Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

No butterflies...

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had several women say the following:

"I really like you and think you are very sexy, but I just don't feel any butterflies in my stomach...so I don't think I want to keep seeing you"

All of them used this exact expression "no butterflies in my stomach" and gave that as the reason to end things. It kinda sounds like a polite way to say "I don't find you attractive" but most of these girls were already having sex with me (sex was good and they were eager for more), they were constantly texting me, looking for my attention, some even indicated they wanted me as their boyfriend etc. In other words, they definitely were attracted and showed high interest, so it's not a case of LJBF or anything.

So wtf did they mean then? Has any of you guys heard this line before under those circumstances? High attraction, high interest but.....no butterflies in her stomach, so she wants to end things...

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see 3 reasons for this - sh!t test (seems very implausible), too damaged to feel chemistry without abuse, or healthy emotionally but doesn't feel it. The funny thing is it doesn't matter which one it is... Agree and amplify.

"Phew, I've been feeling exactly the same thing but I just didn't know how to say it. What a relief that we can move on now. Take care" and then walk away. They might communicate with you after this, if they do, (I would) see them strictly for sex only.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Hmmmmm......

My best guess is that you are a specific type of way with girls at the beginning, and then as time passes you change something. They start to lose attraction.

Also, b1tches be crazy.

markmitchell29

Reaction score
The vast majority of women who say this have butterflies in their heads :))

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She met a new guy she likes more, simple as that. I normally don't hear this bc I have a role to play in their life butterflies or not, but the one time I heard it this was the case.
God d@amnit, how could I forget that option. My post looks like a fumbling. Of course it's another guy!

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
'yeah, and I have no care bears, either!'

'go fish, lady!'

Billtx49

Reaction score
No butterflies = she’s not getting excited about/by you anymore + some level of boredom.
It’s usually at or close to over and done at this point…

Last edited:

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It could be she senses that YOU don't have the feels for her, and she wants to beat you to the punch of saying, "Yeah, you don't do anything for me."

Her lack of feels is more of a reciprocal thing, and she's just saying it before you do, so she can claim she dumped you and maintain her self image.

Unless you really do have the feels for these ladies, I'd just chalk it up to the cost of strings free sex.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know the girl, but could be she's ruined by the c0ck carousel. @Desdinova talks about once girls have so many sexual partners, they have trouble pair bonding. She has trouble getting the feels, but she still thinks she should have them.

A similar thing actually happens to guys, but for them it's a good thing. Once a guy has so many women, he starts to view all women as replaceable, look at this forum. But for a male, this is actually a good attitude to approach women with. Girls can be turned off if a guy is too head over heels, or as they say, "googly eyed".

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know the girl, but could be she's ruined by the c0ck carousel. @Desdinova talks about once girls have so many sexual partners, they have trouble pair bonding. She has trouble getting the feels, but she still thinks she should have them.

A similar thing actually happens to guys, but for them it's a good thing. Once a guy has so many women, he starts to view all women as replaceable, look at this forum. But for a male, this is actually a good attitude to approach women with. Girls can be turned off if a guy is too head over heels, or as they say, "googly eyed".
Jadedness and abundance makes men more attractive to women, but it's women who are more likely to have abundance and become jaded. Just one of life's ironies.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obvious. But worth mentioning there can be the problem of being too slick.

Most guys develop date routines to cut down mental overhead. Need to be a little inpractice.

My g/f still whinges about how quickly and expertly i Kinoed on our third date that's not good I should have made a couple of fumbles.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lowest partner count was 3 that I've dated with me as the third supposedly. 4th was two weeks after exclusivity haha.
I was #2 for my GF. The first guy turned into a needy stalker who wrote songs about her and posted them on youtube.

One of my other GFs wasn't jaded either, but she was also young.

That's why old bytches just aren't worth pursuing for relationships. They whine and cry that they haven't found the right guy yet, they're lonely, etc. Lots of guys (including the ones on this site) keep giving them the opportunity to feel loved, but then her friend Mike wants to go to a movie with her, and she won't give up Mike because she shouldn't have to give up her friends for anybody.

These women are good for a fvck and toss. Wipe your d1ck off in her hair and move on to the next. They're not capable of being respectful in a relationship because they've fvcked too many guys and they've accumulated too many guy friends, some she's likely slept with. A woman who isn't jaded is less likely to disrespect you in a relationship.