Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ottawa or Toronto?

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Which would you visit if you had to choose one?

I love history so I am leaning towards Ottawa but I have heard great things about Toronto

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been to Toronto, but that was over 20 years ago. The CN tower was cool. The only other thing I remember about the city was a 6'4" transvestite in heels and a red dress.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been to Toronto, but that was over 20 years ago. The CN tower was cool. The only other thing I remember about the city was a 6'4" transvestite in heels and a red dress.
Haha...Oh boy

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m from here. Toronto is now the 4th largest city in North America, so you can expect the same tourists traps, sport venues and night life like any major metropolitan.
Ottawa is much smaller and dotted with government and historical buildings, etc.
You may find some university girls in town and other tourists but its more of a sleepy hollow. However you‘re only a bridge away from Quebec to mingle with them Frenchies….

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m from here. Toronto is now the 4th largest city in North America, so you can expect the same tourists traps, sport venues and night life like any major metropolitan.
Ottawa is much smaller and dotted with government and historical buildings, etc.
You may find some university girls in town and other tourists but its more of a sleepy hollow. However you‘re only a bridge away from Quebec to mingle with them Frenchies….
Thanks for the feedback. I am more of a history guy so I am leaning towards Ottawa and I live 1.5 hours south of NYC so I can experience a big city anytime I want.

Going across the way to Gatineau into Quebec province would be neat too

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ottawa
Thanks for the feedback. I am more of a history guy so I am leaning towards Ottawa and I live 1.5 hours south of NYC so I can experience a big city anytime I want.

Going across the way to Gatineau into Quebec province would be neat too
Ottawa is quite possibly the most unexciting city I’ve ever been to. It’s considered boring even by Canadian standards (and that’s something). Generic, dull, characterless suburbia filled with boring people who work government jobs. Not sure what kind of history you are looking for but you won’t find in Ottawa. Toronto is not a historic (or touristy) city either but it least it has few cool neighborhoods (Ottawa doesn’t).

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ottawa

Ottawa is quite possibly the most unexciting city I’ve ever been to. It’s considered boring even by Canadian standards (and that’s something). Generic, dull, characterless suburbia filled with boring people who work government jobs. Not sure what kind of history you are looking for but you won’t find in Ottawa. Toronto is not a historic (or touristy) city either but it least it has few cool neighborhoods (Ottawa doesn’t).
Well you have the Parliament building, the Notre Dame Basilica and some cool museums. However, it does look quite small and perhaps you are right.

Toronto seems more exciting for sure and there is a North American Martyrs shrine church about 90 minutes from Toronto.