Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

One week diet

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
So I´m going to a prom (a relative of mine is graduating) next saturday night. Tried on my favorite night suit and I still fit in.

I said what the hell, I´ll lose some weight anyway. I´m doing Slim Fast milk shake morning and night. Started Last night and will continue untils this Thursday-Friday.

Although I love the taste, I have never been fond of Slim Fast because I feel like it has the worst artificial sweetner (in terms of quality only, Like I said I like the taste). So I´m doing it for this week only and then I hope to change the Slim fast for a similar product but with better quality sweetner. Any suggestions?

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Didn't even know Slim Fast was still around. One week diet is a waste of time n energy. But if you insist doing OMAD would be what I would do. Eat all your meals for the day in a 1hr window. It's simple, easy, healthy and will yield great results.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget the shakes.

If you want to drop weight and feel good, simply eat nothing but fruits and fibrous vegetables for a week. You can even add in some starchy ones too, like potatoes, but keep them to a minimum if possible, and nothing fried. You can do fat but make sure it's olive oil or similar and keep it to a minimum too, just for flavor. Same with seasoning. Drink 8 glasses of water per day.

This is very, very difficult to do.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1 week commitment to weight loss isn't going to yield a healthy or significant benefit.

My advice: forget about it. Come as you are.
In general this is true but you can get rid of a lot of bloat and inflammation in one week, which affects you overall appearance in a big way.

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget the shakes.

If you want to drop weight and feel good, simply eat nothing but fruits and fibrous vegetables for a week. You can even add in some starchy ones too, like potatoes, but keep them to a minimum if possible, and nothing fried. You can do fat but make sure it's olive oil or similar and keep it to a minimum too, just for flavor. Same with seasoning. Drink 8 glasses of water per day.

This is very, very difficult to do.
Why not just veg, why the fruit?