Online dating now destroying social circles

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro I am watching that video you posted now. Dayuuum this chick confirms most of what we have been saying. She also confirms what I have been suspecting. This chick is emotionally damaged from all the dysfunction that comes from dating a lot of men. She also has so many perceived options that she can never be satisfied in a relationship.

This video is the RedPill. This video should be viewed by every millennial male. Thank you for posting this
It should be viewed by every millineal male or EVERY male dating in 2019?

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women and baby boomer men think being a male 7 is good, but that is just entry level to the Game at best. It's because they are not familiar with the dramatic changes.
Well everyone on the internet says they're above average so what does a "7" really mean? It's hard to give any weight to being a "7" because that's both what everyone says they are at the least, and the "minimum" they'll say they'll accept in a woman on their individual scale.

But yeah. I can list more examples like that from throughout my life such as when a school class was touring through my ex-job and the most sexually developed girl yelled out "GOD HOW HOT!" looking at me. But at the same time on OLD, although I can get crumbs or leftovers if I bother to, I can't really compete there. I don't have attractive young women hitting me up in daily real life either. So I'm not sure where that places me. But I'm pretty sure many or most guys online are full of sh!t and lying to themselves or others. I PMed you on this by the way.

Now... I guess we already talked a bit about this in our pms but what's your plan going forward? How are you planning to adjust and what do you see happening in the bigger picture?

Last edited:

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The idea of perfection can be delusion I think. We have the idea, but it does not belong to this world. Per [through] fectio [finish]... through to the finish.

the girl's video..... a pandemic of selfishness comes to mind. This is all about people not realizing themselves as social animals [their deepest instincts] and being caught up in a mass ideology of individualism.

'... and if you have a relationship, after 3 months your bored of it'.

These girls are incapable of relationships because they lack ethical development and a moral compass.... and a proper character. lol

We are going to the dogs...

Last edited:

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now... I guess we already talked a bit about this in our pms but what's your plan going forward? How are you planning to adjust and what do you see happening in the bigger picture?
I don't waste time on online dating and instead I just try to have an outgoing in busy life where I am around a lot of women and able to demonstrate my other strong traits. The thing is that in a normal environment normal people with common interests, a male 7 with good game is normally going to be at the top of the pack. Competing in the online dating market is like going to the most exclusive clubs full of models in Vegas or something and trying to compete

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

BURT MCQUEEN

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I am noticing a deterioration even of social circle game now. It used to be, if you met someone in your social circle you clicked with it was essentially a guarantee you would date. Now, the sense of obligation, scrutiny, and "settling" in a social circle makes the empty abundance of carefree online dating more appealing to women and even some men.

The funny thing is, my social circles are blatant meat markets that the women go to mostly just to meet men, yet can't pull the trigger in the group. They keep going anyway lol.
It's not just online dating, it's all kinds of social media the problem. Rollo Tommasi said and i say again social media's are a buffer against rejection

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not just online dating, it's all kinds of social media the problem. Rollo Tommasi said and i say again social media's are a buffer against rejection
Antisocial media effectively is online dating for women. They don't need to go on actual OLD. Guys will friend request them and hit them up in their dms, while they themselves hit up the kind of guys they are looking for (LMS) in those guys' dms.

RickTheToad

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a truth. I’ve been kicking it around in my mind for some time now. Best post in the thread along with the “toxic masculinity” question.

Virtually everything women participate in contains access to males and resources. Just like if men stopped going to clubs, they would have to shut down. A club full of crazy women and no stability factor of men being present, you would have to start a graveyard out behind the club to put all the dead cows.

I do not participate in social media in any form. I don’t give free validation. Just staring at a woman as she walks by is validation.

Get out of these things. This forum is the only online social thing that I participate in.

I was reading how women have, even by legal means, infiltrated everything male. In some cases just to keep tabs on us. In most cases to find resource and sex targets.
You can always join the male cuddling groups on meetup. Pretty sure the ladies will not invade those groups. Not my thing, but hey, I do not judge.

Epic Days

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^ I’m a lone wolf. I’m at the pinnacle of my discipline. My friends are corps buddies and high end mentors.

Epic Days

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here you guys have it from the horse's mouth:

As I quote LA85 saying in my signature, women have an overwhelming abundance of men and validation today and it affects them psychologically. You get overchoice, jadedness and the correlations between social media and both narcissism & worse selfesteem. We're living in a socially revolutionary time that can't be compared to life 100 or even 20-30 or fewer years ago.

I wonder what will happen in the coming decades...
Lmao
Social media has made it possible for men to witness how women have ALWAYS been.

Epic Days

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps, but dudes need pvssy. It's a fact of life.
I didn’t say it’s scarce. Lol

I’ve never really had a problem. Just too many dry spells. Now they are everywhere.

Epic Days

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the key here is learning how to see. Really. When you know you will never have a problem with women again and you start directing things towards other areas, you see more.

You see women. You don’t really have to think about all this stuff. It’s already naturally in you.

You see one looking out of the corner of her eye at you. You see cuties look away when you turn around. Some will just find a way to get close or say something to you. Some are nearly out of their teens.

That’s your opening. When you are outside the Feminine Imperative you can see it. Clear as day. Tons of women will fuk you.

Epic Days

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you walk into the room...just know you are stealing the show. I already know that I am.

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never say Never....OLD might as well be alien technology to me.

I run into women from time2time who chat me up in line at the market, and ask me to look them up on their FB pages(I guess that's what they do, now, instead of passing you their phone#s?). Some of them are cute, but i never look them up, because I don't do FB, or any of that other soc-med stuff that I've barely heard of. This is about as HT as my comms get.

I have had young(early twenties) women tell me that guys their own age don't know how to talk to them, anymore. One told me, bluntly, that she was looking for an older man, because older men seemed more masculine. Maybe she was actually looking for a sugar daddy, but if so, she was barking up the wrong tree. I'm nowhere near as socially active as when I was a young man, practically zero, but i still happen to run into women who initiate and express interest.

I find it hard to believe that things are really so impossible for men half my age, who are actually taking the time and trouble to stay socially active.

And, no I am NOT a George Clooney-type silver fox. I'm just masculine and fit, and wouldn't capture anyone's special attention in an OLD headshot. I have a square jaw, broad shoulders, good hair, good teeth, blue eyes, and a commanding baritone voice. Aside from my winning personality, those are my best physical traits, as near as i can figure. Nothing that's gonna make a woman's eyes popout in internet pics. You kinda hafta meet me in person, to really get me. I know I make a great impression in person, and that my photographs don't do me justice. So, it would never occur to me to let an online dating site pimp me to anonymous females, even as lazy as I've always been about women. Heck, i always figured my take-it-or-leave-it attitude with women was part of my charm, anyway.

It just truly concerns me for the future of man, to see all these young men throwing hands up. On the other hand, though, i have grown sons who don't seem to have any trouble meeting attractive girls IRL, and they didn't even get their mother's good looks. They look just like me....average.....okay....maybe just a notch above average. But, honestly, who the fvck cares? There's just always been something that felt a little gay about masculine vanity. Even if you're Carey Grant, you should still think of yourself as Humphrey Bogart...just on general principles.

Go outside.

Epic Days

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It just truly concerns me for the future of man, to see all these young men throwing hands up.
Growing up, many were raised by single moms as well as divorced moms (single moms).

They go to schools that indoctrinate them. They drug them so they remain passive. The gauntlet of social conditioning. It takes its toll.

You should be worried about them. They are the future. It’s rather bleak. One of the reasons I am here.
They will fight it tooth and nail and say you’re full of $hit. Sitting behind their phones and computers wasting time. BUT they still come back here every day so a part of them knows that they aren’t being half the man they could be.

John9999

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Online dating is a great example of where technology has screwed something up big time.
Dating and getting women has forever been ruined by old. Kinda like how online shopping has screwed up malls and stores.

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Growing up, many were raised by single moms as well as divorced moms (single moms).

They go to schools that indoctrinate them. They drug them so they remain passive. The gauntlet of social conditioning. It takes its toll.

You should be worried about them. They are the future. It’s rather bleak. One of the reasons I am here.
They will fight it tooth and nail and say you’re full of $hit. Sitting behind their phones and computers wasting time. BUT they still come back here every day so a part of them knows that they aren’t being half the man they could be.
Remember the scene in 'Revenge of the Nerds', when the masked nerd rapes the cheerleader in the funhouse, and then confesses that all nerds think about is sex? That scene might epitomize this INCEL problem, on so many levels.

Last edited: