Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Nietzsche: the best self help

Reaction score
Instead of reading self-help books, read Nietzsche if you want real, honest, 100% red pill material. Nietzsche turned my life around for the better when I was going through a period where I felt like giving up. Nietzsche has had the most profound life insights of any philosopher I have read. Like this from, The Gay Science

“The heaviest burden: “What, if some day or night, a demon were to steal after you into your loneliest loneliness and say to you: ‘This life, as you now live it and have lived it, you will have to live once more and innumerable times more; and there will be nothing new in it, but every pain and every joy and every thought and sigh… must return to you—all in the same succession and sequence—even this spider and this moonlight between the trees and even this moment and I myself. The eternal hourglass of existence is turned over again and again—and you with it, speck of dust!’ Would you not throw yourself down and gnash your teeth and curse the demon who spoke thus? Or have you once experienced a tremendous moment when you would have answered him: ‘You are a god, and never have I heard anything more divine!’ If this thought were to gain possession of you, it would change you as you are, or perhaps crush you. The question in each and every thing, “do you want this once more and innumerable times more?” would lie upon your actions as the greatest weight. Or how well disposed would you have to become to yourself and to life to crave nothing more fervently than this ultimate eternal confirmation and seal?”

Every time I read this I literally shake with fire and excitement. How many people really live their life this way? My mom has severe Borderline Personality Disorder, my childhood in many ways sucked, but there's always a chance to turn life around. My life got better when I threw away the New Testament (a manual on how to be a beta male loser and get walked all over and suck at life) and started reading Nietzsche. Screw the bible that says "He that humbleth himself will be exalted." Nietzsche says "He that humbleth himself wants to be exalted." Think about the difference.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I'd rather pick Jesus then Nietzsche.

Nietzsche contradicts himself.

Jesus doesn't.

As such screw Nietzsche and not the bible.

Btw I'm not a religious man, I just much prefer a man who has shown consistency like walking on water or some other feat like healing.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Personally, I prefer Austin 3:16; but that's just me. But, Nietzsche has some good points; but so does Freud.

Reaction score
I'd rather pick Jesus then Nietzsche.

Nietzsche contradicts himself.

Jesus doesn't.

As such screw Nietzsche and not the bible.

Btw I'm not a religious man, I just much prefer a man who has shown consistency like walking on water or some other feat like healing.
You believe a guy walked on water because you read it in an ancient book written by anonymous authors decades after the supposed event? To each his own I guess. So what if Nietzsche contradicts himself. That doesn't negate the deep value in a lot of what he said.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You believe a guy walked on water because you read it in an ancient book written by anonymous authors decades after the supposed event? To each his own I guess. So what if Nietzsche contradicts himself. That doesn't negate the deep value in a lot of what he said.
The Romans didn't believe him either until they crucified him and then much later dumped their own God's for him, isn't that so ?

Like I said I ain't a religious man but if I was a sane logical man I'd rather read up the bible then read up some contradictory text.

It's like reading someone saying 1 + 1 = 2.5 then it becomes 2 and later changes his mind to say it's 2.8

And I ain't a nutjob with selective intelligence.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never cared for Nietzsche myself. It's just so much garbage to me, but if someone else can take some comfort from it, meh...

allancc3

Banned
Reaction score
Freud was a cokehead, like one or perhaps several of the forum members. If you take advice from a cokehead, you're dumber than the cokehead.

Nietzsche is pointless. I tend to agree with historians who believe he was bipolar. There's no accounting for people's tastes either in the 19th century or today. The kardashians are the most talked about family in the world. Nietzsche is one of the famous philosophers.

There's very little in the ideas of the most famous and prominent that deserve any rational person's time.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, that's an interesting quote you provided. Usually people say "you have one life to live" or something similar. Here he's saying, what if you had to live the same life over and over again. The motive is the same - live the life you want - but it's a slightly different paradigm.

As for Nietzsche, I've never really read him. But people can like him AND Jesus, there's no rule against it. Or like some of their material but not all.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
OP, that's an interesting quote you provided. Usually people say "you have one life to live" or something similar. Here he's saying, what if you had to live the same life over and over again. The motive is the same - live the life you want - but it's a slightly different paradigm.

As for Nietzsche, I've never really read him. But people can like him AND Jesus, there's no rule against it. Or like some of their material but not all.
Hmm...I'll allow myself to be influenced by Avengers and later on a nice tight body to keep me warm as I slumber into deep sleep.

Off to the cinema for some highly influential mind boggling cinematic experience!

Reaction score
The Romans didn't believe him either until they crucified him and then much later dumped their own God's for him, isn't that so ?

Like I said I ain't a religious man but if I was a sane logical man I'd rather read up the bible then read up some contradictory text.

It's like reading someone saying 1 + 1 = 2.5 then it becomes 2 and later changes his mind to say it's 2.8

And I ain't a nutjob with selective intelligence.
Jesus contradicts himself all over the New Testament. A 10 second google search could show you a list of all the contradictions. But I'm not here to argue. If you prefer the bible over Nietzsche, that's fine. I simply shared this post because reading Nietzsche has helped me overcome struggles in my life. Reading the bible has not. If you prefer to follow the bible philosophy of turning the other cheek, being meek and generally being a doormat, then there's nothing that will appeal to you about Nietzsche. As I said before, to each their own.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Jesus contradicts himself all over the New Testament. A 10 second google search could show you a list of all the contradictions. But I'm not here to argue. If you prefer the bible over Nietzsche, that's fine. I simply shared this post because reading Nietzsche has helped me overcome struggles in my life. Reading the bible has not. If you prefer to follow the bible philosophy of turning the other cheek, being meek and generally being a doormat, then there's nothing that will appeal to you about Nietzsche. As I said before, to each their own.
What makes you think I'm meek and a doormat when it is actually you needing Nietzsche to reinforce ur mindset ?

And now I know you, don't I ?

Reaction score
What makes you think I'm meek and a doormat when it is actually you needing Nietzsche to reinforce ur mindset ?

And now I know you, don't I ?
I didn't say you're meek and a doormat. But following the New Testament IS a recipe for becoming meek and a doormat. In any case, you say Nietzsche contradicts himself, but I'm betting you haven't even read one of Nietzsche's books from cover to cover.

allancc3

Banned
Reaction score
Christians are fair and reasonable. We have brought civilization, law, order and prosperity to every corner of the earth.

Meanwhile, Nietzsche died of syphilis, alone, a madman. Today, he's admired by stoner goth losers who are trying to be fake edgy. They don't understand what the fvck he was talking about because he was a bipolar dumbass. Choose your heroes wisely.

Welp, too late.

Reaction score
Christians are fair and reasonable. We have brought civilization, law, order and prosperity to every corner of the earth.

Meanwhile, Nietzsche died of syphilis, alone, a madman. Today, he's admired by stoner goth losers who are trying to be fake edgy. They don't understand what the fvck he was talking about because he was a bipolar dumbass. Choose your heroes wisely.

Welp, too late.

I'm not sure you actually know anything about Nietzsche. Many of his quotes you probably admire without even realizing it. "That which does not kill me makes me stronger" originates with Nietzsche. "To live is to suffer, to survive is to find meaning in the suffering." Another Nietzsche quote. You can read him and still be a Christian, and you don't have to agree with everything he says. I know I sure don't. But a lot of his writing has deep meaning to me. There are a few groups of losers who hate Nietzsche: evangelical Christians, SJWs, and hyper-sensitive people who are easily offended and afraid to have their beliefs challenged.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I didn't say you're meek and a doormat. But following the New Testament IS a recipe for becoming meek and a doormat. In any case, you say Nietzsche contradicts himself, but I'm betting you haven't even read one of Nietzsche's books from cover to cover.
A religious man who practices non violence is considered meek and a doormat ?

I personally know of one, he treks through the jungles of Asia to provide ministry to the poor and disenfranchised, offering education, medicine etc.

And when he gets back to his run down church in civilization, he oftentimes gets beaten, mocked, thrown in jail simply because he's preaching in a Muslim majority country.

Perhaps you have never seen a man of his faith endure hardships and had pain inflicted upon him to appreciate his strength to rise up again and yet again for what he believes in.

I see no meekness in him, I admire his courage and which is why over the years people has provided him financial assistance.

Reaction score
A religious man who practices non violence is considered meek and a doormat ?

I personally know of one, he treks through the jungles of Asia to provide ministry to the poor and disenfranchised, offering education, medicine etc.

And when he gets back to his run down church in civilization, he oftentimes gets beaten, mocked, thrown in jail simply because he's preaching in a Muslim majority country.

Perhaps you have never seen a man of his faith endure hardships and had pain inflicted upon him to appreciate his strength to rise up again and yet again for what he believes in.

I see no meekness in him, I admire his courage and which is why over the years people has provided him financial assistance.
Matthew 5:39-41 says: "But I tell you not to resist an evil person. If someone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also; if someone wants to sue you and take your tunic, let him have your cloak as well; and if someone forces you to go one mile, go with him two...."

This is perfect advice on how to get walked all over and be a pathetic loser.

These are the bible verses my dad used to rationalize being both literally and metaphorically ball-busted by a BPD woman for years without ever leaving. And he's proud of this. It would be laughable to be proud of following such pathetic advice if it weren't so sad. I'm not advocating violence. I'm advocating for standing up for oneself and not just "taking abuse" which is what the New Testament advocates. Try reading Nietzsche. It might do ya some good.

allancc3

Banned
Reaction score
Matthew 5:39-41 says: "But I tell you not to resist an evil person. If someone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also; if someone wants to sue you and take your tunic, let him have your cloak as well; and if someone forces you to go one mile, go with him two...."

This is perfect advice on how to get walked all over and be a pathetic loser.

These are the bible verses my dad used to rationalize being both literally and metaphorically ball-busted by a BPD woman for years without ever leaving. And he's proud of this. It would be laughable to be proud of following such pathetic advice if it weren't so sad. I'm not advocating violence. I'm advocating for standing up for oneself and not just "taking abuse" which is what the New Testament advocates. Try reading Nietzsche. It might do ya some good.
And yet Christians have conquered the entire planet and made it better everywhere we've gone.

Savages of Inca and Maya were sacrificing tens of thousands of their own people every single day to serpent gods and we stopped that.

We stopped the endless bloodletting between Indian savages and made North America the greatest power the world has ever seen.

We brought schools, roads, technology, hospitals, law, morality and civilization in general to sub-saharan africa. These 'people' had never even invented a wheel and had the curious habit of eating one another and sacrificing animals as witchcraft.

Meanwhile, what have the followers of Nietzsche ever accomplished? Let's see. There's Michel Foucault. He went mad and died of AIDS after homosexual gangbangs in San Francisco bathhouses. Before him there was Max Weber. He got married but died a virgin.

And then there's you. A whining emo on a pua board who has to read sh1tty pseudo-philosophical poetry to get through the day without killing yourself. Yeah, what a legacy lol.