Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Not looking for a hookup"

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I reread the post he did say he was good looking, all my buddies who are slaying it right now are really good looking
It's almost a cheat code, right now even if I match with a chick it's just for validation you can tell these women get tons of messages i had one even bodly tell me that she had "2 chat dates lined up a day for a week" needless to say I did not pursure her
Do your buddies have a certain "look" to them (clothing, beard, tattoos, types of pictures/poses, whatever else)? or is it just that they are extremely beautiful?

Same here bro. I got very few matches, and the tiny number of matches I did get never amounted to anything. And lol, I'm not surprised at all with that girl bro.

Last edited:

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!
Reaction score
POF has been the best. Zoosk #2, Bumble, Tinder & OKCupid tied for #3, and Ashley Madison last. All of my 'relationships' have come from POF.

As someone mentioned in another thread. I've found that higher quality women (as in better looking) are more willing to have sex, play fewer games and generally be more pleasant to deal with. Perhaps those kind of women stay sexy longer due to their better attitudes...

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course, she isn't!

She's looking for someone to hook her up!

...her and her three kids!
LOL...like my friend used to say in our post-HS years, "she's looking for a meal ticket" (beta provider, IOW.)
He used to say pretty harsh things about women, but as I've aged I've learned he was exactly right haha

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do your buddies have a certain "look" to them (clothing, beard, tattoos, types of pictures/poses, whatever else)? or is it just that they are extremely beautiful?

Same here bro. I got very few matches, and the tiny number of matches I did get never amounted to anything. And lol, I'm not surprised at all with that girl bro.
Both of my buddies look ripped---i,e, Zach Effron Body Type before he got fat

One of my buddies doesn't have a 6 pack but still got the build and now cleaning up, he's also mixed ( black and white) the other is just white and never had issues slaying broads but now the quality is higher

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Both of my buddies look ripped---i,e, Zach Effron Body Type before he got fat

One of my buddies doesn't have a 6 pack but still got the build and now cleaning up, he's also mixed ( black and white) the other is just white and never had issues slaying broads but now the quality is higher
Right, it must be their faces that are incredibly attractive then because being in shape/ripped is nothing special (although if they did roids I guess that might still stand out, but not sure if it'd make a difference, they'd still need the face I think).

I consistently get told I'm good looking, including when I posted pics on this forum in another thread by cola, and I've always kept myself in shape, but I don't get shyt all the same. Whatever man.

Last edited:
Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Single mom fu&ked me in her bedroom whilst her 15 year old son looked after his sister in next bedroom. Creekiest bed EVER by far. I felt a bit guilty fuc^king the sh/t out of her, but enjoyed it.

She actually seemed a decent normal girl. Didn't think she would be game to f/ck with her kids in the house.