Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Not even Fame is a replacement for Challenge

Futurologist

Don Juan
Reaction score
For anyone here that still believes that being a traditional nice guy is the best way to win the heart of the woman you desire, he's something that will reaffirm how wrong that is.

When you think of which Hollywood guys would be the biggest players, wouldn't Russell Crowe come to mind? I mean, he's at the peak of his career, and considered one of the "hunkier" actors to boot.

Well, I saw a very interesting tidbit in the newspaper today. Apparently, People magazine is reporting that Meg Ryan ended her relationship with him. That part isn't too interesting, since Hollywood relationships tend to end as quickly as rabbits breed. What's interesting is that she dumped him because "she felt his attention and lavish gifts were too much too soon" (slightly paraphrased).

Now, Meg Ryan is certainly a famous actress, but her status can't be any higher than Russell Crowe's is right now. Yet that obviously wan't enough to keep her interested, even though her fling with him apparently broke up her marriage!

So as we can see here, your higher status can become IRRELEVANT if you don't provide her with an adequate CHALLENGE.

Let the moral of the story be:
May you be like the badass in Gladiator, instead of the sap in real life who played the character.

------------------
Don't ask for my predictions.

Drew

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not trying to negate the effects of being a Challenge, but the logic is kind of off.

The "Fame" status is irrelevant for their relationship, because as you even stated yourself, they are about similar in status. They each have their own big fame, which negates each other.

If this was a regular womn with Russell Crowe, then that would be a better argument for your case, as fame does play a role there.

DonJoey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But there's another thing in this post which should be noted.
Russel Crowe presumably only got Meg Ryan as he was preceived to be a badboy/bada$$/alpha male.
Once she realised he was just a normal guy her interest in him wore off.
Moral of the story?
To all of us who want to 'change' ourselves for a woman (i.e. turn into Mr Alpha Dude or Bada$$), it'll only work to get her attention at the start, unless you can change permanently, they'll work it out that its not the real you and lose interest in the long run. Do enough to get her attention, but dont think it'll be the be all and end all answer to your problems.