Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Number of Girlfriends

# Of Girlfriends?

Votes: 13 56.5%
  • 10+

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • 15+

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • 20+

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • 25+

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • 30+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 35+

• 40+

• 45+

• 50+?!?!

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How many girlfriends (who have lasted over a week) have you had?
I think this is significant to this forum, as people with no real experince in the dating game should perhaps not be giving advice as their own on the subject.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to 50 for the sake of not making some fool with 41 girlfriends feel special.

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had 3. The longest one lasted 8 months.

Smooth, I like your idea but you're going about it the wrong way. The number of girlfriends you've had has absolutely no correlation to how well you are with girls. In fact, if you've had more than a few, it probably means that you're not good with girls, because you can't keep them, or you just have bad taste and dump them every other week.

Longevity is a much more impressive way of measuring how good a guy is with a girl rather than how many they've had. A guy who's had a steady girlfriend for say 2 years and is happy with her impresses me much more than a guy who's had 8 girlfriends in that same span of time.

I think the majority of guys here have probably had between 2-5 girlfriends(which isn't even an option on your poll, you skipped between 2 and 9). No one could've possibly had more than 10 or 15, and that's pretty unrealistic in itself let alone 50! I haven't even dated 15 girls, and I'm better at this than the vast majority of the guys here.

I think you should try making a new poll to better represent a guy's skill with women.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well taken JMM, I suppose I didn't look at it that way.

Thanks man.

Gaming111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be honest, I'm not sure how many girlfriends I've had... Do fvck buddies count? How about ones I was technically going out with, but never really got anywhere with? I put 10+ because it's a safe estimate, but it could really be quite a bit more or a few less. Oh well...

Perhaps a better question would be "how many girls have you dated?"

random afc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
haha, good one fred.
but i didn't see 1- for myself
just kidding!...or am i...?

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately, how many girlfriends that you have had in your life, has no bearing on how well you are with girls. You would think with my abysmal record of three girlfriends with only one (my current) lasting over two months that I would be terrible with women, but it is quite the contrary. I happen to understand them very well, and can be very successful with them. However, like Jmm pointed out, the amount of time someone had a girlfriend is more impressive, than how many they have had. After it is one thing to get girls... it is another thing to keep them.

xanderbaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just want to know who the ****er with 50+ girls is? Only so I can tell him he's full of ****. That's pure bullcrap, mang. That blonde on 'Sex and the City' said in one episode that she had only about 40-50 men in her life, and she had sex with a different guy every other weekend... Go figure.