Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Older Italian American men smoking cigars out in public

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How come everytime when I'm outside in a busy public space there is always a guy 50-75 years old smoking a cigar?

They almost ALWAYS look Italian-American.

Do they think they look macho?

I'm half Italian-American myself, but the way some of them act is just embarrassing.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Regardless of their race, they’re probably only being considerate of their housemates by politely smoking their cigars outside in the open air…
It's out in public with alot of people around. It's an image thing

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They might not be Italian.

Anytime you start smoking a cigar you immediately look like an Italian American man. I'm of Irish heritage, if I start smoking a cigar I look like a paisan. My one and only Black friend takes the blunt out of his mouth and starts smoking a cigar? Boom, Italian. My girlfriend started smoking cigarillos and she started looking so Italian American manly I almost broke up with her.

Trojan3000

Banned
Reaction score
Many middle easterns pass for Italian and also tend to smoke cigars. But as some one else mentioned, why do you care? Are you threatened by their presence? Do you feel as if their imposing some kind of dominance? I mean, seriously, stop being a ***** and go smoke your own cigar or go drink your little naked juice or kombucha. Maybe hit your little vape pen while you stroll around on your electric scooter. Fag.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many middle easterns pass for Italian and also tend to smoke cigars. But as some one else mentioned, why do you care? Are you threatened by their presence? Do you feel as if their imposing some kind of dominance? I mean, seriously, stop being a ***** and go smoke your own cigar or go drink your little naked juice or kombucha. Maybe hit your little vape pen while you stroll around on your electric scooter. Fag.
Relax buddy, did I hit a nerve? You must be one of those insecure macho gold chain wearing ginzos named Carmine or Dominic

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They might not be Italian.

Anytime you start smoking a cigar you immediately look like an Italian American man. I'm of Irish heritage, if I start smoking a cigar I look like a paisan. My one and only Black friend takes the blunt out of his mouth and starts smoking a cigar? Boom, Italian. My girlfriend started smoking cigarillos and she started looking so Italian American manly I almost broke up with her.
Man, you are hilarious.

Trojan3000

Banned
Reaction score
Relax buddy, did I hit a nerve? You must be one of those insecure macho gold chain wearing ginzos named Carmine or Dominic
Sorry, didn't mean to scare you. Just thought it was funny that you made a post about some old dudes smoking cigars.

U

user43770

How come everytime when I'm outside in a busy public space there is always a guy 50-75 years old smoking a cigar?

I'm half Italian-American myself, but the way some of them act is just embarrassing.
I like cigars, but I will say that it's a d1ck move to smoke one in a crowded space.

I've never really thought about noticing the perpetrators' ethnicities.

RickTheToad

Reaction score

Why does it matter? Cigars are great.