Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Online Players

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dating online is the new dating frontier. I encourage you to embrace it.

Let’s recap how peeps dated before. I know you know this, but just bear with me.

Before there was quality transportation, people would marry or hook up with someone in their hometown. The girl next door…literally in many cases.

Then, there were cars and other forms of transportation, and people started hooking up with others in different villages and such.

I’m sure there were the haters back then saying, “fvck that, you should marry someone from your own village” or “what’s wrong with you? Can’t you get someone from your own village?” etc. (Do you see the similarities between those who hate on others for meeting and dating online and the haters from back then?) ;)

Eventually, when the haters saw that guys were getting with hot, smart girls from other towns, they cooled down and joined in the race (or died off because of natural selection).

I believe the future of dating is online.

Online is it, guys (IMO). One from America can chat with someone in fvcking Japan, get to know them, and eventually meet in person for sex, friendship, LTR, marriage, whatever! It happens all the time. And there is nothing wrong with it. In fact, MOST YOUNGER GIRLS are computer literate and have zero problem with meeting someone from the web.

Meeting and dating someone you meet on the web is a much faster and efficient way to get from point A to point B. Assuming that your point A is meeting a girl who you share common interests with and point B is left to your imagination.

!!The people who are against online dating are the one’s who don’t know how to play this new cyber game (EG failed online) and/or are computer illiterate and/or are resistant to change!!

AND CONSIDERING THAT IF YOU’RE READING THIS YOU PROBABLY SPEND A HEALTHY AMOUNT OF TIME ON THE WEB AND SHOULD LEARN TO GET GIRLS IN AN AREA WHERE YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE!

YOU DO FEEL COMFORTABLE IN CYBER SPACE, RIGHT?

Consider cyberspace your new turf. Like a bar that you frequent. Learn to attract on the web! Then use your skills when you meet them in person.

OLDER GUYS: There is a sh!t load of younger women (18+) who you can specifically target online. Sure, there are a lot of young girls who don’t like older men, but the ones who do will let you know.

When you find a girl who wants an older man, you’ll get what you want and she'll get what she wants! Everyone wins!

Happy Scoring!!!

How do you play the cyber game?

I’m glad you asked. I’ll post about that another day.

Cheers!

ER!C

Last edited:

TurboLover

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I see your point, but nothing beats going out and meeting people. I want to be able to get a 3d look at a girl or women, be able to smell, touch, whatever.

I'm sure there may be some good catches on online, but in my experience and I believe these other cats would agree, its more rare, then just going out to the field.

But then again it could be a better option for older men to met younger girls. Anyway if the future is going to online dating.

Then I'll stick with my SIG(below).

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Before there was quality transportation, people would marry or hook up with someone in their hometown. The girl next door…literally in many cases.

Then, there were cars and other forms of transportation, and people started hooking up with others in different villages and such.

I’m sure there were the haters back then saying, “fvck that, you should marry someone from your own village” or “what’s wrong with you? Can’t you get someone from your own village?” etc. (Do you see the similarities between those who hate on others for meeting and dating online and the haters from back then?)
That's ridiculous. People always moved around looking for women, even before transportation. Humans have always migrated for food and women. Casanova himself used to travel from village to village sleeping with every beautiful woman that he saw.

The people who are against online dating are the one’s who don’t know how to play this new cyber game (EG failed online) and/or are computer illiterate and/or are resistant to change!!
That's one of the most ignorant things I've ever read on this forum.

No, I will never bother with online dating, out of pride. I LIKE approaching beautiful girls in person and practicing my game. I like the challenge of walking up to a total stranger, and getting their phone number after 5-10 minutes of conversation. I even like getting shot down in person, because it's a learning experiance that makes me a better person.

Saying people don't bother with online dating because they can't pull it off is ignorant as hell. People who have game don't need to send IMs back and forth with a girl in Japan. They can meet women anywhere they go.

But, I do like how you describe online dating as a hard process that is easy to screw up. Are you for real? Online dating is a JOKE:

- You can be nervous and the other person wont see it, so even if your game is weak you can get away with it. Although I don't see how you can be nervous when the other person is miles away from you.
- You can think before you type, and pretty much have a well thought out response every sentance. Take for example C&F. Very people can be C&F in real life, because it requires the person to be sponteneous. Online, even your biggest social lepper can be a David D'Angelo and run crazy C&F game.
- You don't have to worry about body language, tone of voice, eye contact, kino, or any of the other things that determine your success in the real world.

So how is online dating hard?

My opinion is (and I know I will get slammed for it, but I don't give a damn), if you can't approach or talk to women in real life, go for online dating, because you can still hook up despite poor social skills. But if you have any game whatsoever, it's a waste of time and travel money.

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahhh another hater who doesn't like online dating b/c he feels comfortable with what he knows.

Good for you!

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't hate on people who do online dating. I can understand how it's great if you don't have the courage and the social skills to approach and meet people in real life. Almost every person has been at that stage in their life at one point or another. If you're super shy in person and need to have that 10 mile buffer zone in order to work your game, BY ALL MEANS DO IT, I could care less.

But I am slamming on you, because you said people don't bother with online dating because it's a hard process, when in reality, it's a joke.

TurboLover

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a feeling not many people are going to agree with you on this one. So there is no need to call everyone a hater who gets better results out in the field.

I see that you have had a TON OF FUN. Doing the online dating.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=53660

But it seems to me to be a sort of a last resort for people.

I have no problem being comfortable with what I know. If I learned how to clean a septic tank, I'm still going to be working with sh1t.

To each his own.

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

TurboLover

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey props to you. You should of named your thread online fvckin because are you dating them?

Cute girl there, is she in a wheel chair?

I can't tell form a picture, thats why I don't do the online thing.

But if she not, good for you.

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How old are you? 22?

I wish that this place was only for peeps 25+...

TurboLover

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ER!C L!VE
How old are you? 22?

I wish that this place was only for peeps 25+...
Your right I am young. But I've been on these forums a hell of alot longer than most people so I go where I please. I usually just browse this forum to read and gain info.

But look how old your acting in your post. So I though I'd chime in. Its seems like you got all up tight because someone bashed older men going after younger girls. So your responses are just weak like whatever hater. Or shouldn't you be somewhere else? Your still here trying to prove that your situation is the tightest and anybody who doesnt like it can go to hell. Its ok to think that, but to make thread after thread about it gets old real quick.

There I'm done.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like online dating

I'm pretty busy with my work and hobbies so online dating cuts to the chase a lot. The common thing is at least two people want to meet. You know that or they wouldn't be on an online dating site in the first place. I tire of the cat and mouse game, she likes me/she likes me not; blah, blah, blah ... all the other stuff.

And as I noted, I'm not real great in bars and clubs (some fellow posters here -- see cruisin -- will take this one nugget I wrote and run with it, use it against me, and go on and on with it ... at least I'm honest about my strengths and weaknesses), so online dating plays more to my strengths of written communication.

It also gives you a variety of women you can hopefully narrow down by interests, likes and dislikes. The only part I don't like is the constant e-mailing. I'd rather just meet and get the ball rolling. I now cut off communication after three e-mails if they don't want to meet, sometimes two e-mails.

I don't think online dating is for everyone, especially guys who are really quick on their feet in real-life situations, but it works for me.

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very interesting thread. I've commented on the whole online dating thing before, and I'll do it again.

One from America can chat with someone in fvcking Japan, get to know them, and eventually meet in person for sex, friendship, LTR, marriage, whatever!
Although this is true, this is either going to cost her money, or it's going to cost you money. I doubt she's going to pick up the tab every time the two of you plan to visit. I made it a goal to spend as little money as possible when meeting & dating women.

Online dating services cost money. Why pay money when I could go out and meet someone for free?

I'm aware that you can use chat rooms for free. For anyone doing the online dating thing, they have to have their game down in two places (instead of one). One on the internet, and one in real life. You can be great meeting women online, but when you meet her IRL, you can fvck it up in one shot. Similarily, someone could have good game IRL, but suck at meeting women online.

One is a virtual world, one is the real world. Personally, I'd rather have stronger game in the real world. Face it, you can't do kino, read each other's body language, or use the tone of your voice to induce sarcasm. Please don't tell me that smileys substitute facial expressions.

When I was single, I kept online dating as an alternate method when I was awake in the wee hours of the morning when everything was closed. It was a temporary substitute for meeting women IRL.

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was talking about Japan I was merely trying to get across the idea that distance between people meeting online is not an issue.

I meet all my women in Yahoo! chat rooms and Myspace.com (both free services).

As far as getting game down in two different areas -- your personality can translate online. Girls know if you're cool or not.

Cheers!

Eric

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was talking about Japan I was merely trying to get across the idea that distance between people meeting online is not an issue.
However, the further the distance, the more of an issue it becomes. Personally, I wouldn't waste hundreds of dollars hooking up with a woman just for sex, or to find out that it wouldn't work between us. Sex can be free as long as you know how to obtain it.

Reaction score
Yeah I experimented with this online dating stuff. I put an ad up on Yahoo. Left it alone and went back a few weeks later and had
over 50 messages and over 60 of those other type of contacts.

I had girls put up their phone numbers...and **** like the following:

I'm Sybelle I was born and raised in Sacramento,
CA but now reside in North Hollywood, CA. I'd love
to keep in touch with you.

your words are beautiful as are you. too bad you don't have a pic with your glass off....what are hiding?

HI HOW ARE YOU DOING? I WAS READING YOUR PROFILE AND I WOULD LOVE TO MEET SOON. HIT ME BACK

Hi, my name is Nancy and I just had to write.
Your choice of words were absolutley incredible!!! You truly spoke from your heart and soul.

WOW! I love your add .. Is very interesting ..My name is Mihaela

And the list went on and on and on...

I have not contacted a one of them although there was this real fine sista who left her digits also...vanessa williams look alike.

Things that make ya go hmmmmm.

But online dating is a softer approach. I much preffer to meet em in person. But when your marketing yourself your 100% right homie its one avenue that you shouldn't leave out!

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Online dating worked well for me. However I personally liked to mix it up -- not put all my eggs in one basket... It's easy to let it be a crutch too, where you're in your comfort zone and not feeling the sting of rejection (or the happy dance of success) in person.

Once you are comfortable approaching, and laugh in the face of rejection, then IMO it really doesn't matter where you pull women from. The internet's as good of a place as any.

Player Supreme is right about marketing yourself. When I was in sales they always told us "Sell yourself and the company". Life is sales, and perception (image) is reality. We all sell ourselves every day, whether we acknowledge it or not.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by GirlCrazy
Online dating worked well for me. However I personally liked to mix it up -- not put all my eggs in one basket... It's easy to let it be a crutch too, where you're in your comfort zone and not feeling the sting of rejection (or the happy dance of success) in person.

Once you are comfortable approaching, and laugh in the face of rejection, then IMO it really doesn't matter where you pull women from. The internet's as good of a place as any.

Player Supreme is right about marketing yourself. When I was in sales they always told us "Sell yourself and the company". Life is sales, and perception (image) is reality. We all sell ourselves every day, whether we acknowledge it or not.
You're right on in saying that it doesn't matter where you pull women from if you're truly a DJ. I've been a big proponent of using the Internet along with clubs, school, grocery stores, where ever.

There's just as many guys on Sosuave that will say that clubs are a waste of time too. The fact of the matter is that they too have yet to hit their stride in that particular area.

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
any tips on what to put in the profile?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TurboLover
Cute girl there, is she in a wheel chair?

I can't tell form a picture, thats why I don't do the online thing.

But if she not, good for you.
This is what I don't understand about people who don't understand online personals (it's not really dating). If there is something about someone that your are unsure about, as in this case the woman being wheelchair bound, why don't you just ask them??!!!:rolleyes:

Is this why there is so much emphasis on only face to face encounters, guys are afraid to ask the woman questions? H3ll I ask for full head to toe pictures, I ask a woman's dress/pant size if necessary too. I can do this easily simply because I'm up front with that information in my own profile. Plus it's basic qualifying skills that you find out that information if it isn't readily apparent.

So is it because some DJs can't qualify effectively without being face to face? Let me know because I don't see the difference between meeting women on the street, in a club or online.