Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ok it happened... am I ****ed?

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I came home late from work yesterday (few beers with friends) my female housemate/tenant/lodger was quite drunk herself. Talking about stuff that happened on the weekend. She was like "do you remember our chat in the Uber?" of course I remember, she said let's see where it goes, I said let's not do that.

She started telling me she likes me and has feelings for me, that there is this obvious tension between us and we know how we feel. She then says she's happy to wait until she buys her place and moves out to pursue this... but I said obviously we can't just be bringing people back and pissing each other off and she says "I don't want to bring anyone back" and how her friends bet we would end up together 6 months ago.

Anyway, next thing I know we are in her bed naked and I'm sucking on her nipples and she's reaching for my d!ck. It was honestly the most exciting, thrilling thing I've felt in a while.

I wake up this morning late for work, hop out her bed, look back and see her naked... F*CK! She calls in sick. I have ruined this now, haven't I? We are both pretty cool and been friends for a while so it's not awkward and it was fine this morning, she cut half an avocado and lemon for my lunch and we chat like nothing happened.

I'm just thinking... now it's either all or nothing right, or is there a way I can keep this casual and still maintain my life and freedom? I doubt it, she said she's got feelings for me and I admitted I do too.

I knew a female housemate was a bad idea why didn't you guys warn me!?

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She put it on me last night, it had been building. She's gorgeous, I'm so conflicted.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Doesn't look good Bro

Anyhow we'll be here 4 ya

Set boundaries if you're gonna continue otherwise you've fvcked and I mean as in brain fvcked

Serenity

Reaction score
I'm just thinking... now it's either all or nothing right, or is there a way I can keep this casual and still maintain my life and freedom?
I find this funny, so many guys on this forum is so tough and cool with a lot of things, but this scares the sh!t out of your... It's not impossible to maintain freedom and have a girlfriend, unless you're talking about freedom to fvck anyone.

I've been in a relationship 3 years now, still have my life and freedom, she's not holding me back.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You need to read his other thread to understand this one.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
See i told you what to do and it worked. You're welcome.
It wasn't on purpose, I kind of admitted to liking her drunk on Saturday in an uber but didn't get much response from her. Then she pours her heart out and wants to fvck last night.

Is there a way we can bang... but keep it light-hearted, playful and happy? I feel a bit nervous like a child.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
It wasn't on purpose, I kind of admitted to liking her drunk on Saturday in an uber but didn't get much response from her. Then she pours her heart out and wants to fvck last night.

Is there a way we can bang... but keep it light-hearted, playful and happy? I feel a bit nervous like a child.
Idk maybe. Living with her might be a bad idea.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Idk maybe. Living with her might be a bad idea.
It’s only until Jan/Feb - she said she would be happy to wait that long but that was lies.

Am I gonna be expect to pay for sh1t now? Was liking the 50/50 split. I am not gonna be out of pocket over this sh1t. Sex friendship and cohabitation, nothing more.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
It’s only until Jan/Feb - she said she would be happy to wait that long but that was lies.

Am I gonna be expect to pay for sh1t now? Was liking the 50/50 split. I am not gonna be out of pocket over this sh1t. Sex friendship and cohabitation, nothing more.
You better eat dat booty. Start teasing her my referring to her as sugar mama and tell her you want her to pay sometimes. I love not having to pay, in cheap as fvck

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You better eat dat booty. Start teasing her my referring to her as sugar mama and tell her you want her to pay sometimes. I love not having to pay, in cheap as fvck
I'm cheap too, anyway when I go back home tonight we will see what's up - are we continuing as nothing happened? Pick up where we left off? Stay tuned for the next episode of Dragon Ball Z

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just keep fvcking her now, there is no turning back. She will be moving out soon...or maybe not depending on how things go...

spred

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't blame you, this was bound to happen. Raw dog, creampie?

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't blame you, this was bound to happen. Raw dog, creampie?
hope not, last thing he would need is she pregnant, with of course she would say it was his, but who would know.

best thing now is play it like normal and see what she say/do

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When two people spend a lot of time together its bound to happen, especially if there is attraction there. I would also keep banging her. Its going to be very difficult to spin plates with her watching your every move. You cant be coming home in the morning without her asking where have you been all night. If she moves out, and thats a huge if, prepare for her to start banging new dudes immediately, once she gets her own place. My gut is telling me that you will be picking out curtains together for the kitchen by the end of the month.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're responsible for your own internal prison.

You can do whatever you want, since being single, have a casual relationship or a Long term relationship. In the end, nobody cares about what you do. She won't care about it, cause she will only be focused on her interest. If she wants to be with you, she will try to manipulate/persuade you in any ways to prove that you should commit with her, and if she changed her mind in the future, she will end up with you without care what you think about it... it's just life, and people behave that way naturally. And the same goes for you, if you want something you'll try to persuade someone to prove that this is the right thing, even if for another person it was not.

The only thing that matters is: What do you really want man? Stop thinking about the external, hear yourself... and if you make another choice different from your own values and beliefs, you are the only one killing your freedom.

The key is the right question rather than the right answer.

Freedom is to be true enough with yourself to not commit on something you dont want (obviously im not talking about the resposibilities of living on society. It's the ones that you can choose)... dont lie or cheat on yourself. Everything you choose in your life will gave you good and bad outcomes.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
My gut is telling me that you will be picking out curtains together for the kitchen by the end of the month.
99.9% probability that he was led into this position, from the moving in, to the fvcking and changing of curtains.

Don't worry. He'll think it's his idea anyways.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No the curtain picking etc was done in the first week of arriving, she is an architect and urban designer and hasn’t real good taste, helped me make my place more homely so I’m really not complaining.

Right so I came home, she mentioned not really remembering much about last night, so I reminded her, she groaned and said “fvck my life” but I told her it’s all good.

This is not too bad, will update on this evening.