Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Nuke these spots

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I haven't asked a question in a while; flaming seems to be taking up a lot of my time now :) But anyway, my spots are really starting to piss me off. I wash my face twice every day, 1st with warm water and then i splash cold water on my face and still they keep coming. Occassionally i put some tea tree oil on but this does jack sh!t.

I'd like to know everyone elses experiences and advice on dealing/preventing/stopping/nuking spots cos I am getting annoyed now.

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, there is a ton of stuff you can do.

Number 1, dont put anything on your face that has oil in it. Dont use regular soap, use soap made for the prevention of acne.

Get creams with benzoyl peroxide and whatever else you can find. Just load up, buy some acne fighting moisturizer. Buy acne treated shaving cream. I know they have alll this **** in the US, so im sure they should in europe too.

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My pockets aren't very deep, and my parents are cheap (they dont realize that we are upper-middle class, not trailer trash. Or they are hogging every penny for retirement.), so that acne.org regimen isn't going to work for me.

Number 1, dont put anything on your face that has oil in it. Dont use regular soap, use soap made for the prevention of acne.
No wonder my face has been disguistingly oily since I ran out of benzoyl peroxide....

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the best thing you can do is not to let anything come into contact with it besides washing it. dont let it touch your pillow when you sleep, dont rest your head on your hands. nothing. shaving regularly seems to help a little. do what jester said. and dont be agressive when you wash it, be gentle. you can also find that benzoyl peroxide stuff in other forms, i've heard of people buying 10% and mixing it with 1 part that and 3 parts moisturizer or something, acne.org says 2.5% is best and this way it works out that way+you save money.

Quad4IV

Don Juan
Reaction score
Change your pillow case at least once a week!

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Quad4IV
Change your pillow case at least once a week!
Oh wow I've never even thought of that being a cause of acne. Thanks.