybe) thinks that my game wasn’t good enough to fully steal her away. She begged for him back, said it was the biggest mistake of her life, and that she’ll do anything to “save” her relationship with him. But I guess, what kind of prize did he win anyway?

She may have been looking for a better deal with me, but I also think there are more issues with her than hypergamy. I do get the sense she was a bit of a slvt in college, and who knows if she cheated on this dude before I came along. Right after everything blew up and she was flip flopping between me and her Bf, she also went off for a weekend and fvcked another dude. Btw- that was the town she moved to for 3 months.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t like it. It’s like her behavior is addicting to try to figure out on a female psychology level.
There is nothing there man , just the garbage that the media is feeding women

the funny thing is that everyone knows that it is garbage and hurtful to women but not one wants to stop it

which kinda makes me think that this is the agenda to destroy society at a particular level in order to be way easier manipulated and controlled

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a definite agenda to destroy traditional society/values. Women are used as pawns in this destruction. It’s actually a male agenda and its related to a new, imagined, genderless world/matrix.
this are the easiest times to get laid , but this comes at the expense of the family life

by the time women will realize what happened , it will be already too late for them