Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Nose ring

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the fvck is up with that shyt?!?! Seems many girls nowadays have a ring through the middle of their nose, like this:
https://theaskidea.com/beautiful-pearly-nose-ring-septum-piercing-girls/

I find it ugly as HELL! WTF is wrong with them?!?! Makes me think of this:
https://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-b...g-in-the-pasture-bull-domestic-102024078.html

I believe it started in the USA and now it's making it's way over here in Europe. Such a shame, some really pretty girls are fvcking themselves up with this stuff, it's DISGUSTING!!!

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Not crazy about them either. Some do their whole ears and eyebrows too. I dated a lady once who had her cl!t pierced. Insane.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
This is common among Indian women although it's at the right side of the nose.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is common among Indian women although it's at the right side of the nose.
I give Indian women a pass on this since it's long been part of their culture. Otherwise...not my cup of tea.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Few years ago I recall some guys from the us complaining about short haired fat women with piercings and tatoos everywhere.

I smiled and said poor bastards to have to deal with such trash...few years later they started to grow in norther europe then in souther europe and currently started to appear in eastern europe.

I really dont know how to explain the rise of such habits among women, every year their demand grows and their look and personal worth decrease.

I mean I understand this trend among guys to grow their beard, many women love it and it surely doesnt make a man sick or repulsive while in 5 minutes you can get rid of everything...when it comes of women instead they actively do stuff which is repulsive to most men, they are basically behaving like savage cultures scarring themselves.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I give Indian women a pass on this since it's long been part of their culture. Otherwise...not my cup of tea.
I think every man should hook up with a woman that has tattoos and piercings.

Variety makes good sampling.

It's an adventure that's not to be missed.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think every man should hook up with a woman that has tattoos and piercings.

Variety makes good sampling.

It's an adventure that's not to be missed.
True...with tattoos, it's hard not to. A real minority these days, any western girl without a tattoo.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing that annoys me about nose studs, it looks like they've got something in the nostril they need to clean out.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've fvcked a couple of women with extra tats and body piercings.

The only difference is they were sluttier and crazier. I prefer women with cleaner bodies.
My experience as well. The sluttier a woman is in bed in the moment is great. But when you leave and collect your thoughts you realize the inevitable conclusion.

R

Ranger

Either I like her or I don’t. I don’t discriminate.
But I do understand the dislike for such ornamentation.

At one time in history it was men who ordained themselves with jewelry and piercings. It seems to have been hijacked by women in the last hundred years or so.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder if this can sometime be interpreted as a red flag.

Was reading that tatoos is a red flag but im seeing more and more women with tatoos

Was prob a red flag before but its a bit of a trend now. Funny to see so.many women proud of their ugly tatoos, i wont turn down a women with it but to me its not attractive.

R

Ranger

Was reading that tatoos is a red flag but im seeing more and more women with tatoos

Was prob a red flag before but its a bit of a trend now. Funny to see so.many women proud of their ugly tatoos, i wont turn down a women with it but to me its not attractive.
We are running out of flags. Lol

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I've only met one girl in real life with such a nose ring, but I see a lot of them on Tinder. The real life girl definitely was weird, showed signs of cluster B etc. Judging the profiles of the women on Tinder, most of them also seemed "off", emotionally unbalanced etc.

Basically, I've found that any girl who has "atypical" traits, hobbies etc. is low quality. Driving a motorcycle is one of them, doing pole-dancing is also a sign. Wearing a nose ring like these, is another...

Sometimes I get really depressed by all the low quality bytches who are just good for a lay. I don't have the motivation to pursue that lay anymore... Got a girl's number last week, been texting back and forth, she looks okay but she has so many red flags I spontaneously feel revulsion towards her...DESPITE wanting to stick my dyck in her. The thing is, I would fvck her brains out if she made it easy for me but she is trying to make me chase her, as if I have to make an effort to get inside her panties. Not gonna do that! She is beneath me, both in looks as in personal development. So she should make an effort to get a chance at feeling my dyck inside her, not the other way around.
But yeah, all women feel entitled and expect a man to make an effort for her, so easy lays don't come around a lot. Whatever, I'll just use my right hand, then...

I want to feel excited about setting up a date with a girl. Enjoying the conversation and the interaction during the date, having a connection and feeling excited about her as a person. But in reality, with most women the date is just a means to an end for me, it's a neccesary step to get in bed with her. And I feel like the end doesn't justify the means anymore... I'm fvcking BORED with women!

Blegh...

Last edited:

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I

Basically, I've found that any girl who has "atypical" traits, hobbies etc. is low quality. Driving a motorcycle is one of them, doing pole-dancing is also a sign..
Motorcycle thing seems like annew trend too
Ive notice it.
Also i agree that most OLD profile are full of red flag
So.many things in there show bad judgment
Pic quality their description etc

I dont intent to go the OLD way seens like where all the crazy one go

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Motorcycle thing seems like annew trend too
Ive notice it.
Also i agree that most OLD profile are full of red flag
So.many things in there show bad judgment
Pic quality their description etc

Now that i think about it, i thinkthat its not that they own a motorcycle the problem, its about the validation they want to get from it.

Same with tatoos, education , nose ring etc
Its like they say look at me, look at me i drive a bike make lots of $$$ etc.

That attention seeking the red flag

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hah, this is where it gets scary man! See, you reason that girls on OLD are crazy and "the rest of them" are normal. But I think "the rest of them" don't exist! All girls are on OLD man! I bet you, every fvcking girl you see in your daily life, you can find her on Tinder too! Which means that Tinder is a representation of all women... So if most women on Tinder are crazy, that means most women in real life are crazy too. There is no distinction, they are all on there...

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now that i think about it, i thinkthat its not that they own a motorcycle the problem, its about the validation they want to get from it.

Same with tatoos, education , nose ring etc
Its like they say look at me, look at me i drive a bike make lots of $$$ etc.

That attention seeking the red flag
I think it has more to do with their personality. Mommy and daddy always oppressed them, now they are grownup and want to prove that they can do anything they like. And they have an urge to seek freedom, driving a motrocycle gives a feeling of freedom, makes them feel like they are "independent".

Same goes for the habit of travelling. Noticed how many girls have this habit nowadays? Not just going on vacation once or twice a year, no...they go 20 times a year, some go every other weekend on a trip to wherever. It's a sign of emotional instability. They had a fvcked up childhood and want to get away from it, they want to get away from all the emotional problems they have inside. Which is what most people do, everyone tries to run away from their emotional problems, the feelings of emptiness inside, the feelings of insecurity, feelings of lack of confidence etc. So they try to run away from it all, and this manifests in LITERALLY going away to some far away place.

Also, like with the mortocycle driving, it gives a feeling of empowerment. See, I can handle myself when I'm far from my own safe environment, blah blah.

All very natural things to do for a human being, actually. But nevertheless, the facts are simple: girls with these habits had a disruptive, kinda pathological upbringing and they've developed emotional problems from it. That's the conclusion when you meet a girl who drives motorcycles and goes on vacation 30 times a year.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it has more to do with their personality. Mommy and daddy always oppressed them, now they are grownup and want to prove that they can do anything they like. And they have an urge to seek freedom, driving a motrocycle gives a feeling of freedom, makes them feel like they are "independent".

Same goes for the habit of travelling. Noticed how many girls have this habit nowadays? Not just going on vacation once or twice a year, no...they go 20 times a year, some go every other weekend on a trip to wherever. It's a sign of emotional instability. They had a fvcked up childhood and want to get away from it, they want to get away from all the emotional problems they have inside. Which is what most people do, everyone tries to run away from their emotional problems, the feelings of emptiness inside, the feelings of insecurity, feelings of lack of confidence etc. So they try to run away from it all, and this manifests in LITERALLY going away to some far away place.

Also, like with the mortocycle driving, it gives a feeling of empowerment. See, I can handle myself when I'm far from my own safe environment, blah blah.

All very natural things to do for a human being, actually. But nevertheless, the facts are simple: girls with these habits had a disruptive, kinda pathological upbringing and they've developed emotional problems from it. That's the conclusion when you meet a girl who drives motorcycles and goes on vacation 30 times a year.
Good post
An other trend we see more and more women going on trip all the time
I agree with all of it
Its an eye opener on many things.
But again i think a women can be independant
Without it being a red flag and best way to spot it its how they go about it, if you see that they want to get attention from it, show case signs of a huge redflag.
Again ez to see on social.media OLD

Crazy how women dont notice how unattractive it make them look.
Unattractive to the type of men they want anyway.
Smart man see it for what it is