Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

online dating/tinder/bumble/etc...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no comparison between the traditional computer based online dating sites and the smartphone based dating apps. Older people rely on computers, younger people on phones. There is almost no user overlap between dating app and computer-based online dating sites. This thread should be split up into two separate threads.
Because a smartphone is not a computer that is hooked up on the internets? :rolleyes:

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why actual approaching is vastly preferable to online "approaching." Not only do you save a sh1tload of time you'd otherwise spend scouring through hundreds of profiles every week, you actually know exactly what the woman looks like. A few seconds spent IRL with a woman is worth several hours of going through dank profiles online.
The approach that's superior is what provides the greatest result with the least time and effort at any given time. If I'm already at a venue, then naturally warm approach suits me best. If I'm at the office in front of a computer or on the phone, then OLD is the go-to.

But we should already know this, right NN?

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make cold approach warm again!

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the continued "practice being feminine" advice. I just don't see that happening to the level that you guys preach around here. Not only do I have FAR too much going on in my life from a professional and business aspect, but I don't want to play a role in a relationship, I want to be able to relax and have fun. I feel like it's better that I am ME from the outset, than yet to play a role. Tho I fully agree that I need to soften edges, and have been doing that
You say you want a "dominant" man to lead and then come up with stuff like this. Unbelievable.

Men don't care about your career or how much money you make anywhere near as much as you think. You're making the typical feminist error of looking at attractive qualities in men (wealth, status, ambition, etc) and assuming if you have these qualities then those same men should be attracted to you.

What men actually care about:
  • Looks - don't be fat
  • Character - confident but feminine and submissive
That's it...seriously. Men are not that hard to please. If you are a woman struggling in this game then you are either aiming way above your SMV or have some serious character defects.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You say you want a "dominant" man to lead and then come up with stuff like this. Unbelievable.

Men don't care about your career or how much money you make anywhere near as much as you think. You're making the typical feminist error of looking at attractive qualities in men (wealth, status, ambition, etc) and assuming if you have these qualities then those same men should be attracted to you.

• Looks - don't be fat
That's it...seriously. Men are not that hard to please. If you are a woman struggling in this game then you are either aiming way above your SMV or have some serious character defects.
I'm not struggling, but thanks

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not struggling, but thanks
Lol. You dozens of post in this thread suggest otherwise. Take your own advice to bigdave and shed your ego ;)

PS See what I did with the emoji there? :p

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol. You dozens of post in this thread suggest otherwise. Take your own advice to bigdave and shed your ego ;)

PS See what I did with the emoji there? :p
You don't know me or my priorities. Landing a man is not a priority atm
Thanks again!

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here’s what it really boils down to Big Dave. The quality of your pictures to make you attractive. You could be a dude that’s a 10 and have ****ty pictures and get lower response. You can be a 7 with great pictures and get more significant results. You need to have pictures hat make you attractive. Online dating research says that women match more guys not smiling, imo, too many guys take pictures with a ****ty insecure fake smile. Maybe you should hire an online dating photographer since you say you have dough. It will cost you a few hundred bucks but will probably get you to the first date.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys do the same thing in reverse. The sexes have trouble understanding each other because they're so used to seeing things from their own perspective.

mr. kennedy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

• Looks - don't be fat
Dave Chappelle said it best.

S*ck his d*ck
Play with his balls
Make him a sandwich
Don't talk so much