Original article, then analysis

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Mauser96

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What that woman writes in those articles is so stupid and delusional that it actually irritates me, even though I know they are just clickbait articles she types up. I guess that means she's pretty good at what she does.

Will check the video out in a bit.

Mauser96

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is another good one.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy has some great videos, I checked out these and the rest of his content. He really rips up these Bolde writers' facades haha, I still don't believe their articles are actually real though. They just sound like too much of caricatures to actually be real.

Real nice intro song here too:

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
C'mon man, the dude really needed 38 min to talk about that article.

The article is click bait trash, dating life is getting harder coz she's getting older.

She obviously has alot of baggage and most dudes are old and experienced enough to walk away from that.

Notice how it's all the men that are the issue. Narcissism is on point from this failed actress.

Mauser96

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The article is click bait trash, dating life is getting harder coz she's getting older. Of course, that was his point

She obviously has alot of baggage and most dudes are old and experienced enough to walk away from that. For sure, and that is the direction of his channel

Notice how it's all the men that are the issue. Narcissism is on point from this failed actress. Now you are getting it. Glad you enjoyed the video.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice one here

bcude

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice one here

Yeah it was interesting and abit of an eye opener for me and kinda makes sense. I mean i haven't had any problems with girls sleeping with me on the first date (to later have a relationship with) since sex nowadays is almost a given. It's like, we like eachother, cool. Let's enjoy eachother too, why wait and have silly rules.
But, i can see the promiscuous part. Now, i've never looked for a relationship, rather a good time, so maybe that's why i feel that way but my ex slept with me on our first date and didn't think much of it back then.
Sure enough though, she couldn't wait to jump into bed with a new guy once our relationship was over, but not really over, which confirms the trend just continues with promiscuous women.

She was post-wall, so the urgency to use sex to secure a guy as soon as possible goes up, which is also a factor.

Do you exclude women who sleep with you on a first date for a relationship?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you exclude women who sleep with you on a first date for a relationship?
I haven't been in an LTR yet. But I will say no I don't exclude them, because:

- If she has had sex with guys soon before, then her having sex with me soon and eagerly too means she probably desires and respects me as much as the hot guys before me. Realistically, every woman is gonna have had sex with a guy soon. Whereas if she used to be sleeping with guys soon, but then changes her tune with me, that'd be a bad sign. I look for desire and respect first and foremost.
- Dumb guys think that because she made him wait, she must have been chaste in general. But, chastity may just be the image she presents to you to get what she wants.

So whereas I would still filter for her being a total hoe or not, how soon she sleeps with me isn't a factor that decides things either way.

Last edited:

bcude

Don Juan
Reaction score
"All marriage is in 2019 is simply a way to transfer resources from men to women, for no other reason that he was dumb enough to sign this contract in the first place and she decides to execute the protocol that effectively awards her part of his assets, net worth or property."

Best definition of marriage i've heard lol.

Mauser96

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy has some great videos, I checked out these and the rest of his content. He really rips up these Bolde writers' facades haha, I still don't believe their articles are actually real though. They just sound like too much of caricatures to actually be real.

Real nice intro song here too:

Yep, pass the word around, he is good

bcude

Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy is brilliant and has so many gems and this is an important one worth watching.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good info, however..i bear in mind that i have been told not to hate women.

bcude

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good info, however..i bear in mind that i have been told not to hate women.
Hating women would be like shooting yourself in the foot and not getting you anywhere. Who said anything about that? If you imply the guy is doing or teaching that you haven't understood the concept of red pill.

gettinit

Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought that was a good and balanced info for those new to redpill and if you swallowed a while ago, a great refresher to keep you on your toes. Simply tactics to fight fire with fire. I didn't get any hate vibes at all. As much as hate to have to do that kind of stuff, it's the unfortunate reality that, if you don't, your life is just going to domino through one relationship crisis after another. Just nip it in the bud.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's tremendous to be aware of womens negative traits, but with all the negativity about women around, one has got to be careful not to hate them.