Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Nexting" a low-interest Hot girl take serious discipline

Pan87

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the man has try to f her ASAP. There is no time to waste. This is not 1950. This is 2021.

Once a girl is NOT A VIRGIN, any delay having sex = the man is a SUCKER. When a girl gives up her ace in the hole, her wild card, her secret weapon when she is 17, she has to give it up even FASTER when she is 27 or 29 or 31. Once a woman ruins her best thing when she in high school, there should be NO talking when she is older, it’s either SEX, PREGNANT, or get out of the man’s face.

Most woman would be happy if a man is DEAD. No reason to connect with them. Get in, get out, and move on,
Most women have slept with someone on the first date. If she says that she hasn't then she's probably lying.

If she's not giving you sex then you wants you to orbit her. Hell no to that.

Espi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience, if a woman is high-interest then she's not going to make you wait because she's very fearful that you'll move on and replace her. She assumes that if she is super attracted to you, then other women are too, and she forms a desperate desire to "win" you over.

It's our job as men to create circumstances that lead to sex. Get these logistics down on the first date. Organise a date that's logistically favorable to getting her back to your place (or her place, second choice). If the date goes well, but she's not open to going back to your place then guess what? She's categorised you as a guy that must wait for sex. She might be attracted to you, but she isn't attracted enough to break her own rules and take the risk of sleeping with you.

A good test of her true interest is meeting her for a date, flirt and do the usual DJ stuff, and then (at the right time) give her a plausibly deniable excuse to go back to your place. Watch her reaction. It's all you need to know about her true interest in you.

If she's not prepared to go back to your place to check out your guitar, then what she's actually subcommunicating is that she doesn't want to put herself in an isolated situation with you, where your unworthy penis is at risk of entering her.
Of the last 10 women you met, how many fvucked you on the first meetup?

I've met about 500 women over the past 15 years or so. I've laid about 70. Of those 70, maybe 10 fvucked me on the first meetup.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I've met about 500 women over the past 15 years or so. I've laid about 70. Of those 70, maybe 10 fvucked me on the first meetup.

Out of the 500 did you have others you made out with but not penetrative sex?

Pan87

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

That's a good question. I haven't spread sheet-ed it.

I think it's totally dependent on my vibe and my level of leading and planning on the date. In a high-vibe state where I'm getting laid a lot the ratio's would be much better, maybe around 1 in 3 of the girls I actually get out on a first date if I'm properly filtering for compliance (is she following my lead?, is she agreeing with my date location?, how enthusiastic does she seem? etc). I've even had periods which last for a few weeks where I lay close to 100% of the girls I meet on a first date, but these periods don't last because my entitlement then skyrockets to such a high level that it starts to work against me, and I give such obvious f*ckboy vibes that it turns women off and I have to reel it in a bit.

I try to minimize waste as much as possible. If I get a sense that she's non-compliant prior to our date then I'll usually just cancel the date and eject with my dignity intact. I've been on too many dates that lead to nowhere in the past, so I try to avoid it as much as possible because there's nothing more disheartening then a failed date that doesn't lead to sex (unless she's a virgin, you know she's banged other guys and that you're not "it" for her).

If I'm going through a low-vibe state then my ratios would a lot worse than 1 in 3, but then I tend to stop dating and fix my head if that's the case. I don't go through long periods of failure if women consistently aren't hooking. If I'm failing, then I stop and I focus on other things for a while because then I'm just wasting leads. If my vibe is off then even high-interest women get turned-off.

It's very cliche to say, but my own feelings of confidence plays a key role. This is combined with a key strategy of the steps I'll take her through on the date that will lead to sex. I fail on dates when I'm in low-vibe, and it's usually because I'm not strategizing much, and have a "let's just see what happens" mindset without much of a plan. I'm letting the girl lead more on the date by just having a chit chat and shooting the sh!t with her. This might seem nice, but it doesn't create any sexual tension.

I recently had a number of failed dates near my place where my plan was "I'll met her at the bar, have some drinks, and just see what happens" - and it didn't work out.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have dropped many hotties because they weren’t compliant. First 2 times are always hard to do but then you get used to it . Warning: if you hope to make them chase you by making this move then it’s 50/50 . But 100% of the cases, if you feel that something ain’t flowing, then it doesn’t. Many of those women will chase to get your validation and put you back on orbit .

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems to me that if you’ve been out with a woman and she appears to have low IL after that, it’s YOU who have already been nexted by HER.

In my life I’ve only ever pursued high IL girls. I mean ultra-high. Ain’t nobody got time to try bring a lukewarm girl up to temperature.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems to me that if you’ve been out with a woman and she appears to have low IL after that, it’s YOU who have already been nexted by HER.

In my life I’ve only ever pursued high IL girls. I mean ultra-high. Ain’t nobody got time to try bring a lukewarm girl up to temperature.
Agree.
Only simps are delusional in bringing up a lukewarm girl up to temperature but they don't even realize that half the time.

Reaction score
Most women have slept with someone on the first date. If she says that she hasn't then she's probably lying.

Its more complex than that but generally speaking yes. If a girl gives you a bunch of reasons why she doesn't sleep with men so soon, then she simply isn't that attracted to you. Period.

However, sex on the first date is a bit extreme in the sense that while yes most women (with the right context, vibe, and game) will sleep with you on the first date, some women actually don't (even if they are highly attracted to you).

Now, if after the second or third date she continues to push back then yes walk away. But don't just walk away from the first date cause you didn't get laid.

Kissing on the first date, on the other hand. That is a given. If she doesn't kiss you or moves away on the first date, then that's a sign she isn't into at all and you might want to reconsider any second dates.

Keep in mind that generalizing these types of scenarios isn't the right answer. There are many factors you will need to learn by practice, practice, practice.

Modern Man Advice

Pan87

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Absolutely. The Girl has already subcommunicated that she's rejected you by her non-compliance, that's why it's important to Next a low interest girl quickly and salvage some dignity.

Pan87

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its more complex than that but generally speaking yes. If a girl gives you a bunch of reasons why she doesn't sleep with men so soon, then she simply isn't that attracted to you. Period.

However, sex on the first date is a bit extreme in the sense that while yes most women (with the right context, vibe, and game) will sleep with you on the first date, some women actually don't (even if they are highly attracted to you).

Now, if after the second or third date she continues to push back then yes walk away. But don't just walk away from the first date cause you didn't get laid.

Kissing on the first date, on the other hand. That is a given. If she doesn't kiss you or moves away on the first date, then that's a sign she isn't into at all and you might want to reconsider any second dates.

Keep in mind that generalizing these types of scenarios isn't the right answer. There are many factors you will need to learn by practice, practice, practice.

Modern Man Advice
If the logistics are right, then once you kiss on the first date you should be able to escalate to sex. Kissing is a very powerful step to sex - Kiss her, kino, play with her titties, play with her vag through her pants, or hand up her skirt. If she rejects but seems conflicted about the escalation and is clearly turned on, then maybe it's worth a second date. But if she hard No's any escalation beyond the kiss then I'd personally Next her.

Ain't nobody got time for 2-3 dates to try and warm-up that cold pusssy

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When this "d!cking" starts to manifest I have to summon all of my self-love, put my ego to one side, and say to myself "this girl is low interest." Then I'll Next her politely with a "Let's just leave it" text if she asks to reschedule. Her low interest will be confirmed by how she responds to that message. Either she'll confirm her low interest by saying "It's all good"-type message, or she'll scramble and apologise and then agree to my date idea (which, honestly, is the less-likely outcome). Spiking a girl with low-interest, especially after you've already had a date with her, is hard and more trouble than it's worth.

We live in markets where women have abundance, and hot women have extreme abundance. Learning how not to pursue a woman, and politely "next" her, after she's already met me and isn't "hooking" is my key to maintaining my vibe in these tough hyper-competitive times.
This is a sound approach. I like that "Let's just leave it" line... it's stoic. I think I'll try this one myself. The key is keeping perspective and never taking it personal. It's always been a constant struggle for me but the abundance they have added to the probability there's strong invested endeavors going on in their life just means the probability of converting never starts in your favor.

One of the best sports analogies is baseball. Even the best hitters bat in the 300s...

Your model is pretty much what my strategy was too last year(pre pandemic). :up:

I would like to add that in addition to having her come over to your place as being more favorable situation, they are more likely to come over to your place rather than them invite you over to theirs for a few reasons:
It's a safety issue and also some are afraid of you stalking them if it doesn't go well and you know where they live.
Also some want to ho it up without having their neighbors judge them if they are seen with a different guy all the time around their place.

For the gals that don't wanna meet around your area could also just boil down to laziness/convenience and not really wanting to make any effort because they are so used to all the guys making the effort and handing everything to them. I usually see this in the hot ones.

The best thing any guy can do is to recognize early if things aren't going anywhere and eject like you're doing.
This hasn't been my experience, I've had a lot of girls invite me to their places first. The laziness/convenience definitely seems to occur with a lot women preferring you go to their area though. Perhaps seeing if they would meet halfway or in yours is a good early IOI?

In my experience, if a woman is high-interest then she's not going to make you wait because she's very fearful that you'll move on and replace her. She assumes that if she is super attracted to you, then other women are too, and she forms a desperate desire to "win" you over.

It's our job as men to create circumstances that lead to sex. Get these logistics down on the first date. Organise a date that's logistically favorable to getting her back to your place (or her place, second choice). If the date goes well, but she's not open to going back to your place then guess what? She's categorised you as a guy that must wait for sex. She might be attracted to you, but she isn't attracted enough to break her own rules and take the risk of sleeping with you.

A good test of her true interest is meeting her for a date, flirt and do the usual DJ stuff, and then (at the right time) give her a plausibly deniable excuse to go back to your place. Watch her reaction. It's all you need to know about her true interest in you.

If she's not prepared to go back to your place to check out your guitar, then what she's actually subcommunicating is that she doesn't want to put herself in an isolated situation with you, where your unworthy penis is at risk of entering her.
I know the paradigm preached here is "If a woman wants to fvck you, she will fvck you..." however by the same reasoning of her not wanting you to move on and replace her I have found a lot of them do throw up Anti Slvt Defense. I think it's done for 2 main reasons... if a woman has had a lot of experiences where she was let go after giving it up too quickly she will think this may be the reason none of these guys stay and thus not want to repeat that error in her mind. I've had girls admit to me they wanted me but wouldn't do it on the first date for that very fear... I did end up banging these girls not too many dates either. The other reason might just be conditional upbringing... this also applies to girls not kissing on the first date. I can attest to examples of this as well. Now perhaps these are just shvit tests or ASD or however you want to term it.. and they could be beat with the right seduction strategy... but my point is that they present these obstacles on their own to begin with.

This is exactly the reason they may be reluctant to do it again.

Pan87

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a sound approach. I like that "Let's just leave it" line... it's stoic. I think I'll try this one myself. The key is keeping perspective and never taking it personal. It's always been a constant struggle for me but the abundance they have added to the probability there's strong invested endeavors going on in their life just means the probability of converting never starts in your favor.

One of the best sports analogies is baseball. Even the best hitters bat in the 300s...

This hasn't been my experience, I've had a lot of girls invite me to their places first. The laziness/convenience definitely seems to occur with a lot women preferring you go to their area though. Perhaps seeing if they would meet halfway or in yours is a good early IOI?

I know the paradigm preached here is "If a woman wants to fvck you, she will fvck you..." however by the same reasoning of her not wanting you to move on and replace her I have found a lot of them do throw up Anti Slvt Defense. I think it's done for 2 main reasons... if a woman has had a lot of experiences where she was let go after giving it up too quickly she will think this may be the reason none of these guys stay and thus not want to repeat that error in her mind. I've had girls admit to me they wanted me but wouldn't do it on the first date for that very fear... I did end up banging these girls not too many dates either. The other reason might just be conditional upbringing... this also applies to girls not kissing on the first date. I can attest to examples of this as well. Now perhaps these are just shvit tests or ASD or however you want to term it.. and they could be beat with the right seduction strategy... but my point is that they present these obstacles on their own to begin with.

This is exactly the reason they may be reluctant to do it again.

Nice reply. Regarding your first reply on "Nexting/ Let's just leave it", you mentioned that the woman might just be strongly invested in other endeavors because of her natural abundance. I know for a fact that Women have absolutely nothing going on in their lives (usually), outside of Men. The modern woman exists purely for the endless dopamine hits she gets from male attention. She's no better than a drug addict. This is her main reason for being. So a woman who is "strongly invested in other endeavors" and is demonstrating low interest in you simply means that she's had her dopamine circuits fried by other men who are juicing her up with validation. If she's not complying to your frame then Next her. She's a waste of time.

Regarding your second "anti-slvt defence" reply - I think you're looking at this the wrong way. This woman has been banging guys on the first date and getting dumped, and now she wants you to invest in multiple dates because she's been burned by Chad. I don't think so honey. Chad gets the free milk, but I have to buy the cow? Doesn't seem like a good deal to me. Picking up the pieces of pumped and dumped women, and pretending like they deserve upfront investment just contributes to the problem of Female Entitlement, imo.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice reply. Regarding your first reply on "Nexting/ Let's just leave it", you mentioned that the woman might just be strongly invested in other endeavors because of her natural abundance. I know for a fact that Women have absolutely nothing going on in their lives (usually), outside of Men. The modern woman exists purely for the endless dopamine hits she gets from male attention. She's no better than a drug addict. This is her main reason for being. So a woman who is "strongly invested in other endeavors" and is demonstrating low interest in you simply means that she's had her dopamine circuits fried by other men who are juicing her up with validation. If she's not complying to your frame then Next her. She's a waste of time.
I definitely agree fundamentally with the dopamine take on the male hits and that genuine interest would trump any endeavor whether it be career, another guy etc.... I'm just saying that you need to create that kind of curiosity/arousal in her.. But even so if another guy already has her focus she's more than likely going through the motions interacting with you and thus you shouldn't take it personal if you can't convert since you're starting behind the 8 ball to begin with.

Regarding your second "anti-slvt defence" reply - I think you're looking at this the wrong way. This woman has been banging guys on the first date and getting dumped, and now she wants you to invest in multiple dates because she's been burned by Chad. I don't think so honey. Chad gets the free milk, but I have to buy the cow? Doesn't seem like a good deal to me. Picking up the pieces of pumped and dumped women, and pretending like they deserve upfront investment just contributes to the problem of Female Entitlement, imo.
I also completely agree and this my viewpoint also. I'm not saying we're supposed to date/invest with them when others have pumped and dumped them. What I am saying though is that I have found "timing" to be a key to conversion. I've banged girls the same night I met them who probably gave future guys resistance. I've also gotten resistance from girls that have banged guys quicker in the past.

So all in all I think it's correct to NEXT a girl that's not worth putting the time/date/money investment into. I just don't think we should take it personally if we can't bang a girl right away who's' given it up quick in the past. We may just be catching her at the wrong time when her guard is up.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

Pan87

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I definitely agree fundamentally with the dopamine take on the male hits and that genuine interest would trump any endeavor whether it be career, another guy etc.... I'm just saying that you need to create that kind of curiosity/arousal in her.. But even so if another guy already has her focus she's more than likely going through the motions interacting with you and thus you shouldn't take it personal if you can't convert since you're starting behind the 8 ball to begin with.

I also completely agree and this my viewpoint also. I'm not saying we're supposed to date/invest with them when others have pumped and dumped them. What I am saying though is that I have found "timing" to be a key to conversion. I've banged girls the same night I met them who probably gave future guys resistance. I've also gotten resistance from girls that have banged guys quicker in the past.

So all in all I think it's correct to NEXT a girl that's not worth putting the time/date/money investment into. I just don't think we should take it personally if we can't bang a girl right away who's' given it up quick in the past. We may just be catching her at the wrong time when her guard is up.
Yes, taking anything personally when it comes to women is always a bad idea. As you say, it's often a timing thing. It's our job as men to value our time and invest it only in women that are receptive to us.