Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Once the respect is gone is there any way to get it back?

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You’re both addicted to each other. It’s time for you to demonstrate some self-respect and leave her.
You will absolutely be leaving her eventually anyway. You will have to once she destroys your inner core to the point where leaving is literally survival.
Don’t let that happen. Declare a new STANDARD for yourself and enforce it. She is a destroyer. Stop the destruction.
it is addiction. And it’s very sad.

I think all women have evolved BPD in greater or lesser degrees because Men like OP simp for it. Women have been put on this earth to challenge men. Men who fail get consumed by BPD mind games.

“Women are chaos” is wisdom older than the Bible.

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You ask why she chose you? Because women like that always know the type of guy they can use and abuse.
He’s being abused by a woman? That’s some weak masculinity right there.

if you’re a man blaming women for relationships you choose to enter, it’s never going to look right .

OP should be bollocked and he deserves it. It’s the only way men learn.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

if you’re a man blaming women for relationships you choose to enter, it’s never going to look right .

Not in the physical sense but in the emotional sense...she knows she has him in the palm of her hand and can do whatever she wants with him. Those type of women seek out men like that and are experts at finding them.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue of The SoSuave Newsletter is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few. Not the unwashed masses.

If you know you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – then skip this. It is not for you.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not in the physical sense but in the emotional sense...she knows she has him in the palm of her hand and can do whatever she wants with him. Those type of women seek out men like that and are experts at finding them.
people with mental problems have a keen sense in finding someone to have a toxic relationship with

usually men simp and women have borderline or bipolar problems

I think that now days there more problems like this mainly because women can get away with it , compared to other times when women would have been marginalized

healthy women hate simping

Foe

Don Juan
Reaction score

So its this kind of advise that keeps me going actually. If I rationalise that all woman are like this and that its my fault I can keep this thing going to eternity, because deep down Im not a quitter and do take responsibility for my beta'ness with a aim to improve. This girl is straight up ruthless in her expectation of alpha, which I can fudge 90% of the time but still have beta tendency which is immediately and ruthlessly acknowledged by her and rejected.

As a learning ground to what it takes to be alpha this girl is a cutting edge teacher with swift and brutal results. She will immediately show the hypergamious result of not being the man she wants. Every fight, every outcome is my responsibility and again if I dont take it I will get punished with some kind of rejection.

But then you have to ask, what do you tolerate......should it be like this?

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So its this kind of advise that keeps me going actually. If I rationalise that all woman are like this and that its my fault I can keep this thing going to eternity, because deep down Im not a quitter and do take responsibility for my beta'ness with a aim to improve. This girl is straight up ruthless in her expectation of alpha, which I can fudge 90% of the time but still have beta tendency which is immediately and ruthlessly acknowledged by her and rejected.

As a learning ground to what it takes to be alpha this girl is a cutting edge teacher with swift and brutal results. She will immediately show the hypergamious result of not being the man she wants. Every fight, every outcome is my responsibility and again if I dont take it I will get punished with some kind of rejection.

try to be extremely dominant in bed , and then try to tell her that you do not like when she is rough with you and it would be great if she could temper it down

catsmeow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very true, but the fact the OP allows it, allows her that power, THAT is where weak masculinity comes into play.

That's on him and as Pan87 said, he deserves to get 'bollocked' (new word I just learned today, thanks Pan!). Lol

Slowhandluke

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women have been put on this earth to challenge men......
“Women are chaos” is wisdom older than the Bible.

In general, women are here to breed. They are emotional because we are rational. They make babies and we protect the family. They are not here to challenge men. We are here to reign in their stupidity. Woman are here to submit to a man. If a woman doesn't understand this, you should not be involved with her. In societies where women submit to their men, everyone is happier - even the woman. Women and men are built differently. We are suppose to complement each other. Neither one of us is "here" to "challenge" eachother.

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very true, but the fact the OP allows it, allows her that power, THAT is where weak masculinity comes into play.

That's on him and as Pan87 said, he deserves to get 'bollocked' (new word I just learned today, thanks Pan!). Lol
Calling a weak man weak does nothing to help. His subconscious says "I know." You need to point out the truth of his relationship rather than appeal to things he might not possess.

catsmeow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Calling a weak man weak does nothing to help. His subconscious says "I know." You need to point out the truth of his relationship rather than appeal to things he might not possess.
I thought I did that by saying he is allowing her that power over him, is that not the truth of their relationship, their dynamic?

I think it's important for him to hear that so he can begin taking the necessary steps, whatever it takes to claim his power back.

He may not even realize that's what's happening (i.e. denial).

You even said his "subconscious" knows but it's his "conscious mind" that needs to know.

Last edited:

Gamisch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Billy just wrote a beautiful song about a BPD monster of a woman. I believe only via art a man can capitalize on female behaviour like this. Could be you who wrote this imo.

C'mon op ,you are rationalizing her ****ty behaviour...

You are playing with fire, using her as a "practice case", for more then 1 reason:
- you already set yourself to meet women like this in the future, so this toxic cycle will only continue.
- at some point your self esteem might take a big hit
-her respect lowers more and more for you.

Even pablo Escobar had his beta tendencies , we are only human. Dont use a psycho as a teacher.

Sounds like you like to be tight up naked and whipped with a ball in your mouth.

Freaking leave her OP.

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought I did that by saying he is allowing her that power over him, is that not the truth of their relationship, their dynamic?

I think it's important for him to hear that so he can begin taking the necessary steps, whatever it takes to claim his power back.

He may not even realize that's what's happening (i.e. denial).

You even said his "subconscious" knows but it's his "conscious mind" that needs to know.
im responding to Pan as well, the issue is the way the message is presented.

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Take the lessons sure. But it’s more fun dealing with high interest, submitted women who eat their dinner off of you c0ck

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In general, women are here to breed. They are emotional because we are rational. They make babies and we protect the family. They are not here to challenge men. We are here to reign in their stupidity. Woman are here to submit to a man. If a woman doesn't understand this, you should not be involved with her. In societies where women submit to their men, everyone is happier - even the woman. Women and men are built differently. We are suppose to complement each other. Neither one of us is "here" to "challenge" eachother.
Women submit to worthy men. Women don’t just submit to men by default and I don’t support any man who thinks women should just submit to men automatically.

Most men are absolute dogsh1t. They don’t deserve to have any woman submitting to him.

I do however agree that women are happiest in submission. As long as it’s the right guy (99% are not right manginas in 2022).

Foe

Don Juan
Reaction score

Billy just wrote a beautiful song about a BPD monster of a woman. I believe only via art a man can capitalize on female behaviour like this. Could be you who wrote this imo.

C'mon op ,you are rationalizing her ****ty behaviour...

You are playing with fire, using her as a "practice case", for more then 1 reason:
- you already set yourself to meet women like this in the future, so this toxic cycle will only continue.
- at some point your self esteem might take a big hit
-her respect lowers more and more for you.

Even pablo Escobar had his beta tendencies , we are only human. Dont use a psycho as a teacher.

Sounds like you like to be tight up naked and whipped with a ball in your mouth.

Freaking leave her OP.
Damn dude that song is on point. I think Ive heard it before but it spoke to me in this instance. All your advise is sound and I really appreciate it I just have to find the balls to say no when the phone rings. In the meantime Im working on the frame that this relationship is over and putting my ducks in a line.

Its hard to not take responsibility for my part though, Ive put on a bit of weight, started drinking more since being with her etc etc. I can lose the weight within the month and the drinking is less of a issue then what she wanted it to be. Still I did get comfortable and loose in that relationship. For whatever reason when I go single I get this mad drive, start working out more, start drinking less, put more into my work.

I dont know why I cant keep that momentum going in a relationship, its like once your balls are drained so is your ambition. I wish I could be more narcisistic (which ironnically she thinks I am) and not give two ****s about her or her position but I keep going back to my problems, how I took the relationship for granted and what else I can do to fix it.

I think someone on here said to be a true alpha you need at least some form of sociopathy which I guess the beta's need to learn? Not exactly easy when you have been conditioned to "care". I know redpill theory and agree with it but thats more to the nature of the woman rather then the need for the man to adopt or mirror the same solipsism woman seem to naturally exude.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

Yes...that's what she senses about him and why she is with him. That's what I meant when I said she looks for guys like that.

Slowhandluke

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women submit to worthy men. Women don’t just submit to men by default and I don’t support any man who thinks women should just submit to men automatically.

Most men are absolute dogsh1t. They don’t deserve to have any woman submitting to him.

I do however agree that women are happiest in submission. As long as it’s the right guy (99% are not right manginas in 2022).

That mentally is how feminism started to take hold. In general women should submit to men. That is how it has been throughout history. 50 years ago when a woman got married she was expected to submit to her husband (sex whenever he wanted, get dinner ready, don't talk back, etc.); if she didn't do those things society looked down on her.

The man was also expected to treat his wife lovingly/protector her or else other men/society would punish the man (jail; relatives of the wife would beat the man up if he was a wife beater, etc...) This is almost the same mentality in Asia right now. Heck even in societies that practice arranged marriages, the woman would submit. And I dare say, the majority of women submit to their men in these societies and they have one of the highest rates of happiness IN THEIR MARRIAGE even though both the husband and the wife didn't choose who their spouses would be. This is the same mentality in religious sects like the Amish, the Mennonites, LDS, etc... and there are scientific studies that say religious women are more happy than unreligious ones.

Most men are NOT "absolute dogsh1t"; most men are average and the average man is not a bad person. Just like how the average woman is not a bad person. However, men and women in general are NOT built the same. Men are built to be protectors. Women are built to submit. For most of human history, this was the way it work. Heck, the majority of societies in the world works like this. Remember there are Islamic societies, Buddhist societies, hindu society, etc.. Western ideology is not the major ideology. In those societies, women submit.

Gamisch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn dude that song is on point. I think Ive heard it before but it spoke to me in this instance. All your advise is sound and I really appreciate it I just have to find the balls to say no when the phone rings. In the meantime Im working on the frame that this relationship is over and putting my ducks in a line.

Its hard to not take responsibility for my part though, Ive put on a bit of weight, started drinking more since being with her etc etc. I can lose the weight within the month and the drinking is less of a issue then what she wanted it to be. Still I did get comfortable and loose in that relationship. For whatever reason when I go single I get this mad drive, start working out more, start drinking less, put more into my work.

I dont know why I cant keep that momentum going in a relationship, its like once your balls are drained so is your ambition. I wish I could be more narcisistic (which ironnically she thinks I am) and not give two ****s about her or her position but I keep going back to my problems, how I took the relationship for granted and what else I can do to fix it.

I think someone on here said to be a true alpha you need at least some form of sociopathy which I guess the beta's need to learn? Not exactly easy when you have been conditioned to "care". I know redpill theory and agree with it but thats more to the nature of the woman rather then the need for the man to adopt or mirror the same solipsism woman seem to naturally exude.
I may sound kinda harsh, bit I feel you and I are much alike, I recognize myself in your situation. In my language they say , even a donkey doesn't hit the same stone twice. The English equivalent is something like fool me once shame on you..

Problem is at this moment your motivation seems external, while it should be internal. Like someone who only gets a job when he's broke , vs stacking money to prevent going broke.

And yeah, the thing about being a sociopath, is its just an ingredient of being so called "redpill" . The nature of women is ruthless, so when they recognize ruthlessness within you they somehow respect you more..good and funny example:

I firmly believe that when you find internal motivation to hit the gym, drink less ect, and even tell her you messing with other women her behaviour will drastically improve. But then you might have a better woman who goes through the same turmoil you went through, which will make you feel like a sociopath.

I start noticing that the issue with( us?) Is we try to restore our personal honour through Jezebel- ish women like this, instead of just taking the L and move the f on. (L = learning lessons life love ,not necessary Lose). So yeah you right, you are guilty as well for not cutting her off.