Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

No, no, STOP!

PatZull

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you still going to whine and torment yourselves, because you are shy, or because you are ugly?

Yes, you are shy! Yes, you are ugly! But that doesn't mean game over. It's just life pasing, life happening, life being born. You have to live being unattractive, others have to live without food or shelter, while others have to live with the though that their cancer can kill them any moment. That's called life and not some crap video game or scientific robotic theory. It is your choice, though, whether you are going to let time fly by you uneventful, or whether you are going to get disturbed, to realize that just as negative can hurt, that which does not kill us makes us stronger.

I'm getting sick of all those socially accepted norms, two of which try to define the beauty of the body or the coolness of the character. These are abstract ideas that are robbing us, setting us superficial limits. Everyone is trying to be validated, 30% (or even more) of our thoughts are concentrated on our being jugded by outside criterions. Why don't we just stop that? Why don't we stop looking at magazines that are trying to force through commercialized products worn by overrated actors and models, that have gone through surgeries, 2-hour make-ups, etc., before being captured in perfectness, that exists only in our minds, and not in the real life? Why don't we stop anticipating everyone to judge us, and also stop being judges ourselves? I say fvck all that crap, I say let's not be perfect, I say let's evolve!

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well it goes the saying. "What you think, is what you are" if you think you can't talk to that girl, then you won't. if you think you will never have a girlfriend, then you won't.

use positive reinforcement like "i think i can i think i can" mentality. sisyphus never really complained about pushing that damn rock over and over - you shouldn't either.

hacx

Don Juan
Reaction score
nice post

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DeathDealer
Well it goes the saying. "What you think, is what you are" if you think you can't talk to that girl, then you won't. if you think you will never have a girlfriend, then you won't.

use positive reinforcement like "i think i can i think i can" mentality. sisyphus never really complained about pushing that damn rock over and over - you shouldn't either.
Yep it's that simple yet so many AFCs just don't get it.

Unchecked emotions...they are a stumbeling block to self improvement...