Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Parents!??

OtraDia1

Reaction score
Ok- her parents still hate me. They won't let her come over my house and they won't let me go over theirs. All because they found out that I slept with their daughter at school and if I were to get caught there, we both would have been thrown out. I see where they are coming from, I would hate my daughters boyfriend as well, but what do i do!?? I'm freaking out guys, please.

lil devun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you calm the fvck down thats what. you acting like you wanna marry her (if you do then disregard this post). cant you do things that dont include going to her house? or get her to lie to her parents. just dont put too much importance on it caus you'll turn into an afc in no time

Dj Deity

Don Juan
Reaction score
its screwed

and unless you are gettin married to this girl then your relationship is screwed... slowly act more like a friend with her, and while you are doing this look for a new girl, go out do a lot of social things, and when the time is right, LJBF her and move on. i don't know if you have sexxxx that much, but if you like her cuz she gave it to you then just get over it...

random afc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
let's see, is the pinocha worth the heartache, headache and brain-damage. probably not. as much as you hate to hear it, and we love to say it, next that biatch. no, things will not work out. no they will not get better. sorry, nothing else left to do.