Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Not confirming plans with females.

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys. Normally when you set a date with a female you confirm those plans the day/night before right? Ok so my hb9 came back after NC and i set a date for friday at her house. I haven't spoken to her for a few days. Now if i dont hear from her the day before the date or the day of the date. Im not going to confirm the date or ask if its still all good. I dont know why. I just think its a beta male move to confirm a date if she hasnt said boo since the plans or doesnt ask if its still on. Ive been going through a red pill MGTOW stage if thats what you would call it. If you read my other posts. Any other guys like this?
P.s im kinda turning into a take it or leave it kinda man. Doesnt phase me the outcome.

Billtx49

Reaction score
You’re starting to get right. A man sets the date for the weekend and she agrees at that time. No further confirmation necessary, at most send her a text 1-2 days before, stating - Looking forward to our time together. Nothing else. Last minute confirmations scream insecurity …

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You’re starting to get right. A man sets the date for the weekend and she agrees at that time. No further confirmation necessary, at most send her a text 1-2 days before
, stating - Looking forward to our time together. Nothing else. Last minute confirmations scream insecurity …
@billtx49 but i dont even want to confirm the plans if i dont hear from her. It just feels weak lol

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last two dates I went on I didn't message the girl after setting the date until I told her I was on my way. They both showed up. One early. One 5 minutes late.

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@redskinsfan92 ive done my part.. it on them to ask if its still all good. No chance of flaking either. I havent been flaked once. If they dont message me asking if we are going on the date. Or just a simple how are you? I take it as cancelled.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Did she text you her address already or does she still need to send it to you?

I ALWAYS text them ahead of time to confirm that we're still on.

My advice:

Text THURS aft no later than 3 pm. "Hi there just making sure we're still on for FRI. See you at your place at (time)??" If she doesn't respond by 7 pm send another text: "Hi there I hope all is well. Since I haven't heard back I'm gonna make other plans. No worries or hard feelings."
No.

A man never texts a lady prior to the date. There is no need to confirm plans that YOU ALREADY SET. After the date is set, you say, if anything changes, just let me know, and I'll do the same. Done and done. Asking for a confirmation screams looking for validation and approval that she will grant you with her presents. Nope, don't do it.

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@RickTheToad i agree. I refuse to confirm plans ive been banging this broad for a while. And we had a argument and stopped talking. She hasnt bothered to message me since we set up the date.. now if i dont hear from her tommorow or the day of the date. I take it as cancelled. I refuse to confirm the date as that gives her validation that i am a needy desperate man. Alpha wouldnt answer her or confirm the date he would wait for the response on her end. My work is done. Its all up.to her now.

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Espi i have loadsof experience. Ive been dating this girl.for a while.. i never chase. A red pill wouldnt confirm the date his work was to set up the date not confirm it. In my eyes its up to the woman to ask is friday still on? Or hey how are you? Before the date. If you confirm it. It screams that you have nothing else you could have planned. And that ***** would dried up in a minute. She even admitted most guys she would have dumped after not hearing from them. But she feels drawn to me i must be doing something right.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I confirm only first meetings from chicks online that I haven’t met yet in the rare cases where it is a singleton date. I usually triple book those, so I go with the chick that hits me up first to confirms. If I met the lady in Day game or I’ve already been out with her I NEVER confirm. It’s weak.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No contact with her until you get there a week later is kind of weird imo

I would treat the date confirmation wise like i would if i was going somewhere with some guy friend.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
@RickTheToad i agree. I refuse to confirm plans ive been banging this broad for a while. And we had a argument and stopped talking. She hasnt bothered to message me since we set up the date.. now if i dont hear from her tommorow or the day of the date. I take it as cancelled. I refuse to confirm the date as that gives her validation that i am a needy desperate man. Alpha wouldnt answer her or confirm the date he would wait for the response on her end. My work is done. Its all up.to her now.
Not necessarily. Many text at the day of the event or even just show up. Take it as a mini-sh!t test. I can tell you, I've always shown up at a date that I've never confirmed and the lady was always there. Sometimes late, but there. I would then say, you're late, first round is on you. Many years ago, when I did confirm, I had been bumped once or twice IIRC.

I'd just go with it. Silence is golden and works in your favor.

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I confirm only first meetings from chicks online that I haven’t met yet in the rare cases where it is a singleton date. I usually triple book those, so I go with the chick that hits me up first to confirms. If I met the lady in Day game or I’ve already been out with her I NEVER confirm. It’s weak.
^^^ @EyeBRollin this! Exactly my point. Ive been banging her and we went nc after a argument. She initiated contact and i set up the date. What type of ****ing loser would confirm it. Its weak af

RickTheToad

Reaction score
No contact with her until you get there a week later is kind of weird imo

I would treat the date confirmation wise like i would if i was going somewhere with some guy friend.
I usually only setup a date within four days, so it's no big deal. I live in a big city, so setting something up a day or two apart looks bad in their hamster brains. I usually setup weekend dates on Tuesday or Wednesday. I setup next week dates for Sunday - Tuesday on Thursday or Saturday early afternoon. Trust when I say they do not forget. A man stands out by not chasing and actually builds you up in their minds.

TBH, I have six #'s to call this week, but since I have the weekend already set, I've been a bit lazy. I need to get on that tomorrow or Thursday and see which ones I meetup up with or not.

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@RickTheToad Yes most guys would confirm it. Most guys are also beta. Who looks more attractive the beta who tried to confirm the date. Or the alpha who didnt really care only if she asked if the date was still on? Quick answer the alpha male would be more attractive im not like most beta males. I refuse to confirm a date. She has to do it. It demonstrates value on my end.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
@RickTheToad Yes most guys would confirm it. Most guys are also beta. Who looks more attractive the beta who tried to confirm the date. Or the alpha who didnt really care only if she asked if the date was still on? Quick answer the alpha male would be more attractive im not like most beta males. I refuse to confirm a date. She has to do it. It demonstrates value on my end.
Never said confirm, I said don't cancel and show up. If you are a bit sketchy on her, setup a second date a couple hours later with another lady. I've done that before. If we're banging I just text I'm stuck somewhere and have to reschedule. BION, it actually raises the interest of the backup lady.

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@RickTheToad as i said.. my work is done.. i set up the initial date.. now its on her to confirm if its still all good. Im getting sick of this whole female entitlement BS! They think they are on pedestals having loads of guys chasing and confirming dates that the male set up. Im gonna stand out and ill surely ****ing win!!

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Mazer my time is also valuable, i wont be driving anywhere or messaging her to confirm if i dont hear from her lol. I refuse to chase or comfirm dates its just not me.. its there job to confirm its a 2 way street. Not a selfish female driven 1 way street. I wont f**k with that chit.