Online dating now destroying social circles

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I am noticing a deterioration even of social circle game now. It used to be, if you met someone in your social circle you clicked with it was essentially a guarantee you would date. Now, the sense of obligation, scrutiny, and "settling" in a social circle makes the empty abundance of carefree online dating more appealing to women and even some men.

The funny thing is, my social circles are blatant meat markets that the women go to mostly just to meet men, yet can't pull the trigger in the group. They keep going anyway lol.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Online dating is hypergamy on roids, why pick the top of your social circle when you can pick the top of the city?

No force will prevent women to go after the top %nter available even if that means sharing him with 100 other girls.

As long as we wil live in a safe, civilized, welfare supported environment there will be no force to prevent women to behave like this.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Online dating is hypergamy on roids, why pick the top of your social circle when you can pick the top of the city?

No force will prevent women to go after the top %nter available even if that means sharing him with 100 other girls.

As long as we wil live in a safe, civilized, welfare supported environment there will be no force to prevent women to behave like this.
I wish I could experience what meeting women was like pre-internet just to see if there is a difference. By the time I was 18 it was 2011. At that point there was already dating sites, and social media like playahead and facebook as well. Instagram had already been out since 2010. Then in 2012 tinder came out. So I haven't really known anything else except in school.

In school it was different. Not every single girl liked me, but I could count on there being some number of attractive girls who did. In 7th grade in 2007 I had a mutual crush on a girl in 8th grade who was "one of the most handsome girls in school" as my sister said, and other girls liked me too (like her friends, which is how it started, they started touching me up in the hallway). I was too socially undeveloped to take advantage of this though. But if I knew that this would end when school ended, I would have made sure to create and preserve more social circles there.

The discrepancy between that and my experience on OLD is like going from a movie co-star with my eyes on multiple girls in different grades who liked me, to being a street beggar. Now I'm panhandling for pvssy with other 1000s of men sending friend requests, liking her pictures, commenting on her statuses, spamming swipe likes for crumbs and sending her messages. I don't wanna do that sh!t and currently I don't do it. I don't want to be a stooge wasting my energy to feed validation and entertainment to women for free who already have inflated egos. But what's the alternative? Bars and clubs? I could imagine those being even worse now than OLD would be as a standalone, because those same club girls (if they are even single and childfree) are now getting attention from clubs and the internet. My ex plate fvcked 16+ guys in a few months after we ended it who wanted her, including a celebrity, when I actually dumped her because I thought I was dating down. In the meantime all I could manage was one new girl who I ended up dumping that same summer. What can one do in an environment like that?

Last edited:

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish I could experience what meeting women was like pre-internet just to see if there is a difference. By the time I was 18 it was 2011. At that point there was already dating sites, and social media like playahead and facebook as well. Instagram had already been out since 2010. Then in 2012 tinder came out. So I haven't really known anything else except in school.

In school it was different. Not every single girl liked me, but I could count on there being some number of attractive girls who did. In 7th grade in 2007 I had a mutual crush on a girl in 8th grade who was "one of the most handsome girls in school" as my sister said, and other girls liked me too (like her friends, which is how it started, they started touching me up in the hallway). I was too socially undeveloped to take advantage of this though. But if I knew that this would end when school ended, I would have made sure to create and preserve more social circles there.

The discrepancy between that and my experience on OLD is like going from a movie co-star with my eyes on multiple girls in different grades who liked me, to being a street beggar. Now I'm panhandling for pvssy with other 1000s of men sending friend requests, liking her pictures, commenting on her statuses and sending her messages. I don't wanna do that sh!t and currently I don't do it. I don't want to be a stooge wasting my energy to feed validation and entertainment to women for free who already have inflated egos. But what's the alternative? Bars and clubs? I could imagine those being even worse now than OLD would be as a standalone, because those same club girls (if they are even single and childfree) are now getting attention from clubs and the internet. My ex plate fvcked 16+ guys in a few months after we ended it who wanted her, including a celebrity, when I actually dumped her because I thought I was dating down. In the meantime all I could manage was one new girl who I ended up dumping that same summer. What can one do in an environment like that?
Doc Love has a good take on this IMO. He says only to use text, social media, etc. for informational purposes only. Absolutely no conversations. As far as OLD (which I've never really done - ever), he says to get a professional photo made and only put the basics on your profile, whatever it is, and essentially wait for them to come to you, then play the numbers game. Still says to keep that communication to a minimum.

Bottom line, I was there before the internet and am here after. I won't ever f*ck with OLD if I ever become single again. I don't see much of a difference with it or without it. It actually helps to indicate IL in the real world, because it's so easy to bury your head in your phone, so you know who is interested in talking and who isn't.

OLD also hinders development. You are what you are, you never get better, unless you get out in the world and communicate. I mean, I guess I could see some good in it if you are strictly looking for lays and are OK playing the numbers game, but I doubt I'd put much work into it.

Smok1nAce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Social media is what killed dating.

Before social media if you got a girls number You pretty much had a 75% chance to see her on a date, after the date it was like a 75% chance to smash. This was when I was 18-20 years old. Now a number doesn’t mean ****.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

sosousage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

SO what is the SOlution?

(except going for sweet manh0le)

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The discrepancy between that and my experience on OLD is like going from a movie co-star with my eyes on multiple girls in different grades who liked me, to being a street beggar. Now I'm panhandling for pvssy with other 1000s of men sending friend requests, liking her pictures, commenting on her statuses, spamming swipe likes for crumbs and sending her messages. I don't wanna do that sh!t and currently I don't do it. I don't want to be a stooge wasting my energy to feed validation and entertainment to women for free who already have inflated egos. But what's the alternative? Bars and clubs? I could imagine those being even worse now than OLD would be as a standalone, because those same club girls (if they are even single and childfree) are now getting attention from clubs and the internet. My ex plate fvcked 16+ guys in a few months after we ended it who wanted her, including a celebrity, when I actually dumped her because I thought I was dating down. In the meantime all I could manage was one new girl who I ended up dumping that same summer. What can one do in an environment like that?
I was there mid 00s in my 20s and even tough it was not easy, being a decent man and put some work in it was enough.

I recall cleary that going out with a girl on a first date and kissing her meant that a second date was coming.

All the interference you had on a date were SMS and you had to pay for those so no one texted for hours since it was 20 cents per message, you enjoyed food and moments instead of taking pictures since phones with cameras were not mainstream and you surely werent gonna pay a kodak roll for some slices of cake.

It was not easy but it was doable, much more fair and definitely much less stressful and hear hear different countries had different habits and dating cultures unlike now where facebook and instagram are terraforming the field everywhere.

Right now the problem is not only to find a decent girl for a date but to enjoy such date while you compete with countless forces and take advantage of female low self control and vanity.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now i know what OLD is ..(didnt know on my thread but just guessed it... on line dating).

I havent dated since pre internet.... its disgusting now... its superficial... yeah i got a couple lays since my seperation with it.. but ya know what? It sux.... and its almost completely unavoidable now this swipe right and left crap..... theres no meaning anymore in anything it seems..

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Before online dating girls used to give the dreaded " what are we now talk". They don't give that talk anymore because they don't want to be exclusive with you unless you are the top dog in their rotation. But I agree, even in social circles its harder to smash than it was even a few years ago. I went on a date with a nurse a few years back that told me " I am inundated with men". This is a direct quote! I asked her where and she said everywhere. Needless to say even after making out with her that night I never saw her again lol.

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Before online dating girls used to give the dreaded " what are we now talk". They don't give that talk anymore because they don't want to be exclusive with you unless you are the top dog in their rotation. But I agree, even in social circles its harder to smash than it was even a few years ago. I went on a date with a nurse a few years back that told me " I am inundated with men". This is a direct quote! I asked her where and she said everywhere. Needless to say even after making out with her that night I never saw her again lol.
Yeah ...I had a good run of hot women via social circle (nothing on OLD) from 2010-2018 but I now see those days are over so my advice is now outdated. I mean I still stick to social circle but it is no cheat code, that's just more because I don't enjoy wasting time in the online dating world.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Yeah it's not gonna end well, taking money from Men to give to non-productive women for decades on end. I believe it is being sustained or propped up by phony money (digital added 1s and 0s to accounts - government, private, you name it), which can be kept going until our Social fabric and relations between the opposite sexes of OUR races is soooo fvcked that all of us are wiped out genetically and we are FORCED to accept the social engineer they want for us to control us.

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

If there's one difference, it would be what I described. Women would never throw away what @stormrider described as serendipity.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like everyone is turning into an incel now because of social media. You go on the younger discussion board and MatureDJ will post threads from incel sites and Forever Alone reddit threads. Go on the Mature section and now this. AttackFormation is a true blackpiller. Some of these threads are better than what you would find on an actual incel site.

sosousage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like everyone is turning into an incel now because of social media. You go on the younger discussion board and MatureDJ will post threads from incel sites and Forever Alone reddit threads. Go on the Mature section and now this. AttackFormation is a true blackpiller. Some of these threads are better than what you would find on an actual incel site.
im working on my business and in the pauses when i wonder whats my next step i usually post some incel shyt. lolz

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, I am? what a crystal clear label lol.

I see through the bs of pop gender dynamic advice, meaning I reject the blue pill. I also reject tying my self-esteem to how well I am conforming to what an "alpha" is, does, thinks, feels and how much pvssy he gets - this overlaps with the concept of toxic masculinity. I believe looks matter to women, the halo effect, and that men who are attractive naturally become "confident" since women want them rather than women wanting them because they are "confident". So I guess all those things means I reject the red pill too. But the crabs in a bucket, actual misogynists, racists, tradcons and sheer morons (like idiots on this forum included who don't understand or don't want to understand that toxic masculinity is toxic to men) in other labels leave me uncertain of what to label myself with to avoid being grouped with them.

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, I am? what a crystal clear label lol.

I see through the bs of pop gender dynamic advice, meaning I reject the blue pill. I also reject tying my self-esteem to how well I am conforming to what an "alpha" is, does, thinks, feels and how much pvssy he gets - this overlaps with the concept of toxic masculinity. I believe looks matter to women, the halo effect, and that men who are attractive naturally become "confident" since women want them rather than women wanting them because they are "confident". So I guess all those things means I reject the red pill too. But the crabs in a bucket, actual misogynists, racists, tradcons and sheer morons (like idiots on this forum included who don't understand or don't want to understand that toxic masculinity is toxic to men) in other labels leave me uncertain of what to label myself with to avoid being grouped with them.
Right, but the crabs in the bucket, and other members of your list are that way because women don't want them. In a sense women don't want you too otherwise if they did, you would have a harem of women off of Tinder rather than struggling to meet one. As another poster put it, if you are not at the top of the male hierarchy then you are worst off than an uglier date-down woman because their value is over-inflated because of all the beta male attention they are swarmed with that are eager to get with them, in a sense, pricing you out of the market. You can't really even date-down anymore because you have less value than the women you are dating down with thanks to Tinder and social media. The end result is people get bitter about that pop gender dynamic and that bitterness could seethe and turn people who are otherwise normal and healthy individuals into misogynists, tradcons, morons, crabs in a bucket, and have a toxic masculinity.

Now I'm assuming you are not getting an Asian or Filipina or ethnic gf?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right, but the crabs in the bucket, and other members of your list are that way because women don't want them. In a sense women don't want you too otherwise if they did, you would have a harem of women off of Tinder rather than struggling to meet one. As another poster put it, if you are not at the top of the male hierarchy then you are worst off than an uglier date-down woman because their value is over-inflated because of all the beta male attention they are swarmed with that are eager to get with them, in a sense, pricing you out of the market. You can't really even date-down anymore because you have less value than the women you are dating down with thanks to Tinder and social media. The end result is people get bitter about that pop gender dynamic and that bitterness could seethe and turn people who are otherwise normal and healthy individuals into misogynists, tradcons, morons, crabs in a bucket, and have a toxic masculinity.
Indeed you may say women don't want me either. The wonder of whatever pill I've swallowed now is that I accept this, or whatever else the case is. I don't feel despondent about how much pvssy I have or don't have and what internet alphas think about that.

Like I said my ex-plate easily had sex with 16+ guys, including a celebrity, after I dumped her because I thought I was dating down with her. I know this because she brought it up and insisted on proving it to me. You can personally be and look much worse as a woman than an equivalent man today and still have an incomparably, astronomically higher abundance. But this in turn breeds a new standard, they simply resort to being even pickier since they can. So most of the abundance just becomes noise to them anyway. They will still complain.

I agree with your final point. I really don't have much to add to your post although I wish I did, because I basically agree with what you are saying. OLD and social media make it possible for basically any woman to be flooded with validation, entertainment and dates, in addition to what they get in bars and clubs etcetra. I can't compete with that. If I were transformed into a woman tomorrow I could become overweight, start drinking and smoking, make a profile only consisting of complaints and requirements, take whatever lame pictures I feel like, and I would still have more and easier action just lying in my bed clicking around than I get as a man busting @ss trying to be and do all sorts of sh!t online and offline. It's an extremely skewed market. But I also accept that.

Now I'm assuming you are not getting an Asian or Filipina or ethnic gf?
I see it quite regularly around me when I'm out and about, not as uncommon as one might think, but it wouldn't work for me personally. Asians are typically short and thin, the opposite of what I would need in the long run, although I do find them cute so I wouldn't turn them down for fwbs. And I don't think it's substantially easier to date women who are non-white in a western locality like mine anyway, they have the same tech and culture. I myself am brown and don't care what color they are but to make it easier I would probably have to go to a foreign country, but I've sworn off traveling for a woman again.

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Indeed you may say women don't want me either. The wonder of whatever pill I've swallowed now is that I accept this, or whatever else the case is. I don't feel despondent about how much pvssy I have or don't have and what internet alphas think about that.

Like I said my ex-plate easily had sex with 16+ guys, including a celebrity, after I dumped her because I thought I was dating down with her. I know this because she brought it up and insisted on proving it to me. You can personally be and look much worse as a woman than an equivalent man today and still have an incomparably, astronomically higher abundance. But this in turn breeds a new standard, they simply resort to being even pickier since they can. So most of the abundance just becomes noise to them anyway. They will still complain.

I agree with your final point. I really don't have much to add to your post although I wish I did, because I basically agree with what you are saying. OLD and social media make it possible for basically any woman to be flooded with validation, entertainment and dates, in addition to what they get in bars and clubs etcetra. I can't compete with that. If I were transformed into a woman tomorrow I could become overweight, start drinking and smoking, make a profile only consisting of complaints and requirements, take whatever lame pictures I feel like, and I would still have more and easier action just lying in my bed clicking around than I get as a man busting @ss trying to be and do all sorts of sh!t online and offline. It's an extremely skewed market. But I also accept that.

I see it quite regularly around me when I'm out and about, not as uncommon as one might think, but it wouldn't work for me personally. Asians are typically short and thin, the opposite of what I would need in the long run, although I do find them cute so I wouldn't turn them down for fwbs. And I don't think it's substantially easier to date women who are non-white in a western locality like mine anyway, they have the same tech and culture. I myself am brown and don't care what color they are but to make it easier I would probably have to go to a foreign country, but I've sworn off traveling for a woman again.
Do you think if you were a white guy instead of a brown guy you would have success with online dating then?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you think if you were a white guy instead of a brown guy you would have success with online dating then?
No. All men struggle online regardless of their phenotype. What you have to be for success online is exceptionally good looking, with exceptionally good pictures. I've been too popular with some women in school, received too much validation from women, and seen too many "mixed" couples with good looking girls to buy the "ethnicel" story. Just a month ago a white girl online told me in her exact words "You're a good looking guy. The girls must be all over you" (I've heard this "the girls must be all over you" in real life too). I dunno if they're just massaging my ego or if they just don't know what the reality for men is. Which and how many women are open to you might change depending on your phenotype but the difference maker is whether you are exceptionally good looking with exceptionally good pictures or not.

Last edited: