Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

OT. Conceal Carry

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would a taser just make a bear more angry?

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

billtx49

Reaction score
Would a taser just make a bear more angry?
Good chance the probes couldn’t effectively get through the heavy fur.…
Experienced men talk about rounds bouncing off bear skulls, so bear vs human is a completely different ballgame…

Atom Smasher

Reaction score
Yep. Firearm in one hand, spray in the other in case the outer perimeter shots missed or were ineffective …
No way I would personally completely depend on a close in spray defense though.
Everything I need for a nice, relaxing walk in the woods LOL!

Atom Smasher

Reaction score
Man, when I was a kid, there was no such thing as having to be cautious about bears and wildcats, and we played in the fields and woods with no concerns whatsoever of things like Lyme Disease. Man, have things changed.

I live in the cradle of Lyme Disease (CT), and as I mentioned, bears are growing so fast in numbers that they are a true menace. I miss the days of playing out there in nature without worry, and the only bugs I was aware of was the "Cooties" that all girls had!

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

billtx49

Reaction score
Man, when I was a kid, there was no such thing as having to be cautious about bears and wildcats, and we played in the fields and woods with no concerns whatsoever of things like Lyme Disease. Man, have things changed.

I live in the cradle of Lyme Disease (CT), and as I mentioned, bears are growing so fast in numbers that they are a true menace. I miss the days of playing out there in nature without worry, and the only bugs I was aware of was the "Cooties" that all girls had!
My theory on animal reproduction is that in areas like CT as civilization expands the animals get roaming areas decrease and the reproduction opportunities increase.
And yes, cooties were a high source of young boy anxiety ……

Atom Smasher

Reaction score
They’re also losing their dread of mankind which is a dangerous thing for both the bears and the humans. That’s from all the knuckleheads who film them rummaging through their yards and destroying their property while narrating what a “special” experience this is, instead of scaring the bears away.

Result: Way more encounters.

RickTheToad

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They’re also losing their dread of mankind which is a dangerous thing for both the bears and the humans. That’s from all the knuckleheads who film them rummaging through their yards and destroying their property while narrating what a “special” experience this is, instead of scaring the bears away.

Result: Way more encounters.
That brings up another issue. What if the incels give up on the ladies and start to hook up with real wildlife animals? Think about it..

biggoal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I HATE The carry laws here in Floriduh. No open carry, strict penalties for carrying in prohibited places AND you need a permit.

Up in Missouri where I'm from you can open carry and in Missouri you do not need to get a permit to carry concealed. You can conceal carry without a permit in Missouri. Here in FL carrying concealed without a permit is a felony.

In Missouri I'd also carry a full size 1911 even in the summer not caring if people saw it because it was legal.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

logicallefty

Reaction score
I HATE The carry laws here in Floriduh. No open carry, strict penalties for carrying in prohibited places AND you need a permit.

Up in Missouri where I'm from you can open carry and in Missouri you do not need to get a permit to carry concealed. You can conceal carry without a permit in Missouri. Here in FL carrying concealed without a permit is a felony.

In Missouri I'd also carry a full size 1911 even in the summer not caring if people saw it because it was legal.
I'm not a fan of open carry, it gets people too riled up. Those guys who walk down the street with AR-15s on their back are IMO complete idiots. Not everything we CAN do is something we SHOULD do. I am a strong believer in concealed carry though. I think anyone who can carry concealed should be doing it. I enjoy the perks of being a police officer and having blanket concealed carry in every US state and territory. So nice when I travel not to have to worry about each State's rules and laws.

biggoal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of open carry, it gets people too riled up. Those guys who walk down the street with AR-15s on their back are IMO complete idiots. Not everything we CAN do is something we SHOULD do. I am a strong believer in concealed carry though. I think anyone who can carry concealed should be doing it. I enjoy the perks of being a police officer and having blanket concealed carry in every US state and territory. So nice when I travel not to have to worry about each State's rules and laws.
In MO people open carry rifles for rallies and protest and never caused a problem. When state wide OPEN carry passed (before cities could regulate OPEN carry) a bunch of people with ARs and AKs open carried in downtown liberal St. Louis and the police did nothing.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In MO people open carry rifles for rallies and protest and never caused a problem. When state wide OPEN carry passed (before cities could regulate OPEN carry) a bunch of people with ARs and AKs open carried in downtown liberal St. Louis and the police did nothing.
What purpose does walking around like a pusedo armed militia actually serve?

biggoal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What purpose does walking around like a pusedo armed militia actually serve?
My constitutional right. And I feel safer with open carry being able to access it faster and people knowing not to mess with me because they see me carrying.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My constitutional right. And I feel safer with open carry being able to access it faster and people knowing not to mess with me because they see me carrying.
I get it. I’m a small guy too (5’7) and I felt that way most of my life until I took steps to feel confident, strong, and comfortable. 30 lbs of muscle helped, a long with knowing how to fight and how to work a room. You really would consider taking a life because you perceive someone messing with you?

biggoal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get it. I’m a small guy too (5’7) and I felt that way most of my life until I took steps to feel confident, strong, and comfortable. 30 lbs of muscle helped, a long with knowing how to fight and how to work a room. You really would consider taking a life because you perceive someone messing with you?
If someone hits me and feel serious bodily injury I'll draw.

Look at Darren Wilson and mikey brown the giant. Darren Wilson isnt much bigger than you and he shot him because brown was a giant and no charges filed.

I've taken martial arts for years. If I'm attacked im just drawing.

logicallefty

Reaction score
It’s about being in fear for your life. You don’t draw it unless you intend to use it. I’ve had a couple of instances of confrontation where I was concealed carrying and never drew or let on I had it. But one time I did. Was at a bar with a chick and we had drive separate. Talking to the chick I came there to meet and her friend at the pool table as they played pool. The friend had a BF that had been watching me and thought I was hitting on his woman. Didn’t know I was there with the other chick. I finally left. Walked out to parking lot and this dude and seven of his friends followed me out. He said he didn’t like me hitting on his woman and was gonna kick my ass. I tried to explain that I wasn’t and was with the other chick. They got a little too close for comfort, all 8 of them . I drew my 40 half out of its holster and showed my badge and said if you all don’t turn around and get back inside away from me I will have every cop in 30 miles of here after you and plus I got 15 in my mag so that’s two for each of you. They all said sorry sorry . Put their hands up and went back in. Had I not had that gun I would have been jumped by 8 guys . I can fight but not against 8 no fvcking way. The gun saved my azz.

billtx49

Reaction score
It’s about being in fear for your life. You don’t draw it unless you intend to use it. I’ve had a couple of instances of confrontation where I was concealed carrying and never drew or let on I had it. But one time I did. Was at a bar with a chick and we had drive separate. Talking to the chick I came there to meet and her friend at the pool table as they played pool. The friend had a BF that had been watching me and thought I was hitting on his woman. Didn’t know I was there with the other chick. I finally left. Walked out to parking lot and this dude and seven of his friends followed me out. He said he didn’t like me hitting on his woman and was gonna kick my ass. I tried to explain that I wasn’t and was with the other chick. They got a little too close for comfort, all 8 of them . I drew my 40 half out of its holster and showed my badge and said if you all don’t turn around and get back inside away from me I will have every cop in 30 miles of here after you and plus I got 15 in my mag so that’s two for each of you. They all said sorry sorry . Put their hands up and went back in. Had I not had that gun I would have been jumped by 8 guys . I can fight but not against 8 no fvcking way. The gun saved my azz.
Yep, it’s amazing the number of men that will hang in the background off their woman in a club or bar setting only to wait, then confront you after you make a move on ‘their’ woman…
Been there before.
Fvcked up Saturday night fight club game if you ask me.…

biggoal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, it’s amazing the number of men that will hang in the background off their woman in a club or bar setting only to wait, then confront you after you make a move on ‘their’ woman…
Been there before.
Fvcked up Saturday night fight club game if you ask me.…
If I were armed I'd make an insulting comment about his woman about being a tramp or something. Just hope he isn't armed and you're a quicker draw. Firearms like increase your testosterone too. I always pack.

Atom Smasher

Reaction score
If I were armed I'd make an insulting comment about his woman about being a tramp or something. Just hope he isn't armed and you're a quicker draw. Firearms like increase your testosterone too. I always pack.
A responsible gun carrier ALWAYS tries to de-escalate. Anything else is downright irresponsible. You only draw when you absolutely intend to use it, so you'd better be sure your life or physical safety are clearly at risk.

Calling a guy's woman a tramp would be absolutely foolish. @logicallefty handled his business perfectly during that encounter.