Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

NY Mets GM | Lack of game obliterates status

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Mets have fired their recently-hired GM after it became known he sent d!ck pics and more than 60 unanswered, unwanted messages - over a period of weeks - to a female ESPN reporter when he was working for the Cubs.

I'm still reading through his messages, lol. I think ESPN is taking a piss because the reporter in question got freaked out and went back to her "home country." It's pretty cringe-worthy stuff, and remember, this guy was running a major league ball club.

Here, enjoy:

I guess advanced analytics still doesn't include the Book of Pook. :)

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think it's lack of game as much as it's being a fvcking pervert who sexually harasses people in a professional work setting. I have my own qualms about Metoo, but come on, that's an obvious boundary and there's tangible, concrete evidence that he shat all over that boundary.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean to be fair he looks like someone that would do that, judging by his pic.lol

GioWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean to be fair he looks like someone that would do that, judging by his pic.lol
Yes, the dad bod does not help at all. Which really irks me because this guy probably has access to state of the art gyms and personal trainers.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think it's lack of game as much as it's being a fvcking pervert who sexually harasses people in a professional work setting. I have my own qualms about Metoo, but come on, that's an obvious boundary and there's tangible, concrete evidence that he shat all over that boundary.
True. Well, there's the perverted stuff, but also the lack of game (or maybe just lack of common sense).

Sending message after message after message with no reply...that is truly pathetic behavior. Even if he hadn't sent the d!ck pic or any photos, the supplication is overwhelming.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True. Well, there's the perverted stuff, but also the lack of game (or maybe just lack of common sense).

Sending message after message after message with no reply...that is truly pathetic behavior. Even if he hadn't sent the d!ck pic or any photos, the supplication is overwhelming.
Agreed. Complete, total lack of emotional self-regulation and self-control, far beyond needy and insecure, and solidly in the scary, obsessed stalker realm.

And then he sent possibly the gayest cuckface selfie ever taken.

Gstring

Banned
Reaction score
He is lower class male, according to the scale bellow. He has money, but does not have sexapil nor status. If he would have had sexapil at least, he'd get her, if he had all 3 she'd be messaging him the pics. That's the problem, even though he is general manager, he has no status with that woman. That woman would prefer a player at least, or maybe a CEO, or a general manager with money and sexapil, but he had no sexapil.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah let’s hire a guy to run our ball club that’s never played baseball a day in his life. Typical Mets.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He is lower class male, according to the scale bellow. He has money, but does not have sexapil nor status. If he would have had sexapil at least, he'd get her, if he had all 3 she'd be messaging him the pics. That's the problem, even though he is general manager, he has no status with that woman. That woman would prefer a player at least, or maybe a CEO, or a general manager with money and sexapil, but he had no sexapil.

Well said.

"Status" for women is not what men always think it is. It's fluid and ever changing and involves more than salary, job title, or vicinity with other high status guys.

I can't know for sure but am guessing this guy thought his job status was a golden ticket to her vag. Incel type behavior exists at all levels of the male hierarchy.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
What a dumb ass. I mean if this was Chad would the story have ever leaked out? The reporter would have been going to his hotel room for exclusive reports every week.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What a dumb ass. I mean if this was Chad would the story have ever leaked out? The reporter would have been going to his hotel room for exclusive reports every week.
Oh yeah she’d have leaked the story, years later after rich Chad wouldn’t marry her or stopped buying her things.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do guys in high(er) positions continue to leave a paper trail? Isn't this common sense by now, especially after post #metoo? LOL
But yeah what a cringy f/kn stalker loser...

It friggin amazes me still to this day.

Imagine how much money this guy might've shelled out for OnlyFans... LOL

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That was actually funny but fck Chad. He is imaginary
Chad is for real, he lives in that top tier 20% of men that women all share. We can all be Chad to certain women, it’s just that those 20% Chad’s are Chad to the majority of women. Women indirectly tell us about Chad in their ramblings and complaints and bitchfests every day.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kind of cold to publicly print the guy's letters, although I guess he has it coming.
I get the impression his message "Helllloooooo beautiful." is quoting the Joker in The Dark Knight.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's not a ShortCel or FrameCel, but he is a PudgeCel. I would think that someone with his level of status could get some chick that is interested in sports - or maybe even get some action hanging out with some of his players.