Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

OK Guys tell me this...

DJnomore

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am doing pretty much as well as I want as long as I don't care. But pretty much when I start caring I don't have the magic touch anymore...

My last ex started out as a FB but grew into something more. But my idea of happily ever after isn't starting out as FB =(.

Anyone out there have some good advice for finding ms right?

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are many Ms. Rights

One good line on this board says there's one place where the woman of your dreams is: Inside your head.

While that is true, another truism is that you can literally fall in love with millions of different women. I wouldn't suggest this at the same time. But you could literally fall in love with millions of different women in this world. We have the myth of the soul mate and "the only one for me."

Well, if that's true, if one guy picked the wrong one, he screwed it up for everyone!

I'm not sure who your ex is or what fb is (fat butt? football?) ... I'm a little tired of the abbreviations and your message was tough to read. Could you decipher your problem please?

If you're actively looking for happily ever after, you won't find it. If you work on your inner qualities, don't worry about whom or whom you're not dating, you'll find a lot of quality women. Happily ever after is something conjured up in our fairy tale society. I don't know a lot of happily ever afters. I know some good, solid marriages; and I know many more poor marriages.

Read the DJ Bible or any of the key articles on the DJ site. You'll learn that your have one-itis ... if she's your EX, keep her your ex. Who cares what she's become, most of the time that's a big smokescreen anyway.

Work on YOURSELF and do not obsess about women. Contrary to popular belief here when I got shouted down, you have to date up a storm to find what you want. All the AFCs jumped my sh-t because they think you should find one and obsess.

Wrong-O! To find a the best apple you unfortunately have to go through a lot of bad fruit!

The only reason you think your ex is great is because you had something with her once. Time to get over her and work on YOU.

DJnomore

Don Juan
Reaction score
This morning I did the internet chat with 3 seperate models...

Have met one so know she isn't fake and the other two have the model tendencies. You know almost no interest at first and you have to give them lots and lots of room to see that they want to chat with you rather than you wanting to chat with them etc.

One of them is talking about her and her gf and me...

But seriously I am not gonna marry someone like any of them...where are all the nice girls?

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: This morning I did the internet chat with 3 seperate models...

Originally posted by DJnomore

But seriously I am not gonna marry someone like any of them...where are all the nice girls?
"Nice"??? If you can define what you consider nice then perhaps we can help you find what you're looking for. Have you looked in:
~Bookstores
~Vintage Clothing Stores
~ASPCA Volunteers
~Specialty Food Stores (Health Food, Exotic Foods)
~Jazz Concerts
~Fund Raisers (Political, Non-profit & Other)

DJnomore

Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess I haven't really been looking...

And a bookstore girl would be great but very few hotties read lol

I need a smart girl who is nice to people and puppy dogs and who is kinda fine....is that too much to ask?

Oh and is attracted to me lol

Dictatorsaurus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: I guess I haven't really been looking...

Originally posted by DJnomore
And a bookstore girl would be great but very few hotties read lol

I need a smart girl who is nice to people and puppy dogs and who is kinda fine....is that too much to ask?

Oh and is attracted to me lol
If you find one like that, make sure you send her over fast!

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A friend of mine took a ball room dancing class. He said there was only one other guy in the class. All the women were hot, and they all fought over the 2 men as dance partners. He dated one of the women from his class.

You mentioned someone who likes puppies. I have a cute little pembrooke welsh corgi. They let dogs inside big pet stores like PetSmart. When I take my dog in the store all the cute animal lover chicks are on my dog like white on rice. I talk about her pedigree and heritage and they just eat it up. Hell, bringing her anywhere attracts a crowd because she's so cute and most people have never seen a corgi.

It's really just being honest with yourself about what you want in a woman, and figuring out where to find her. I'm a geek so I found miss right on the Internet. But I still enjoy chatting it up in bookstores / pet stores / coffee shops / etc.

And once you find miss right don't let those DJ skills slip. It took being a man to land her, and it takes being a man to keep her.