Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Past missed opportunities

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
Have you guys ever think about past missed opportunities that the girl was super into you, to the point of knowing you could have scored?

Occasion 1: In college I had my own apartment living alone, went with this girl to the lake, she looks at me says "Pedro, makes this interesting" and I didn't do anything, then after the lake I invite her to my apartment and predictable enough she said she was going home instead.

Occasion 2: In college, in the apartment of a few girl friends of mine, at night I'm kissing this girl, she was all over me, I could've have escalated and fvcked her right there or could've said "Let's go to my apartment" but instead I left after kissing her.

Occasion 3: I was dancing bachata with this girl, she was giving me the fvck me eyes, I could've have gone for the kiss, but instead didn't do anything, and predictable enough, she ended up with a other guy that night.

Occasion 4: Was fvcking both girls (not at the same time), they were friends, they were fighting to make me commit to any of them, I was living the dream, I committed to one of them and told the other one that I wasn't interested in her anymore, she started crying. Then predictable enough, I became a puzz with the other one, lost respect for me, then left me.

The gentleman (puzzy really) in me wanted to keep being the great guy and not like all those "jerks" who toyed with women and didn't commit to them.

If only I knew what I know now and could go back in time. I need to read from you guys that I was the biggest puzz ever.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll go a little deeper if I go down memory lane I have a trail of regrets when it came to some females. Potential keepers who would have been down with me in this life of sin since high school. They would have had my first child without a doubt. I just didn't really pursue hard enough.
One had an abortion because I made her do it when I was 19. Later on two had a miscarriage.
One even got shot at with me in the car when I was in the gang life.
Now they all got kids of their own and settled down. I send peace their way.

We are here now and I am grateful for swallowing the pill and seeing the light years back. Still learning the instincts and reflexes when it comes to moving around women.
This sh1t is for life till the casket drops it ain't temporary.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
When I first became truly red pull aware I started thinking about all the missed opportunities that I had there at the time I didn’t realize were opportunities.

Waking up to the reality of sociosexual relationships occurs in several phases. For those of you recently unplugged, hang on, it’s going to get more and more interesting…

One thing that I didn’t realize was how many of the women that I slept with on tradeshow circuits, were married, and lying about their relationship statuses.

This was part of my awakening that I’ve alluded to in past posts - again it put me in a funk for a while.

Last edited:

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last year was out with my friends ran into a girl I went to high school with. She was excited to see me... we were talking and she said you know in high school I had the biggest crush on you.... I said wow I never knew... she then said you know all of my friends did... we all wanted to fck you.... she said you were always with your girlfriend tho.

I was an awkward looking grade school kid.. tall... lanky...Afro... parents dressed me horrible... when I got into high school and hit puberty I became attractive... but back then still viewed myself as that dork from grade school.

Anyway after her telling me how all the girls wanted to bang me in highschool I felt pretty down.. I can’t believe i blew it back then... my buddy said what’s wrong and I told him... he said bro had you been the guy banging all the chicks in high school you would now be bald, fat, probably divorced and broke... because you would have hit your peak then....I laughed and had to agree with him. I never would have developed the way I did after college if I had it that easy in high school.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Last year was out with my friends ran into a girl I went to high school with. She was excited to see me... we were talking and she said you know in high school I had the biggest crush on you.... I said wow I never knew... she then said you know all of my friends did... we all wanted to fck you.... she said you were always with your girlfriend tho.
If a social circle chick likes you, your guy friend will never tell you. Your female friend will tell you 20 years later over coffee.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's why I hate the thread named " how many women you've slept with".

It could and perhaps should be ten times more if if if..

I've learned to let go of the past and use the newfound knowledge of the RP to be more confident. Also stops me from being a pvssy beggar and chasing women who might have liked me let's say a year ago .

New opportunities are always waiting around the corner.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
That's why I hate the thread named " how many women you've slept with".

It could and perhaps should be ten times more if if if..

I've learned to let go of the past and use the newfound knowledge of the RP to be more confident. Also stops me from being a pvssy beggar and chasing women who might have liked me let's say a year ago .

New opportunities are always waiting around the corner.
In my case my goal is to increase my notch count. Its probably not the healthiest thing to do, but I wanna do what I missed when I was young. At least I wanna be able to develop the sense of abundance in knowing I'm sexually attractive to women.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Normal. Most guys here started off clueless. Girls still turned up randomly coz hole wants to be filled. That's y I don't get this incel thing. If yr not hideous and interact w chix some are going to want to jump you because of some random feeling they got. Keeping them round takes a bit more but not much

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've missed at least two opportunities with two high school crushes but if I would have hooked up with them in or married them I would have had to join their religion not worth it to me all in all because regret not playing high school support hooking up in high school it's overrated that's what college is for messed opportunities yes we've all had them

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Missed opportunities suck, and we all have them.
That's pretty much all that can be said. More of my missed opportunities failed earlier in the interaction with women that weren't super into me and the lay was not yet close to the point of a high probability of sex occurring.

Your female friend will tell you 20 years later over coffee.
This is a reason not to have female friends. There are 2 things I've done right in the mating environment for years. They are:

1. Not getting trapped in the friend zone with women I find attractive. Men and women can't be friends. The few friendships I had with women where I wasn't attracted to them all went to shiit too. Fortunately, I didn't care. I have some female acquaintances though. I get along with some wives of some of my friends. Even certain wives of acquaintances I don't like probably don't realize why I dislike being around them and they likely don't have any opinion of me.

2. Iron Rule of Tomassi #5. NEVER allow a woman to be in control of the birth.

I have not fuccked this one up. I have fuccked up at various times in the past 23 years with nearly every other iron rule, but never this one. I also haven't lived with any of my girlfriends, which means I haven't violated Iron Rule #4 either.

I think this is the most important iron rule. It's possible to fucck up the other iron rules, recover from the fucck ups, and then improve. However, fuccking up with Iron Rule #5 will impact your life on so many levels. Being an unintended baby daddy stinks.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Once I woke up and took the red pill in my 30s, I realized all of the missed opportunities I had. It’s a part of all of this.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope, maybe a bit when I was late teens/early twenties I was forced to live in solitude and missed many opportunities, but now I'm a 33-year-old man. Spending time wondering "what if" is useless and a waste of energy. Who cares if I could have smashed some chick one time, I think that mentality is extremely weak and childish, and I'm not saying this to put anyone down or take some high ground. Go and fvck some women and focus on moving forward in life (in all aspects). Take all those feelings, put them in a box, use that as motivation to progress and never look back (applies to everything negative in life).