Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

one ball bigger?

Wuzzup

Don Juan
Reaction score
one of balls is bigger/ hangs lower than the other. I saw on the man show something about if you switch the pocket that you put your wallet in it will fix itself? is that true? and if so, should you put the wallet on the side where the sack is bigger or smaller one?

Darkart

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me be the first to say:

LOL!

Please tell me your kidding.

Snigbert

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's normal for them to not be exactly the same size, but if one is way larger you should check with a doctor. It could be something serious (like testicular cancer) or something not so serious like an infection or epididymitis.

blong1068

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My right nut is nearly twice the size of my left, my left being abnormally small. This is because my left nut didn't descend when it was suppossed to as a child.

I also recently had epididymitis, and it caused my right nut to swell to twice it's normal size, and caused very intense pain. Definately go get it checked out.

------------------
Drug offenders do more time than child molestors, rapists, and murderers. Is this justice? Is this the American way?

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One nut hangs below the other for better air circulation.. your nuts like a cooler temp to efficiently produce your little soldiers, so if they're spereated, it keeps them cooler

De La Soul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anything else... what is the world coming to?