Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Patriarchy Revival 10 - Feminine Morality vs. Feminine Intellect and Why the Patriarchy Fell.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Feminine Morality was a construct that was initially used by men back in the day, to control their women and enforce monogamy. Today, the modern woman is not burdened by this idea of Morality from men, but rather, only women who try to attack each others reputation, through Social Media or otherwise.

Feminine Intellect has become the refuge of the modern woman and this information and knowledge is gained by speaking to other women, as well as manipulating men.

The Patriarchy has fallen, simply because we have traded places; Now, the woman tries to enforce Masculine Morality, why? Because this means men will become big, strong and dumb, exactly what she wants, so Masculine Morality can continue to be pushed.

For those who believe being Masculine and pushing that masculinity onto the other men in their sphere, I have a message for you: You are a sheep, you come from a lineage of sheep... You sit amongst Shepherds and tell them that it is better to be a Sheep... Why? Because you know the Shepard has a greater purpose than you, an exponential advantage over you through intellect which can now be explored thanks to technology, yet you resist, as if grazing in the field is a fulfilled life.

We men, we are not Alphas or Betas, we have literally been left behind and for the sheep, it is a simple solution... For them, but what about the next generation? The generation after? All sheep.

I fear, that So Suave has come into the clutches of sheep... That by enforcing Masculine Morality, you do your fellow man a favour, but you do not, in fact, you do them and yourselves a great disservice, not because you are sheep, but because your goal is to simply graze... Grazing is not an acceptable goal for a Shepherd.. He has much more potential than this; to fight over the land itself, not each blade of grass on it.

In closing, I put no blame on the sheep, for they are locked in a positive feedback loop with women and cannot see outside of it; they enforce Masculine Morality and are rewarded and they take their rewards with great grins, thinking themselves clever. You are the opposite of clever, you are dull, without edge and lost.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A very small proportion of men got the vast majority of women. Its always been this way. Its just well documented now in the modern time. I don't so much see it as a fall off of patriarchy so much that men no longer have a responsibility for or to women. I wont put myself in harms way for women. I have no responsibility nor care for the culture nor of any service to the fallout. Men are free of any such burden. Most dudes have not got the memo.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A very small proportion of men got the vast majority of women. Its always been this way. Its just well documented now in the modern time. I don't so much see it as a fall off of patriarchy so much that men no longer have a responsibility for or to women. I wont put myself in harms way for women. I have no responsibility nor care for the culture nor of any service to the fallout. Men are free of any such burden. Most dudes have not got the memo.
Most dudes do not want to get the memo, furthermore, the memo is still being pushed, a lot... Men who cannot educate themselves or do not want to, will attach themselves to this idea to justify not being educated... Rather than being intelligent, they are moral.

Women are not at fault for the Patriarchy falling.