Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Out of 300 males/females, 240 women have had sex via Tinder, while less than 50 men have

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my opinion: :mad: :mad: :mad:

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
my opinion: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Maybe if it was la or nyc it would be different, but heck out my 60 mile region on tinder out of those 300 women 260 of them I wouldn't even consider plowing. Most I see in tinder are fat, have nose rings, covered in tats, bad teeth and overall just look gross.

Those men must have really low standards and will plowing anything that's warm.

To me tinder is a swipe version of pof.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
They allow his relentless and self-admitted incel sh1t posting, it's amazing.
Yeah I'm really surprised he and the other incel trolls haven't been banned yet. Really bringing the quality if this great forum down.

We already have one court jester and that's biggoal we don't need anymore

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
numbers seem legit.
240/300 = 80%
50/300 = 16%

As always have been said about the 80/20 rule... 80% of the women are sleeping with 20% of the men
this is not news fellas.

https://www.reddit.com/r/dating/comments/97a9et
Even the 16% is kind of misleading. Sure, 16% of the men may be having any sex at all - but within those 16% there are still the top guys taking the lion's share, it's not an even distribution with a table of equals. It's probably really 5% or so are doing great, 10% are getting by but probably below their own smv, 85% are celibate.

However there is no sourcing in the article. But as you also said, it's not exactly controversial anyway.

Last edited:

logicallefty

Reaction score
Yeah I'm really surprised he and the other incel trolls haven't been banned yet. Really bringing the quality if this great forum down.

Since you are new here, I will give you a tip you may not yet be aware of. If you repeatedly don't like somebody's post content you can click on their name next to one of their posts, and then click "Ignore". This way you never see their posts. Sort of like your own custom SS experience.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lets say there are 10,000 men and women
remove the percentages, leaving
2000 women for 8000 guys

men on average have 3x to 4x more sexual partners than women

if 20% of the guys sleep with 4x women = everybody get laid.

Last edited:

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
men on average have 3x to 4x more sexual partners than women
You know how averages work right? Are you making a cheeky reference or are you actually serious?

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im just having cheeky fun... but I know what my count is, not sure of others

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
magic

or, you can start to read and learn what you came here to learn.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I like the incels. They are the ones shedding light on reality. The blackpill is the last truth you can swallow -it is the final one. Natural selection is real and I agree with much of the philosophy despite not being incel myself

Mgtow, redpill, pua, sosauve... a lot of it is still quite naive

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the incels. They are the ones shedding light on reality. The blackpill is the last truth you can swallow -it is the final one. Natural selection is real and I agree with much of the philosophy despite not being incel myself
Yeah, I don't understand why people have problem with the original post. This forum has always maintained that the top guys get most of the sex, whether you believe in the 80/20 rule or something similar. That has always been a major tenet of the red pill. The link provided simply provides evidence for that belief. Why is that a problem?

Once you have this information you can do what you want with it. Either try to lift yourself up into a higher category, or realize it's not for you and go MGTOW.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, I don't understand why people have problem with the original post. This forum has always maintained that the top guys get most of the sex, whether you believe in the 80/20 rule or something similar. That has always been a major tenet of the red pill. The link provided simply provides evidence for that belief. Why is that a problem?

Once you have this information you can do what you want with it. Either try to lift yourself up into a higher category, or realize it's not for you and go MGTOW.
Men shouldn't be complaining, instead you need to adapt and survive in order to thrive.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It's fine to point out reality, but the posting is obviously meant to fan the flames of red pill rage and there's nothing but bitterness to be found going down that road.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's fine to point out reality, but the posting is obviously meant to fan the flames of red pill rage and there's nothing but bitterness to be found going down that road.
I found the original post informative. It provides scientific (or at least semi-scientific) proof for what we knew all along.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
magic

or, you can start to read and learn what you came here to learn.
I'm still confused. I'm not knocking you, but you're middle aged, have a visible disability, etc. everything that usually goes against a man that is talked about on here and yet you get girls more than anyone on this site despite being older and physically disabled.

How do you make OLD work with a physical disability and age thing when it comes to the appearance thing? Why would they pick you to message back versus a super Tyrone or Chad? Is it because you have good game and woo them with words?