Online dating now destroying social circles

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro I am watching that video you posted now. Dayuuum this chick confirms most of what we have been saying. She also confirms what I have been suspecting. This chick is emotionally damaged from all the dysfunction that comes from dating a lot of men. She also has so many perceived options that she can never be satisfied in a relationship.

This video is the RedPill. This video should be viewed by every millennial male. Thank you for posting this
It should be viewed by every millineal male or EVERY male dating in 2019?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women and baby boomer men think being a male 7 is good, but that is just entry level to the Game at best. It's because they are not familiar with the dramatic changes.
Well everyone on the internet says they're above average so what does a "7" really mean? It's hard to give any weight to being a "7" because that's both what everyone says they are at the least, and the "minimum" they'll say they'll accept in a woman on their individual scale.

But yeah. I can list more examples like that from throughout my life such as when a school class was touring through my ex-job and the most sexually developed girl yelled out "GOD HOW HOT!" looking at me. But at the same time on OLD, although I can get crumbs or leftovers if I bother to, I can't really compete there. I don't have attractive young women hitting me up in daily real life either. So I'm not sure where that places me. But I'm pretty sure many or most guys online are full of sh!t and lying to themselves or others. I PMed you on this by the way.

Now... I guess we already talked a bit about this in our pms but what's your plan going forward? How are you planning to adjust and what do you see happening in the bigger picture?

Last edited:

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The idea of perfection can be delusion I think. We have the idea, but it does not belong to this world. Per [through] fectio [finish]... through to the finish.

the girl's video..... a pandemic of selfishness comes to mind. This is all about people not realizing themselves as social animals [their deepest instincts] and being caught up in a mass ideology of individualism.

'... and if you have a relationship, after 3 months your bored of it'.

These girls are incapable of relationships because they lack ethical development and a moral compass.... and a proper character. lol

We are going to the dogs...

Last edited:

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now... I guess we already talked a bit about this in our pms but what's your plan going forward? How are you planning to adjust and what do you see happening in the bigger picture?
I don't waste time on online dating and instead I just try to have an outgoing in busy life where I am around a lot of women and able to demonstrate my other strong traits. The thing is that in a normal environment normal people with common interests, a male 7 with good game is normally going to be at the top of the pack. Competing in the online dating market is like going to the most exclusive clubs full of models in Vegas or something and trying to compete

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You