Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

PATTERNS

Reaction score
With poet talking about patterns, i renewed my interest in them and checked them out again at the layguide.

What i realized is that i am already using patterns naturally. I am using them haphazardly and only a few of them, but the few i use seem to work unbelievably well.

When i first checked those patterns out in may, i thought they were too complicated and structured. But those are just outlines, so dont look at it that way.

Here is the tip part on getting started with patterns. FOCUS ON TRANCE WORDS. WORDS THAT THE GIRL USES A LOT. I have been doing this with one girl and she cant get enough of me. ex. this girl uses the word 'comfortable' a lot when talking about relationships so i just recite it back to her in just a little different way which demonstrates to her that we are clicking together, 'click' being another trance word she talks about when talking about relationships.

Basically the instant connection pattern is the one mainstay i use. Once u get that connection feeling in her, it is pretty much smooth sailing unless u r totally different from her. I just suggest that everyone check out patterns again, but dont get so caught up in the outline of the patterns they present. Just using them haphazardly like myself produces great results.

IF U R NOT COMFORTABLE ENOUGH USING PATTERNS, JUST FOCUS ON TRANCE WORDS. HELL, I WRITE DOWN THE GIRL'S TRANCE WORDS JUST TO KEEP IT EASY. Trance words are an easy way of starting with patterns.

BigBadJon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SS is some pretty powerful stuff. They say that the most successful communicators use language patterns and non-verbal communication to influence a desired outcome naturally.

You're a natural communicator. Plain and simple.

FekTraz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys

I havent keeping up with the forun lately, and I was wondering if someone could tell me what SS is.

Thanks

------------------
F*CK IT, DEAL WITH IT
- Mark Kostek

Live Ever - Die Never

Zito Tin Ellas

Shadowlord

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SS is speed seduction, like bbj said, very strong, very nice to use
works great if ya ask me.

SL

------------------
Three pieces of advice from everyday experiences:
1) Just do it (Nike)
2) Do, or do not, there is no try (Master Yoda)
3) All of the above

Poet

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NEANDERTHAL SUPERSOLDIER:

Hey I like that, glad to see someone is into this besides me & BBJ & a few others. Really, the most important part of getting into a woman's head is active listening, really hearing what she is saying & pulling out the useful info. Women will drop a lot of info that a lazy mind will not pick up on. They don't even know they are doing it. When U know how to string topics & elicite values U can really find the motherload. Now my present "steady: "C" (Sat. night hottie) is really not complex & does not know how to express feelings very well so I have to elicite everything from her to find out what pushes her buttons. She's not used to espressing feelings to others. A shy girl at heart. Some people are like that. It just requires more questions & they will eventually tell Uwhat U are looking for.

Then pick up on trance words etc. Poet

------------------
Action is all....words don't mean ****.

Trust your instincts & nothing else.

Reaction score
Well i plan on having a lot to talk about in a few weeks with this one girl and the patterns and so on that i am doing with her. I just dont want to jinx it by talking about it too much right now. She seems like a keeper.

I will say this, i am totally breaking my rules with this girl because being comfortable with me is so important with her. So i have to walk the fine line of being able to give her time without it seeming like i dont have a life. So i said, "i'll call u on sunday nights which is when i have a lot of time".

Ok i will say a few things. She kept saying to me over phone, "what else do u want to know", she said this about 20 times (she is totally comfortable in opening up to me, which i can assure u she is) over the course of 7 HOURS ON THE PHONE. YEP U HEARD RIGHT, 7 HOURS. LONG DISTANCE I MIGHT ADD. Best phone call of my life too. It established myself to her as a guy who understands her and is similar to her and who thinks of her as more than just a hot woman. It was the right move. It was late at night, so basically it was during both our sleep times. And because she didnt want to get off the phone with me at all during that whole time, u be the judge.

Time will tell if i play this right, but i will say this. We have had phone sex twice in which she has orgasmed each time. And she is a good girl. I kept stressing to her that i needed a good girl with a naughty side, and looks like she fell into my trap of having to prove herself to me.
edit*****she was the one who initiated the phone sex both times too*****end edit

Another thing i said to her is that "damn i am running out of good questions that would make u think deeply, not those superficial questions like what is your favorite color......do i have to start writing down questions and recite them off to u next time".....she said sure and the next time i called her i said "ok, i feel kinda funny just asking u questions off a paper, but u asked for it".......and i proceed to ask her the questions and it was another great phone conversation.

BAIT THE HOOK TO SUIT THE FISH. Cant be the same with different girls and different situations. Need to be flexible.

In a few weeks as things progress, i will list all the thought provoking questions i pumped her with that i could remember. I have some written down too, hahaha, with her answers right next to the question.

Since its her birthday this week, i sent her a trilogy of 3 separate sex letters using some patterns that i created and her trance words as well as other things. She will be thinking, damn this guy totally understands me and intuitively knows what i want and what i am thinking. One of the questions i asked on phone just to make sure sending these letters to her wouldnt be a bad idea was "what would u think if i sent u a sexual letter?"---she was fine with it, considering we had phone sex, i pretty much knew she would be but just had to reinforce my assumption.
Ok, all done for now.

[This message has been edited by NEANDERTHAL SUPERSOLDIER (edited 12-12-2000).]

Reaction score
seduction.com go to the newsletters

pickupguide.com

i tried to put up the tranceboy site but it didnt work

[This message has been edited by NEANDERTHAL SUPERSOLDIER (edited 12-14-2000).]

Reaction score
Well the girl i was talking about (above)was an internet girl i have been talking to since mid october.

I flew out to oregon to meet her from december 20-23. DISASTER. WORST DATING EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE. I am soon to be 26, she just turned 29. She looked 20 in the baseball hat, but 33 without it and without makeup.

I guess my patterns and conversation skills fooled both of us into thinking we had a great connection and so much in common.

I get off the plane and see her late wednesday night, ug, she didnt impress me in her looks(5.5,and yes i got her picture before hand, however it was 6 years old from when she was in a sorority and she looked pretty good), but thinking we had a connection, i gave her the benefit of the doubt and tried to look past her looks. We get back to her place in some stupid little town called keizer near salem, oregon and she didnt have anything prepared for my visit which pissed me off. She didnt even have toilet paper or anything but water for me to drink so i insisted we go to 7/11 to get that stuff. She promised me some surprises and that she would cook for me, but, um, nothing like that happened while i was there.

She said give her a day to get past this internet thing because it was just so strange for her(she seemed weirded out the night i got there). Um me too, but still. I gave her the benefit of the doubt even though i sort of had the feeling that she already decided she wasnt interested in me. I wish i just looked at her looks and made that same decision about her without taking any other considerations about her.

Thursday morning, i take her to a day spa for a massage but on the drive i could tell something was wrong. She wasnt comfortable with me and she was getting snappy with me. So i'm like "what, dont u like me" she says "i see us as really good friends". I'm thinking great. She basically said i misrepresented myself even though i told her i was 6'1'' 230. I told her in the summer i was usually around 8-8.5% bodyfat and that currently i was a little out of shape(about 11.5% bodyfat at 230).********edit***she had 3 pictures of me********** She said i had a belly which i thought was a joke since i only had a not very big fat roll under my belly button. DAMN, I WEAR STRUCTURE MUSCLE SHIRTS TO GET GIRLS AND THIS GIRL HAS THE NERVE TO BASICALLY SAY I WAS FAT JUST BECAUSE SHE IS INTO 6'3'' 170 SNOWBOARDER/SURFER TYPES.

She was also being a hypocrite which is what really pissed me off because she said she was 5'8'' 137 when in fact she looked to be 5'7'' 153. She wore a fukkin size 12, i checked. The only touching we did the whole time i was there basically was a hug right when i got off the plane.

But anyway, even during the ride to the day spa in portland before she gave me the friend speech, i was giving her the silent treatment because i knew it already. After the day spa she kept offering up suggestions in which i knew i would have to pay for (zoo, nice restaurant, so on) so i shot down every suggestion and acted indecisive to piss her off. She still had to christmas shop so she was quite rude enough to lead me around store to store taking her dear sweet time picking out clothes and stuff.

I pretty much find out that we have absolutely nothing in common except our political views and i guess our values. We pretty much didnt talk the whole time i was there.

She talks in her sleep the first night when i am sleeping on the floor of her bedroom. She says "look at the walls". I'm like thinking oh no man, is she gonna kill me or something. The next night she lets me sleep in her bed upstairs(i sleep on bedroom floor again) and she sleeps on the couch downstairs. That night, she screams so loud that it wakes me up. I'm like, holy skit, this girl must be nuts. I again sleep on the floor that night and the next night in her bedroom because i dont want any of her hospitality at this point and wanted to tell her on the ride back to the airport how i didnt sleep in her bed just to spite her and keep her from sleeping in her bed. That really pissed her off when i told her that.
HAHA. Did things like that the whole time there to get on her nerves because i flat out didnt like the person she was.

She takes me to the ocean friday. Surprised she even did that. That was the only thing i wanted to see in oregon anyway besides her. On the way back, from the ocean she is trying to get me to take her to a nice seafood restaurant and thinks i'm weird because i only want taco bell. Forget her, i wasnt gonna go to a stupid restaurant and sit across from her while we dont even say a word to each other and she spends more of my money.

This girl had the nerve to say that she was spending money on gas and how she couldnt spend time with her family because i was there. I'm thinking, um u spent what $25 tops on my visit compared to the high hundreds i spent to visit and pay for massages and she is complaining about gas money. Petty idiot.

Within the first 12 hours of meeting her, i wish i could have left, and 6 of those hours was sleep time.

Some tidbits. This girl is trying to tell me she dated Brian Griese (qb denver broncos) 2 years ago and how she dated some no name relief pitcher named joe nathan of sf giants 4 years ago. I just have a hard time seeing that because she might have looked good 10 years ago, but now she looked slightly above average at best if she would wear some nice clothes(which she didnt when i was there, no style whatsoever) and makeup.

The reason i post this is basically to say, HEY YO, stay away from those internet girls and if u do try them out, make sure to minimize your costs until she proves herself.

I wasted more money then i would care to say just to see if she was a match for me when i could have easily found much better girls for a lot less effort and expense in chicagoland for me.

Oh well, live and learn. Great learning experience for me. Glad i found out sooner than later about her so i wouldnt have to waste any more time, money, or effort on her. Now i can get back to the girls around here since i broke up with the one girl i was seeing and the internet girl didnt work out. SOMETIMES U JUST GOTTA LAUGH AT YOURSELF AND THE THINGS U DO.

There were plenty of details i am positive i left out, but that is because i am just putting this experience behind me and forgetting about the time i was there. The happiest time i had there was when she took me to the airport 4.5 hours early.

Just for your information, oregon is pretty boring and very rainy. It literally didnt stop raining the whole time i was there.

BACK TO REAL GIRLS IN REAL SITUATIONS. I CANT COMPETE WITH THE INTERNET FANTASY GIRLS HAVE OF ME.

[This message has been edited by NEANDERTHAL SUPERSOLDIER (edited 12-26-2000).]

new_juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey if you want some totally good resources on SS look up ross jeffries on napster. He has made like 8 or 9 70 minute seminars on SS.