Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

One way to avoid fake numbers...

Peak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay this will only work in a club or other noisy environment especially if there is alcohol involved...but it will work most of the time.

Using short term player style I picked up a chick who was a 9 in my books. I walked up to her grabbed her around the waist and told her she was fine as. She smiled and we got it on after I gave her a peck on the cheek. Then she told me I was fine as etc. Anyway after 30 mins or so I said "what's your number". She said it immediately, so I knew she was interested (well we had made out for most of the time anyway).
Okay at this time I remembered this board and thought what if I was in a slightly different situation and maybe this girl wasn't real sure about me yet? So I tested her on the spot and cause I got a good memory I said tell me again cause I didn't hear you. She said it again. I said cool I am going for a drink. I went and wrote it down. Then 15 mins later I went up to her again and I said what's your number again I don't want to forget it. Then she tells me again, no hesitation whatsoever and she smiled.

So that's the test.

If the woman gives you a fake number she just made up she may hesitate slightly to remember the BS digits she gave you, especially after the third time 10-15 mins later.
If she gave you her friends number you are testing her interest on the spot cause she will know she is playing a cruel joke and hesitate cause she is thinking about the wrong she is doing you. She may even reneg on the number and tell you to forget about it i.e. she is doing you a favour.

Of course there are always heartless bytches out there that will pass the test, but most women are not that cruel.

Cheers.

[This message has been edited by Peak (edited 12-08-2000).]

Poet

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peak:

Sorta makes U sound a bit forgetful if she is telling U the truth! I will just take it & if it's fake no biggie. Besides, I have never been given a fake number Peak. Must be cause I am so damn desirable eh???!!! Ah ha ha ha ha hha ha ha ha ha hah Poet

------------------
Action is all....words don't mean ****.

Trust your instincts & nothing else.

Peak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I am pissed then I will never apologise for being forgetful Poet...I don't care what anyone thinks.

As for the fake number...I never got one either, but since you have been around 19 years longer than me then (you baby boomer you! a fifties child ...hmmmm?) you totally outstrip my record! hahaha.

Anyway just for the guys who are always *****ing about getting fake numbers.

Bobby DiGiTaL

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hold on for a sec Peak, so you're telling me you grabbed her waist and gave her a PECK on the cheek?? I'm surprised she didn't slap you! I'm a good lookin kid it's just I'm afraid of her reaction. I wish I could do that!