Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Oral health tip

W

wheelin&dealin

For everyone who wants a kissable mouth:

-Brush the back of your tongue and your gums

-Use those "Breath Asure" capsules that you swallow(Gum and mints don't do the job)

-Whiten your teeth with a home bleaching kit

-If your breath is really bad try taking some acidophilus to restore the good bacteria in your body

Kanadasutra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont know how to call it in english: Soie-Dentaire?? (the things that you pass in between the teeth).

Use it!

More pain in the *ss than just brushing it.. but if you want your mouth clean, it's a must!

And if you want to keep your kissable mouth attrative:
Keep it closed when you are using gum...Otherwise you will look like a ruminating cow! That is even worse when you are masticating heavily with your big smile and white teeth: ie. You look plain stupid! LOL

Steve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Soie-Dentaire = floss

yes use it, you'd be surprised what you find in b/w your teeth.

the_gunslinger

Don Juan
Reaction score
what i find works is a method i use. i have fixed braces so this might help people with them. bacisally devide your mouth into 6 parts, 3 at the top and 3 at the bottom. spend 1 min on each part with 1 large dollop of paste, then use a wire brush to clean between the braces, then use floss in the wires. finally, another dry brush with a hard brisseled brush will dislodge any debris in the braces. finally, use an electonic toothbrush for the back of your teeth, it is better than a manual. also, 2 packets of spearmint tictacks. down one at once and spend the rest over the course of the date. never fails.

------------------
Two nuns cycling down a cobbled street. The first one says "I've never come
this way before"; the second one replies "Must be the cobbles"