Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

NFL Draft Starts Tonight!

Hank Moody

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a Texans fan myself, but we don't have a pick until Round 3.

Random thoughts about the draft:

The New York Jets will F up yet again. How in the world they like Zach Wilson over Justin Fields blows my mind.

Kellen Mond is going to be a STEAL for whoever drafts him late in Round 1.

Hank Moody

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lots of drama with Aaron Rodgers wanting out of GB and possibly going to SF in a pre-draft trade. Rodgers has not he's not coming back to GB per Adam Schefter:

Thanks for this. Hadn't heard.

No other NFL fans here?

I hope my Texans make a big trade and get up into the 1st tonight. There's been talk about Chicago wanting to make a deal for Deshaun Watson. They're saying all the legal stuff he's in right now is about to settle out of court.

BillyPilgrim

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for this. Hadn't heard.

No other NFL fans here?

I hope my Texans make a big trade and get up into the 1st tonight. There's been talk about Chicago wanting to make a deal for Deshaun Watson. They're saying all the legal stuff he's in right now is about to settle out of court.
If that talk is true, CHI likely to overpay for Watson. He'd instantly be their best QB ever.

Hope the Texans can get rid of that Easterby character...

Hank Moody

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If that talk is true, CHI likely to overpay for Watson. He'd instantly be their best QB ever.

Hope the Texans can get rid of that Easterby character...
You and me both.

Ryan Pace is the worst GM in football history, so we might as well take advantage of that.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

BillyPilgrim

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fukking Kyle Shanahan using THREE first round draft picks on a project QB with 300 pass attempts against Division 2 schools when you have a SB-contending team whose only question mark is QB. Now you can't trade Garappolo and his $28M salary and the whole argument for the draft picks being expendable is that you need money to pay your existing 1st round picks. I can go on but a huge clusterfukk and a 10% chance of being worth it.

Ironically enough wasting draft picks on projects when you have a contending team is what pissed off Aaron Rodgers in the first place. And deservedly so as it's a dumb fukking idea.

Hank Moody

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Packers got Eric Stokes at 29. Guy's going to be a perennial Pro Bowler.

Happy for the Bears too. Fields will easily beat out Dalton for the starting job.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sports are a distraction, the game is rigged and a waste of time.