Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

OLD dating profiles of women

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Here is a doozy I just came across on POF. I know, POF is a dumpster. Some of the Match profiles are even worse and more demanding.

This one sounds high maintenance. Why not just keep the profile more simple and not as demanding sounding? OLD sucks.

I''m looking for somebody who is down to earth ,
Open minded non-judgemental caring good nature funny have a sense of humor ambitious with an imagination respectful has together someone who has their life together in the sense of home job job car knows what they want out of life and where they''re going and who they are and is willing to give what they get emotionally and I believe in a relationship that it is very important to have a partnership and not a dictatorship jealousy and controlling is a non-negotiable things that I need that are also non-negotiable is I want my partner to not only be my lover but my best friend my partner in crime my biggest supporter because I am always try to be my partners biggest fan encourager and support. I will always try to support their dreams and hope that I received the same in return

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just got back from the beach, far far away from where I make my home. I had a lot more messaging me outta the blue. Of course, I added new "fun" looking pics to all OLD and quite frankly they're probably the Best pics I've ever posted on OLD, better than all my younger pics. I wasn't just "relaxing" on the beach either I made a point to be very active doing all kinds of water sports like jetpak, kite surfing, snorkeling. Didn't have to stay in a hotel due to family property. Did get sunburned despite the slathering I did of myself with sunblock. I've been opened by a lot of chicks this past week due to the "hot" photos. How can your face and demeanor in a photo Not be in tune with nature when you are in a totally relaxing environment. BBQ, nothing but the best seafood, damn, won't get to do that for another several months. Tons of dough relinquished from my palm. What got me is a few females I opened/approached, one in particular was a slim hot young tanned curly-haired girl flanked by two almost-whales (one pale, the other tanned). If a girlfriend is trying to maximize her looks to any onlooking guy then the compare n' contrast is a good tactic. I see it in POF etc etc profiles as well them taking pictures of themselves with uglier or obese girlfriends to make themselves look good or more desirable. I helped them with their umbrella, it had snapped in the wind too. I had a lot of girls eye-fvckin me, there, in the airport, married or with boyfriend or not. When you're in a paradisical state you tend to draw eyes especially if you have good all-around genes. A dog helps too, not my dog, but a dog to build conversation, preferably a cute dog.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Open minded non-judgemental caring good nature funny have a sense of humor ambitious with an imagination respectful has together someone who has their life together in the sense of home job job car knows what they want out of life and where they''re going and who they are and is willing to give what they get emotionally and I believe in a relationship that it is very important to have a partnership and not a dictatorship jealousy and controlling is a non-negotiable things that I need that are also non-negotiable is I want my partner to not only be my lover but my best friend my partner in crime my biggest supporter because I am always try to be my partners biggest fan encourager and support. I will always try to support their dreams and hope that I received the same in return
You tick 100 boxes and dance like a monkey

While she doesn't even know how to use a comma

Notice how "non-judgemental" is quite high on the list

If that doesn't scream poor life choices I don't know what does

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
You tick 100 boxes and dance like a monkey

While she doesn't even know how to use a comma

Notice how "non-judgemental" is quite high on the list

If that doesn't scream poor life choices I don't know what does
You know, I forgot to point that out. The commas. It's like she typed that out on her phone. She also has a "graduate degree" lol or claims to have one. She looked like an HB7 but had a bitter look to her face in her pics.

I see that a lot on OLD. Especially the older the women the more baggage they seem to have.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I just got back from the beach, far far away from where I make my home. I had a lot more messaging me outta the blue. Of course, I added new "fun" looking pics to all OLD and quite frankly they're probably the Best pics I've ever posted on OLD, better than all my younger pics. I wasn't just "relaxing" on the beach either I made a point to be very active doing all kinds of water sports like jetpak, kite surfing, snorkeling. Didn't have to stay in a hotel due to family property. Did get sunburned despite the slathering I did of myself with sunblock. I've been opened by a lot of chicks this past week due to the "hot" photos. How can your face and demeanor in a photo Not be in tune with nature when you are in a totally relaxing environment. BBQ, nothing but the best seafood, damn, won't get to do that for another several months. Tons of dough relinquished from my palm. What got me is a few females I opened/approached, one in particular was a slim hot young tanned curly-haired girl flanked by two almost-whales (one pale, the other tanned). If a girlfriend is trying to maximize her looks to any onlooking guy then the compare n' contrast is a good tactic. I see it in POF etc etc profiles as well them taking pictures of themselves with uglier or obese girlfriends to make themselves look good or more desirable. I helped them with their umbrella, it had snapped in the wind too. I had a lot of girls eye-fvckin me, there, in the airport, married or with boyfriend or not. When you're in a paradisical state you tend to draw eyes especially if you have good all-around genes. A dog helps too, not my dog, but a dog to build conversation, preferably a cute dog.
Yea, you're probably going to have better luck meeting women at the beach if it's a populated area than on OLD. The beach closest to me is really nice and in a less populated area but it's mostly a 65 and older retirement area. I went in March thinking I'd see all these spring break chicks and local high school and college girls on spring break and most of them were over 60 years old lol. I should go down to Ft. Myers beach in March. My cousin wanted to go but we didn't have enough time in the day to make the drive there and back.

Speaking of OLD and the other poster posting about chicks standing next to fat girls in photos to look better, well I was just on match and a solid HB 7.5-8 viewed my profile and had some pics just like that described. Profile didn't look fake to me. Except she's looking for men within 35 miles of Lakeland and I live 100 miles away from there. Why the hell is she searching 100 miles away for then? That's just too far to drive. Granted I did reply back anyway. I'd still go on a date even at that distance if it's a 7 or above. Even if it's a long distance thing and still leads to getting some.

I admit I put these Hb7 and up women on a pedestal and will bow to them on a whim sometimes. I guess thats how they get these snobby attitudes towards men and try controlling them.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, it's Way beyond that with women. You do ONE fvckin thing she don't like and she turns...She'll put her clothes back on whatever. It happened to me tonight. We'd been making out on her bed, nude passion Almost raw fvcking, she mid-20s a leetle chubby but fine face awesome breasts and who-who - I'd already fvcked her a month ago. She's moving away though to Manhattan $3000/month 400 sq ft apartment to study/transfer to a different college. I'm like fvck, that costs 3 times as much as my 1st home's monthly payment! Anyway after a looooong makeout and her pvssy rubbing my c0ck (but never going in her) her blowing me, I shared some pics of my vacation and then I chose a couple of wrong pics to show (of older family) and Immediately she was turned off! from seeing older relatives in the photos. It slipped. I couldn't find the ones I really wanted to show her of the sunrise etc etc. because I'd forgotten that they were in my texts not taken from My camera. This turned her off then and there I know for sure, and we started talking more and more and my d!ck went limp and well, that's that. I never got to fvck her and we ended the night tonight kissed some more clothed and I left. I's like Wtf? She was distracted all night kinda. We'll still be seeing each other but for now, no dice. On to the next one before I go back to work next week. I mean I Really like her but I KNOW she has other guys chomping at the bit to get into her panties too and she's weighing her options. She's one of those broads who thinks she's got "all the time in the world" to err uh, make babies. She scoffed at the thought of creating 10 children (one woman) as my ancestors did (big family) however she's an intellectual (though Dumb in my opinion) and um that's what t!ts are for! feeding kids dumbas5. And she has some nice ones, hooters (that jutt out, firm). Damn, she smelled good, but it was not in the cards and I'll be the one to say I fvcked up. I mean, YOU as a man, have to LIE to these b!tches ALL THE TIME or to paint yourself in the BEST light ALL THE TIME and guide the moment in the best picture or her Emotions begin to slip and she gets turned off thus the fancy car/house/environment/candles/pictures aesthetics mean the boatload to her 24/7. She wants her environment to be whatever makes her feel superior or in the "with it" crowd. You start painting off guard or taking conversations in the ditch she may decide she's just not feeling it anymore and there you are: blue balls.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Guys, it's Way beyond that with women. You do ONE fvckin thing she don't like and she turns...She'll put her clothes back on whatever. It happened to me tonight. We'd been making out on her bed, nude passion Almost raw fvcking, she mid-20s a leetle chubby but fine face awesome breasts and who-who - I'd already fvcked her a month ago. She's moving away though to Manhattan $3000/month 400 sq ft apartment to study/transfer to a different college. I'm like fvck, that costs 3 times as much as my 1st home's monthly payment! Anyway after a looooong makeout and her pvssy rubbing my c0ck (but never going in her) her blowing me, I shared some pics of my vacation and then I chose a couple of wrong pics to show (of older family) and Immediately she was turned off! from seeing older relatives in the photos. It slipped. I couldn't find the ones I really wanted to show her of the sunrise etc etc. because I'd forgotten that they were in my texts not taken from My camera. This turned her off then and there I know for sure, and we started talking more and more and my d!ck went limp and well, that's that. I never got to fvck her and we ended the night tonight kissed some more clothed and I left. I's like Wtf? She was distracted all night kinda. We'll still be seeing each other but for now, no dice. On to the next one before I go back to work next week. I mean I Really like her but I KNOW she has other guys chomping at the bit to get into her panties too and she's weighing her options. She's one of those broads who thinks she's got "all the time in the world" to err uh, make babies. She scoffed at the thought of creating 10 children (one woman) as my ancestors did (big family) however she's an intellectual (though Dumb in my opinion) and um that's what t!ts are for! feeding kids dumbas5. And she has some nice ones, hooters (that jutt out, firm). Damn, she smelled good, but it was not in the cards and I'll be the one to say I fvcked up. I mean, YOU as a man, have to LIE to these b!tches ALL THE TIME or to paint yourself in the BEST light ALL THE TIME and guide the moment in the best picture or her Emotions begin to slip and she gets turned off thus the fancy car/house/environment/candles/pictures aesthetics mean the boatload to her 24/7. She wants her environment to be whatever makes her feel superior or in the "with it" crowd. You start painting off guard or taking conversations in the ditch she may decide she's just not feeling it anymore and there you are: blue balls.
These women lie about themselves all the time. I need to start saying less as well and lie too. Like my business is what screwed me up on that date when I slipped and said fleamarket. He attitude became more snobby and changed the entire date after that.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is a doozy I just came across on POF. I know, POF is a dumpster. Some of the Match profiles are even worse and more demanding.

This one sounds high maintenance. Why not just keep the profile more simple and not as demanding sounding? OLD sucks.
They are talking about their why they are an alpha-widow.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not recognizing what there is to see here.

Whenever you come across ads such as this, and particularly those ads that have somewhat of an angry sounding laundry list of men she doesn't want to hear from, what you are seeing is a woman who is dealing with very much the same thing as a man in your situation is dealing with pertaining to OLD.

Just as there are a lot of garbage women on these dating sites, there are also a lot of garbage men. What you are often reading is not a high maintenance or demanding woman, but a woman who has been flooded by countless losers and garbage men on these sites.

I have met with and talked face to face with numerous women who placed ads that sound just like this. The stories they tell me are atrocious. Some really f*cked up guys out there. When these women are typing those ads you read, they are typing about all of those men. But when I met with them, they were just as typical to me as the average, more agreeable sounding women most guys would have no issues meeting up with. And these women were no more difficult to deal with or bed than any other.

If you're normal, have structure and stability in your life, can carry your end of a good conversation, have a little charm and a great sense of humor.... you can largely ignore what they write in ads like this.

It doesn't really apply to you. It's just their buffer from the abundance of loserville. They are merely just as frustrated with OLD as you are. As it turns out, in my experience, these types of ads typically lead me to women where first date conversations are full of laughs and story swapping. It's an easy connection.
It's becoming appatent to me that a lot of men on this site will never really understand/be able to embrace this truth. And I believe that is because, if they embrace this truth, then they can't be 'victims of women' anymore

The belief system on this site is that women are the cause and root of all their dating problems. For them to understand, even believe, that women might just have it as tough as they do, that would equalize things. Then they couldn't view women as solely ' purpotrators, always with the upper hand ' anymore - they could be the poor victims anymore.

I do wonder if approaching dating from this victim mentality is really what is causing their failures.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
They are talking about their why they are an alpha-widow.
She sounds controlling and demanding, and overall just not a very happy, positive attitude which gives off negative vibes. Most of the advice I read on here says to never let women be in control of you and demanding or else they will walk all over you.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The belief system on this site is that women are the cause and root of all their dating problems. For them to understand, even believe, that women might just have it as tough as they do, that would equalize things.
Yeah, but they might have that on a different level where empathy to their issues would be impossible. Nobody is going to empathize if someone has a zillion choices online and is choosing the wrong Chad/Chad-lites all the time and starts writing a defensive profile but won't give you the time of day in the first place.

sazc said:
Then they couldn't view women as solely ' purpotrators, always with the upper hand ' anymore - they could be the poor victims anymore.
Victims of their own bad choices and fantasy of wanting an alpha male chad/chad-lite that fulfills most of her wish list and is not rough around the edges.

sazc said:
I do wonder if approaching dating from this victim mentality is really what is causing their failures.
What's calling failure is when you send a dozen messages and most of them get ignored or not even read. If you are not getting any traction and are wasting your time, how is that related to a victim mentality? I think allot of guys here would have their problems solved overnight if they had a healthy set of options online of people to meet and generate enough numbers to click with someone.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She sounds controlling and demanding, and overall just not a very happy, positive attitude which gives off negative vibes. Most of the advice I read on here says to never let women be in control of you and demanding or else they will walk all over you.
Well it doesn't hurt to message her. She probably won't even reply anyway. All this discussion for nothing. What you should just do is send a message AND IF SHE REPLIES AND IT LOOKS LIKE IT WILL GO SOMEWHERE, then write a thread about it. She probably only looking for Chads anyway. If you already know she'll ignore you then why bother even writing about her profile.

In fact, to be completely honest, you DON'T HAVE ANYTHING UNLESS YOU HAVE A SECOND DATE. 99% of the time you get one meeting, if you are lucky enough, and she's gone. So really there is nothing to worry about. You worry when you pass the second date and then ask about her profile, etc....

Why worry about something you don't have? How many second and third dates did you have with online dating to date?

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, but they might have that on a different level where empathy to their issues would be impossible. Nobody is going to empathize if someone has a zillion choices online and is choosing the wrong Chad/Chad-lites all the time and starts writing a defensive profile but won't give you the time of day in the first place.

Victims of their own bad choices and fantasy of wanting an alpha male chad/chad-lite that fulfills most of her wish list and is not rough around the edges.

What's calling failure is when you send a dozen messages and most of them get ignored or not even read. If you are not getting any traction and are wasting your time, how is that related to a victim mentality? I think allot of guys here would have their problems solved overnight if they had a healthy set of options online of people to meet and generate enough numbers to click with someone.
Agreed.
What most of you guys don't know is that it is as difficult for women online as it is for men. Just because she gets interacted with a bit more, doesn't mean there are more quality people online for her.
A lot of people would have their problems solved overnight if they had a healthy set of options online of people to meet and generate enough numbers to click with someone. It's not a one gender problem.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
It's becoming appatent to me that a lot of men on this site will never really understand/be able to embrace this truth. And I believe that is because, if they embrace this truth, then they can't be 'victims of women' anymore

The belief system on this site is that women are the cause and root of all their dating problems. For them to understand, even believe, that women might just have it as tough as they do, that would equalize things. Then they couldn't view women as solely ' purpotrators, always with the upper hand ' anymore - they could be the poor victims anymore.

I think it is a mix of too much choice, change in values, always looking for better and the FOMO. It is not until later in life to people, dudes and ladies look back on their lives and admit they fvcked up something with another person that could had been great because they thought something better is chomping at the bits. Social media hasn't helped much either. People, as a species, are more disconnected with each other now then ever before.

In addition, ladies are taught to value their careers, which really are more jobs then careers for most, the building a family or meaningful relationships. Dudes, on the other hand, are now more focused on laying the most ladies as possible; then complain that the ladies are mostly vain. That may be true for the vast majority of modern ladies, but it is the all. So, you have two genders moving in two completely opposite ways. I still blame social media, dating apps and feminism for the change in attitudes with both genders. The courts have as really destroyed the institution of marriage. As of now, in most cases, the dude gets his assets removed and he has to downsize his lifestyle while his kids (assuming he gets to see them of course) and ex-wife, in general live the same or better.

It's a means to an end. Whereas, both genders will pay dearly.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a few 70 yr old women mid-70s who are on OLD and THEY even told me they get d!ck pics quite frequently.

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So it's normal to send d#ck pics? I guess I'm doing this old thing wrong.
D!ck picks or crappy “hey” messages seem to be the norm for a lot of women on OLD it seems.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Legit
Just today I had an OLD dude ask me what my partner count was. I asked him why he wanted to know that. He said because he had a small penis and didn't want to date someone who was really experienced, because then they would know his penis was small. I asked him why he thought his penis was small, he said that's what his ex wife told him. He then asked me if he told me how big his penis was, would I tell him the truth if it was small or not. I said no, I didn't care to know or discuss it.

I told him nicely that I thought he should get therapy for his insecurities and wished him well (I mean, who does that when first chatting with someone?!)

He told me to fvck off

#livingTheDream
#cantMakeThisSh1tUp

& He was attractive. U never know who the loonies really are

A

AJ84

Legit
Just today I had an OLD dude ask me what my partner count was. I asked him why he wanted to know that. He said because he had a small penis and didn't want to date someone who was really experienced, because then they would know his penis was small. I asked him why he thought his penis was small, he said that's what his ex wife told him. He then asked me if he told me how big his penis was, would I tell him the truth if it was small or not. I said no, I didn't care to know or discuss it.

I told him nicely that I thought he should get therapy for his insecurities and wished him well (I mean, who does that when first chatting with someone?!)

He told me to fvck off

#livingTheDream
#cantMakeThisSh1tUp

& He was attractive. U never know who the loonies really are
That is bleak wow. I bet you were one text away from him sending a dic pick if you hadn’t ended contact.