Nice Guy tried Really Cold Approach and Dodged the Bullet

markfromeurope

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some time ago I was able to observe how Mr Nice Guy tried to invite friend of mine from language course for a cup of coffee.

He didn't know her really so he decided to insta-cold approach and put some message to her on some paper cards (basically telling her that she is pretty), showed it through the glass door when she was on a course (she saw it and him) and later on wrote her an email (obtained it from her friend) with invitation for a coffee in the language school caffeteria.

Guess what happened next.

1)She told about her friends the guy (and allowed her gf's from course to identify the guy as well)
2)They all said "it's sweet but...."
3)They all perceived it as weird behaviour
4)They all made fun of him quite openly
5)She told him "it's sweet blah blah but I'm so surprised blah blah no time :)"

My assessment of situation:

That girl is 6/10 aiming for 8/10 at least (I know her, she was in LTR with such a guy when she was younger but didn't gain any intelligence or skills worth mentioning, just a semi-smart party girl that got older and - simply put - her face is not so sexy anymore as it used to be 10 years ago).

Moreover, she is spoiled by her gay-friend interest (she tried to pick him up as he is quite rich but he is all about hunting c.ocks to s.uck and just treats her like his little sister).

That Nice Guy was 6/10 from looks, tall, university level education probably, nice guy vibe, average clothes. Aside of that can't really tell anything about him.

She thought he had no chance. Her age is 34. He was about her age.

Funny thing is, Mr Nice Guy dodged the bullet but certainly had a so-so day thinking what a great opportunity just missed him.

Moral of the story:

1)Preselect (you really should not miss that part)
2)Invite only if you see a lot of IOI's (indicators of interest - eye contact is the best indicator)
3)Don't waste time for cold approach unless you are:
a)handsome or really-well-groomed
b)well dressed
c)able to create seducing vibe about yourself

and most important:

d)Don't use phucking paper cards if you're over 18 years old. It's weak as phuck.

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't have approached her that way but I try to never **** on a guy who has balls and is trying...

Bullbearpig

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotta start somewhere I guess. Every experience is a learning experience. At least he tried.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He did many wrong things and I can understand why this woman reject him
1- for some one at 34 he should not do such silly things , maybe he watch it in movies but that doesnt work in real life unless you are 8 or more and there is already some rapport between both .
2- Woman like her is in contact with a couple of masculine guys ,and when another man do such a childish things he just look so silly and she cant help but reject him.
It is not about being nice guy , it is just a bout he dont have experience to how express his interest in woman in socially /masculine accepted way

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been there , done that . In my early days in ss i tried cold approach. It worked but the awkward levels i was receiving from the female were high . I believe the best way to meet someone and lower their shield is only through a common friend .

Those who have seen the "Wolf of wallstreet " movie can remember the scene when Jordan met Naomi . He found a common friend with Naomi and she introduced her to him . No awkwardness no nothing .

Through that way you won’t be seen as weird or thirsty or anything. Having a friend to hook you up is always a good idea .

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

longtail

Banned
Reaction score
Some time ago I was able to observe how Mr Nice Guy tried to invite friend of mine from language course for a cup of coffee.

He didn't know her really so he decided to insta-cold approach and put some message to her on some paper cards (basically telling her that she is pretty), showed it through the glass door when she was on a course (she saw it and him) and later on wrote her an email (obtained it from her friend) with invitation for a coffee in the language school caffeteria.

Guess what happened next.

1)She told about her friends the guy (and allowed her gf's from course to identify the guy as well)
2)They all said "it's sweet but...."
3)They all perceived it as weird behaviour
4)They all made fun of him quite openly
5)She told him "it's sweet blah blah but I'm so surprised blah blah no time :)"

My assessment of situation:

That girl is 6/10 aiming for 8/10 at least (I know her, she was in LTR with such a guy when she was younger but didn't gain any intelligence or skills worth mentioning, just a semi-smart party girl that got older and - simply put - her face is not so sexy anymore as it used to be 10 years ago).

Moreover, she is spoiled by her gay-friend interest (she tried to pick him up as he is quite rich but he is all about hunting c.ocks to s.uck and just treats her like his little sister).

That Nice Guy was 6/10 from looks, tall, university level education probably, nice guy vibe, average clothes. Aside of that can't really tell anything about him.

She thought he had no chance. Her age is 34. He was about her age.

Funny thing is, Mr Nice Guy dodged the bullet but certainly had a so-so day thinking what a great opportunity just missed him.

Moral of the story:

1)Preselect (you really should not miss that part)
2)Invite only if you see a lot of IOI's (indicators of interest - eye contact is the best indicator)
3)Don't waste time for cold approach unless you are:
a)handsome or really-well-groomed
b)well dressed
c)able to create seducing vibe about yourself

and most important:

d)Don't use phucking paper cards if you're over 18 years old. It's weak as phuck.
Who cares what happened to some random guy?

You are just wasting your life trying to figure these things out. Get a game plan that will help YOU to get laid. If it doesn't work, try something else.

Focus on what gets results for YOU. Don't gloat about the failure of others.

In actuality HE WON because he tried. YOU FAILED because you didn't.

Bullbearpig

Don Juan
Reaction score
Been there , done that . In my early days in ss i tried cold approach. It worked but the awkward levels i was receiving from the female were high . I believe the best way to meet someone and lower their shield is only through a common friend .

Those who have seen the "Wolf of wallstreet " movie can remember the scene when Jordan met Naomi . He found a common friend with Naomi and she introduced her to him . No awkwardness no nothing .

Through that way you won’t be seen as weird or thirsty or anything. Having a friend to hook you up is always a good idea .
You were only receiving awkward responses because you were awkward due to inexperience. You just needed more practice it sounds like.

markfromeurope

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares what happened to some random guy?

You are just wasting your life trying to figure these things out. Get a game plan that will help YOU to get laid. If it doesn't work, try something else.

Focus on what gets results for YOU. Don't gloat about the failure of others.

In actuality HE WON because he tried. YOU FAILED because you didn't.
Just don't do similar thing again and you will be fine.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You were only receiving awkward responses because you were awkward due to inexperience. You just needed more practice it sounds like.
You might be right . Still though my experience has taught me that meeting a woman through a friend is lightyears better than cold approach.

markfromeurope

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ducking the question. What is YOUR plan for getting laid?
Just looking by your question I can tell that we operate in different dimensions of reality.

I'm often hit by gay guys that tell me that "I have to be gay, there's just this vibe about me blah blah blah" because I know how to dress how to shave and how to behave. I could constantly lay 6/10's whenever I'd want to and it's a standard for beta chump to love and to marry - I couldn't give a f.uck about these women really.

I've only one life, I'm already 33 and I don't care about just 'getting laid' because even guy with Down syndrome gets laid from time to time. I want women with money, looks and mind and I won't stop until I will achieve this target eventho' it's just one of my objectives really.

I've received one ***** that literally thrown herself at me several times this year and later on I was doing feminist reporter going under her anti-rightwing radar - she has Xk instagram and had ass like 15y old girl - I pumped her and purposedly bombed her with redpill bombs just to let her gtfo from me with her feminist bullshizzle.

So I'm selective and prefer to waste money and time on broadening my knowledge and social circle instead of phucking. I invest in male friendships that are of value, and when I invest in ***** hunting I'm the Big Game Hunter - doesn't matter how many shots are in my rifle and how good my aim is in the particular moment I go for women of value.

So begone with your PUA bullsh.it advice and sell it to your frat boys or whatever you want to do with it. I would be interested in that you can sell me 10 years ago. Now I could guide you - that is if you'd ask nicely.

longtail

Banned
Reaction score
Just looking by your question I can tell that we operate in different dimensions of reality.

I'm often hit by gay guys that tell me that "I have to be gay, there's just this vibe about me blah blah blah" because I know how to dress how to shave and how to behave. I could constantly lay 6/10's whenever I'd want to and it's a standard for beta chump to love and to marry - I couldn't give a f.uck about these women really.

I've only one life, I'm already 33 and I don't care about just 'getting laid' because even guy with Down syndrome gets laid from time to time. I want women with money, looks and mind and I won't stop until I will achieve this target eventho' it's just one of my objectives really.

I've received one ***** that literally thrown herself at me several times this year and later on I was doing feminist reporter going under her anti-rightwing radar - she has Xk instagram and had ass like 15y old girl - I pumped her and purposedly bombed her with redpill bombs just to let her gtfo from me with her feminist bullshizzle.

So I'm selective and prefer to waste money and time on broadening my knowledge and social circle instead of phucking. I invest in male friendships that are of value, and when I invest in ***** hunting I'm the Big Game Hunter - doesn't matter how many shots are in my rifle and how good my aim is in the particular moment I go for women of value.

So begone with your PUA bullsh.it advice and sell it to your frat boys or whatever you want to do with it. I would be interested in that you can sell me 10 years ago. Now I could guide you - that is if you'd ask nicely.
That's exactly what I said. You have no clue about how to get laid.

Which is why you have to resort to feeling superior to a guy who got rejected. The sad irony is he is superior to you because he actually took action.