Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Open To Suggestions

Hypoxia II

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK Guys heres the deal.

I have absolutely no motivation to do anything whatsoever. Its like I have no emotio at all. Heres an example: Last night I went to a strip club with a guy friend of mine and two women. At the end of the night my friend was getting some, I had every opportunity to do the same with the other lady. She was all over me grabbing my **** but it did not excite me at all. I just wanted to go home and go to sleep.

All I ever want to do anymore is sleep. I don't want to go out with my friends. I dont want to do anything social at all. I dont know what is wrong but I have felt like this for about a month now. I never have fun anywhere I go anymore. I only find the negative in everything even though I tell myself to focus on the positive.

Has anyone else been through a phase like this? If so, what did you do to resolve the situation? I want to turn this around soon before things spiral out of control.

Chrispy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Hypoxia II
OK Guys heres the deal.

I have absolutely no motivation to do anything whatsoever. Its like I have no emotio at all. Heres an example: Last night I went to a strip club with a guy friend of mine and two women. At the end of the night my friend was getting some, I had every opportunity to do the same with the other lady. She was all over me grabbing my **** but it did not excite me at all. I just wanted to go home and go to sleep.

All I ever want to do anymore is sleep. I don't want to go out with my friends. I dont want to do anything social at all. I dont know what is wrong but I have felt like this for about a month now. I never have fun anywhere I go anymore. I only find the negative in everything even though I tell myself to focus on the positive.

Has anyone else been through a phase like this? If so, what did you do to resolve the situation? I want to turn this around soon before things spiral out of control.
It's not depression, but if you let things continue in the same direction (saying no to strip club?!!!!) it could lead to that. While there are many ways to get out of a rut, what works for me is going back to your roots of happiness: hobbies, sports, activities, etc. that really give your focus back to you.

Falling asleep at a strip club? That's just wrong! :)

bbc

Don Juan
Reaction score
May I assume you just feel tired? Too much work and too little sleep? And ...what do you think you dont want anything?

Although you said you did not want anything, well... you still went to clubs, so deep in your heart you wanted somehting but did not have enough energy to start doing it.

Well, so just start gaining energy: simply sleep more, and work less. For me it helps when I just sit and do nothing. After quite short such sessions I want to do somehting already :)

ghazala

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Hypoxia II

1* I have absolutely no motivation to do anything whatsoever. Its like I have no emotio at all.

2* All I ever want to do anymore is sleep.

3* I don't want to go out with my friends.

4* I dont want to do anything social at all.

5* I dont know what is wrong but I have felt like this for about a month now.

6* I never have fun anywhere I go anymore.

7* I only find the negative in everything even though I tell myself to focus on the positive.

When I was graduating, there was this story included in the course. It had a character that used to run for years from his enemies who wanted to kill him for some sin. He used to drink in one bar & the bar tender also knew about his situation.

One evening the man was drinking n the bar tender got a tip that those criminals got his address n are coming to kill him. The bar tender asked the man to leave but ........... he replied .......... I am fed up of this running all the time ............ let them come n finish for once n for all ................. So, Hypoxia II :), there is a limit to everything. Looks like you have crossed the graph .......... excessive situations :) ........... n now you dont find any more attraction towards these. This isnt insane anyways :) ....... quite humane :).

All you need to do is 'EXPLORE ............ YOURSELF!' Clean your innerself ...........

I found the shelter in exploring religion ..... that I used to take for granted ..... n at the same time I did Yoga n played Chess :).

Let's see what comes as a rescue for you ........ Please take care :)