Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Patterns

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a great BJ pattern for those who are interested (Everyones hands should be up;).

What you should do is make sure the two of you are secluded. Make sure she is close or already in "the mood".

Start by asking her what is her favorite food. When she tells you, begin to go into details of what it taste like. For example, say that doesnt she wish she could have the SWEET liquid of the fruit/food SHOOTING DOWN HER THROAT right now. If it is hard, place emphasis on it' HARD, LONG shape and associate it with your RICHARD by saying it will bring her happiness (pronounced "ha-PENIS") and pointing to your pants. Ask her, "IF I could give it to you now, would you let it PENETRATE your mouth. Also, would you SWALLOW and SUCK it until you had your fill of the SWEET AND MILKY liquid?

*Remember*

1) Empasize words such as SWEET and HARD and point to your pants.

2) Make her want to start suckin you off by associating it with her favorite foood.

Anyone else have any good patterns?

B.Kennedy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ummmm.

Hey, baby, I bought you a present. You've heard of Oral Roberts University? Well, I paid for your tuition to Brian's Oral University. Classes begin immediately. Put on your lipstick.

-Brian

awake

Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you ever used that pattern??
I don't think so.
why not tell her: Stop, suck it right now!

The_Mole

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
your pattern is too related to sex, it wont work, it sounds too much like sex, make it sound like sex noticably but not that much. will work on horny girls though

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is the idea. She is supposed to be closed to wanting to suck you off, but is putting up a little resistance.

Tantric

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of the patterns that have MAJOR sexual induendoes don't work. Myself and a couple of other DJ's like SexPDX and Sir Chancelot have tried many patterns...some with a lot of success, some with absolutely NO success at all.

From what i found, the girl HAS to be in the mood first of all, or at least for the idea to be in her head for any of these Sex/BJ patterns to work, otherwise it flys right over her head.

The Discovery Channel pattern is supposedly one of the best, but found that most girls did not respond to it UNLESS they were extrememly horny or had sexual thought in their head already.

If this pattern is going to work, she's gonna have to be WANTING to give it to you beforehand...otherwise she won't pick up on it. There's also a ceratin pace you have to maintain when talking, otherwise it'll come out wrong.

Drug_L0rd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well good pattern but it aint exactly yours now...is it?

you got it from pickupguide.com didn't you?

give the writers some credit man...nevertheless you brought it to these people's attention, it was in my attention a long time ago.

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, I never said I created it. I simply brought it over as an example for those who need it. If it makes you feel better I will post from fastseduction.com. Happy?

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And another thing, I only used the BASIC outline of the pattern. Most of this that I typed was what I came up with. Some of the way that the words were used were outlined on fastseduction.

Vronski

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried it. Chicks just get hungry. They say that their mouth is watering and you have to feed them.

One even thought that I hid her favorite candy somewhere and began searching for it. lol I said that she will get the candy if she comes and plays with me on the bed. She came, we made some love, then it was my turn to give her candy and since I did not have any she got pissed. I brought her some next time I saw her.

But it worked.... only in a very weird way.

From what i found, the girl HAS to be in the mood first of all, or at least for the idea to be in her head for any of these Sex/BJ patterns to work, otherwise it flys right over her head.....
She is supposed to be closed to wanting to suck you off, but is putting up a little resistance.
Exactly. So she has to already want to do you. When she does, you dont need patterns anymore.