Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

no kiss on the first date, just a hug

No Escape

Don Juan
Reaction score
Should this be a sign that her interest level isn't that high?? That's what I'm thinking.

Good_ol_boy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Or maybe she reads this forum and figures if she kissis on the first date she'll be "fast" and a slvt and ho. :D

(Some women make it a "principle" not to kiss on the first date, even if they are interested.)

No Escape

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Good_ol_boy
Or maybe she reads this forum and figures if she kissis on the first date she'll be "fast" and a slvt and ho. :D
Women really need to stop giving giving a sh*t about that! I don't look at women any differently if they move fast. I don't judge women based on how "fast" they move. Who cares if a woman chooses to move fast. I feel like we still live in Puritan society, it's crazy. Some men criticize women for being promiscuous, and then they b*tch and wonder why it takes them forever to get action from the opposite sex.

Good_ol_boy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Women really need to stop giving giving a sh*t about that! I don't look at women any differently if they move fast. I don't judge women based on how "fast" they move. Who cares if a woman chooses to move fast."

I agree with you, I was commenting on:

"I feel like we still live in Puritan society, it's crazy. Some men criticize women for being promiscuous, and then they b*tch and wonder why it takes them forever to get action from the opposite sex."

Those guys!!:D