Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Observations on Miami's scene.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't want it to get too much into politics here but the reason that Trump won by a bigger margin is because DeSantis fired one corrupt official that low energy Jeb Bush the RINO hired. DeSantis almost lost the governors race due to ballots coming in well after the fact and it is because Florida was compromised by crooked election rigging officials, including one that Jeb (who was rightfully put in his place by Trump in the 2016 election) hired.

All this said, I think Florida in many ways is what California was during the 80s under Reagan. Florida is going to turn into the place to be in the coming years because of Miami's cool factor and the lack of a state income tax. However, I do think that eventually it will go the way of California. In a decade or two, I can easily see Florida being a permanently blue state. Too many people are moving here and from the northeast and California at that.

If you are going to a state for red politics, I'd say go to a place like Alabama or Mississippi. Oxford, MS has a lot of hot girls and if you can find a remote job, it can be a good place to settle.

Reaction score
I don't want it to get too much into politics here but the reason that Trump won by a bigger margin is because DeSantis fired one corrupt official that low energy Jeb Bush the RINO hired. DeSantis almost lost the governors race due to ballots coming in well after the fact and it is because Florida was compromised by crooked election rigging officials, including one that Jeb (who was rightfully put in his place by Trump in the 2016 election) hired.

All this said, I think Florida in many ways is what California was during the 80s under Reagan. Florida is going to turn into the place to be in the coming years because of Miami's cool factor and the lack of a state income tax. However, I do think that eventually it will go the way of California. In a decade or two, I can easily see Florida being a permanently blue state. Too many people are moving here and from the northeast and California at that.

If you are going to a state for red politics, I'd say go to a place like Alabama or Mississippi. Oxford, MS has a lot of hot girls and if you can find a remote job, it can be a good place to settle.
Yeah that was Brenda Snipes out of Broward county, she was in that same job back in 2000 during the Bush Vs Gore election when the outcome came down to a small number of votes in Florida and you know that she had played a part in that too. I’ve thought that exact same thing about Florida, it seems like it resembles what California was when it was still a red state decades ago. I do think that having no state income tax will draw more people in, but I’m not so sure about Miami’s cool factor being a significant factor because Miami has had the reputation of being a cool place for a long time already, even movies and shows that came out awhile ago like Scarface and Miami Vice glamorized the city and made it look like a fun and exciting place to be. But the large influx of people moving to the state definitely could tip the political direction of the state in the other direction eventually, the same is currently happening in Texas and if Texas turns permanently blue, it’s pretty much impossible for a Republican to ever win again.

That’s good to know about Mississippi and Alabama, I’m gonna drive through those states on my way to Florida, but I’m only gonna be going through the gulf coast portions of them both, so I’ll only get to see Biloxi and Mobile. Central Missouri also seems like a good place for red politics, everything I look at says its deep red and lakefront property comes at a pretty reasonable price there. But I don’t think the dating scene would be too good though since central Missouri is pretty rural.

Jake_Gyllenhaal69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Eh maybe, but Florida has always been popular with old people and like Needimprovement said, Miami has always been popular. Plus, Florida isn't on the same level as California tier wise so it does have more competition. I could've moved to Florida from Nashville, but here is some reasons pm why I eliminated it from my selection. You have other states with no state income tax with cities much more appealing to moderates and liberals. Orlando and Tampa Bay are Hooters bro cities no offense lol, so you better have a really good reason to be moving to Miami. Last, Florida is basically an island of itself, so I didn't want to risk getting island fever there. Orlando is basically an 8 hour trip from Atlanta lol. Trust me, I think Conservatives are more interested in escaping to Florida than most liberals lol.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eh maybe, but Florida has always been popular with old people and like Needimprovement said, Miami has always been popular. Plus, Florida isn't on the same level as California tier wise so it does have more competition. I could've moved to Florida from Nashville, but here is some reasons pm why I eliminated it from my selection. You have other states with no state income tax with cities much more appealing to moderates and liberals. Orlando and Tampa Bay are Hooters bro cities no offense lol, so you better have a really good reason to be moving to Miami. Last, Florida is basically an island of itself, so I didn't want to risk getting island fever there. Orlando is basically an 8 hour trip from Atlanta lol. Trust me, I think Conservatives are more interested in escaping to Florida than most liberals lol.
Not what I am seeing lately. The mayor of Miami is trying to steal Silicon Valley away from California and you have Amazon opening up an office in the city. FWIW, I am seeing a ton of Asians and Indians in South Florida these days and that is never a good sign.

Jake_Gyllenhaal69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not what I am seeing lately. The mayor of Miami is trying to steal Silicon Valley away from California and you have Amazon opening up an office in the city. FWIW, I am seeing a ton of Asians and Indians in South Florida these days and that is never a good sign.
Yeah but Florida has other areas that attract republicans and moderates such as Orlando, Tampa, Jacksonville, Florida panhandle beach areas, Naples, Ft. Meyers, Daytona vs California there’s really no city for republicans to move to lol. However, Desantis did barely win the race and Trump never had any issues winning Florida so it could just be Trump was extremely effective there.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue of The SoSuave Newsletter is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few. Not the unwashed masses.

If you know you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – then skip this. It is not for you.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone know what happened to the Clevelander? I heard that place was action packed years ago. Looks like it is still around but haven't heard much about it recently.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone know what happened to the Clevelander? I heard that place was action packed years ago. Looks like it is still around but haven't heard much about it recently.

Never had the chance to check it out but people do recommend it a lot.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How much time do locals spend around South Beach?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not that much. I mean Ocean Dr not at all and Lincoln Rd, perhaps a maybe. Locals are more over in Brickell. South Beach is touristy or just really ratchet.
if I lived in Miami, I would want to deal with locals.

Dallas doesn’t have much of a tourist issue because it isn’t a draw for tourism.

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So at some point during the pandemic, after about four years in NYC and seeing how much the city had gone downhill, I decided to come down to Miami. Like most others who heard of remote work, a lot of my friends moved to Miami and so I decided to pick the city because I had a curiosity for it. NYC was a shell of its former shelf and Bill De Blasio is one of the worst mayors in American history of any major city. I digress but screw it. Ever since being in Miami, I have noticed some trends around game that I thought I'd share with anyone who might be interested in the city. I am going to be away for a few weeks from the city so I thought I'd post this.

Let us get this out of the way, the women here are the best looking in the country.

Even hotter than NYC and way above LA. One caveat, if you like Asian girls then this city will suck but I am not really into Asian girls myself. Lately though, the Asian population here has been on the uptick due to big tech moving in (more on that later on in the thread). If you like white women and Latinas, the city is top notch. In NYC, I ran into more basic American white girls living in Manhattan. In Miami? You are far more likely to run into legit European women. As for Latinas, nothing to be said, best city in the US for them.

But like any other American city, it is declining. I give it five years.

Despite having a Republican mayor and an alpha governor like De Santis, Miami is declining. I notice more homelessness here than during the pandemic and Big Tech is flowing into the city. I have also seen the changes trickle in overtime where hot latin women are slowly being replaced by pink haired SJWs and dorky Asian ladies. Wynnwood is such a joke and I will plead with all men to avoid it, the place will make you barf and is located right next to a super sketchy neighborhood. Meanwhile, South Beach has gone from being once cool to now just being straight up ratchet. Crime is a serious problem in South Beach and locals do not go there.

For now, things may be good but within 5 years, I think Miami will be just like Austin. The techies and SJWs have the city in their sights as their next big haven.

PUAs, "game" guys, and the type of guys affiliated with those communities get slaughtered here.

At some point a few years back, I got into the game community upon moving to NYC. I got tired of staying with old college circles and at that point, RSD was under hot water and all. While I loved the idea of chatting up random women for a lay, I hated all else about the community. Majority of the guys I winged with that I met from those places were trash. The few good ones? I kept in touch with them and even met up with them for a few weekends. Not even in NYC was I seeing PUA guys get hopelessly destroyed, like sh1t was brutal man. Just the vibe these guys give off automatically turns Miami women off.

Most of the guys who struggle to score in Miami are those that moved here during the pandemic and work in finance or are techies.

I'll throw PUA and game guys into this mix as well. A lot of these dudes moved to Miami from the Bay Area and other more dorkier parts of the country for the purpose of game and man, they are struggling like none other. You will hear these dudes cry about how bad Miami is, how all of the women here are gold diggers, and just complain about the city nonstop. The reality is that these guys might have done alright in a San Francisco where some dorky and desperate Asian girl gave them head but in Miami, they aren't finding too much of that demographic (although Asians are moving here en masse).

A lot of the times, these tech and finance bro types thought they were cool in their own home cities only to come to Miami and get humbled fast.

A certain kind of a guy slays and does well in Miami.

I call Miami the Natural's Paradise. What I mean by this is that the guys who do well in Miami are just raw. Think about the douchey frat boy, the Rob Gronkowski types, or the loose MMA fighter. Women in Miami seem to care less about what you say and care more about the rawness and the vibes you give off. PUAs who are stuck in "theories" and "how tos" of "escalation" come off as very scripted and get wrecked here.

For example, I used to go to a popular bar in the city and when I went there with some wings I knew a while back from the game community? No one got laid and everyone was getting blown out. A month later, I go with a former roommate and his crazy and loose friend from Louisiana. The result? We all end up getting laid that need because of this clown with low inhibition. Even though the guy was not attractive, he seemed to give off that raw vibe that women picked up on.

It is also worth mentioning that the competition here is the toughest I've seen of any other city I have lived in.

Miami guys seem to really care about lifting and style but they also approach in a natural sort of a way. When I went out in NYC, not that many guys were approaching. When I go out in Miami? Dudes clearly approach and they do not come off as PUAs. Guys here give off that carefree yet alpha vibe that would slay just about anywhere on the planet. Unlike an LA where social circles are based on your fake career or popularity in entertainment, in Miami it seems like genuinely cool and alpha guys just naturally get the circle they want. Like if I take an LA guy out of his circle, he gets slaughtered in other cities but a Miami guy would slay in just about any city out there.

Nightlife here is doable but underwhelming.

Miami's nightlife mostly sucks and it is in some ways a pay to play city. Wynnwood is awful and overrated while the women are hideous, it's Williamsburg's uglier trashier cousin. From what I have observed, your best chances are with a sizable group of women who are fed up with Miami nightlife and likely to go to Happy Hour type of spots that can get wilder in the night. Thankfully, these spots are still off the radar for the PUA and Game guys that have infested the city in recent years and practically ruined the vibe. Naturals tend to hunt in these types of bars and usually get lucky with a girl by the end of the night. A PUA spam approacher type will look really out of place in these sorts of spots.

For the sake of buying Miami more time before it becomes infested with PUA spam approaching creeps everywhere, I will not share the name of the bars that naturals I know have done well in.

All in all, it's nothing like NYC where you just have rows after rows of bars with hot girls. It's more concentrated.

Daygame here is very doable for a socially adjusted and normal dude, once again, PUAs suffer.

It stands to be repeated, Miami is not a PUA friendly city. Meanwhile, normal and socially adjusted men can do quite well with daygame here. If you do a certain amount of approaches and focus on quality rather than spam approaching like some maniac, Miami can work for you. I have known guys that spam approached in the city and were burnt hard. Meanwhile, I have known men who focused more on quality and just coming off as natural in the approach who were able to get good things going.

Now this thread looks like I am berating PUAs but I am not. What I am saying is that while a PUA might score in a Vegas or an NYC, their vibe will not be welcomed in Miami. I am not sure why this is but I think it might be because women here are used to men that are naturals and genuinely cool guys to where some spam approaching PUA would really stick out like a sore thumb.

I'll add more as I get more time, got a flight tomorrow fellas.
Other than NYC and Vegas, whats a better city?

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if I lived in Miami, I would want to deal with locals.

Dallas doesn’t have much of a tourist issue because it isn’t a draw for tourism.
Probably not a good idea to deal with Miami locals tbh. You get a lot of stuckup Russians who are arrogant with unapproachable Russian women that think their $hit don't stink. Miami locals are largely trash, tourists and transplants make it fun.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Other than NYC and Vegas, whats a better city?
Not many left but Chicago is vastly underrated for its amazing women. So many midwestern blonde transplants that are very approachable. I'd put Chicago above NYC when it comes to white girls. NYC has too many clout chasing party animals while Chicago has more down to earth hot white girls.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not many left but Chicago is vastly underrated for its amazing women. So many midwestern blonde transplants that are very approachable. I'd put Chicago above NYC when it comes to white girls. NYC has too many clout chasing party animals while Chicago has more down to earth hot white girls.
Tell that to the @thegodofEDM2001. He is not impressed with Chicago women.

Probably not a good idea to deal with Miami locals tbh. You get a lot of stuckup Russians who are arrogant with unapproachable Russian women that think their $hit don't stink. Miami locals are largely trash, tourists and transplants make it fun.
If you live in Miami and want to have any sort of extended relationship, it would need to be some sort of local. By local, it means a person that lives there full time. A transplanted adult who didn't move to Miami until their 20s counts as a local since they are a resident.

Hispanics vastly outnumber Russian/Slavics like KokoBeaute.

thegodofEDM2001

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah but NYC is the model capital of the US. Chicago might have cute girls but not stunners like NYC has, since it doesn’t have a great modeling scene. I’m moving to NYC next summer.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah but NYC is the model capital of the US. Chicago might have cute girls but not stunners like NYC has, since it doesn’t have a great modeling scene. I’m moving to NYC next summer.
Miami has a little bit of that modeling scene too, but it's probably more Instagram models than actual fashion models. NYC would be better for fashion models.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most models come from the midwest bro and believe me, you won't commonly find models in NYC as you would think, not even in Soho. Plus, no offense but if you are struggling to make it work in Chicago, NYC will just outright crush you.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The actual pandemic is the amount of fat women in America. Jesus christ.
I've heard Miami has a lot of fat Latinas outside of the whole South Beach, Coral Gables, and Coconut Grove areas.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've heard Miami has a lot of fat Latinas outside of the whole South Beach, Coral Gables, and Coconut Grove areas.
latinas genetically are prone to get fat

if they come from a poor background , as many do unfortunately , they will not have the money nor the time to actually take care of themselves. And will naturally go towards what their genes naturally go

never saw in my life a skinny Latina . All of them are fleshy . For them the difference of a couple of kilograms is the difference between fit and fat ( as they are also quite tiny too )

same with Asian women , because they have no forms ( no ass , no tits ) , if they are anything else than skinny they will look fat , because the extra kilos do not go mainly into the ass or tits like for example it happens with white women

Last edited:

thegodofEDM2001

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most models come from the midwest bro and believe me, you won't commonly find models in NYC as you would think, not even in Soho. Plus, no offense but if you are struggling to make it work in Chicago, NYC will just outright crush you.
Hmm, I guess maybe you’re right.