Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Nexting" a low-interest Hot girl take serious discipline

Pan87

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been in a few situations recently where I've been on a 1st date with seriously hot women, but I wasn't able to take it to the next level, so I had to "next" her - and it ain't easy, but it must be done. Chasing low-interest women wrecks my mojo, so I avoid it at all costs and resist giving in to my monkey-brain temptation to Chase.

My date models are: I will typically try to get a girl to come near-to my place for a first date so that I have a chance to bounce them back to my place for a first-date bang. However, I'll occasionally go to a bar near their place and have a date with no intention of banging, but maybe a kiss-close (and then bang on the second date - this second date must be arranged within a week of the first date). These are my 2 types of date models, and the bar-near-their-place is by far the worse option. If I go to her area then I'm basically coming into her frame and this is a disadvantage - she will pin me as a compliant guy who makes "effort" for her, which is potentially pouring a giant bag of cement into her pu$$y, unless there is very high attraction on the date. I've had a few cases of success by going to a bar/location near her place in the past so I'll occasionally try it if she's adamant that she won't come to my area (and she's hot enough to warrant it).

After the first date, if there hasn't been a bang, then i'll gauge her interest post-date and I will pretty much insist that the second date happens either at my place, or near-to my place.

This is a really critical phase. I've found that getting a first date with almost any girl is quite easy. But if I haven't banged her on the first date, then there's a really sensitive time period between first and second date where her interest/attraction can fall and she starts trying to d!ck me around. This takes the form of last-minute rescheduling, long time to reply to messages, low-interest replies (one word responses) etc.

When this "d!cking" starts to manifest I have to summon all of my self-love, put my ego to one side, and say to myself "this girl is low interest." Then I'll Next her politely with a "Let's just leave it" text if she asks to reschedule. Her low interest will be confirmed by how she responds to that message. Either she'll confirm her low interest by saying "It's all good"-type message, or she'll scramble and apologise and then agree to my date idea (which, honestly, is the less-likely outcome). Spiking a girl with low-interest, especially after you've already had a date with her, is hard and more trouble than it's worth.

We live in markets where women have abundance, and hot women have extreme abundance. Learning how not to pursue a woman, and politely "next" her, after she's already met me and isn't "hooking" is my key to maintaining my vibe in these tough hyper-competitive times.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My date models are: I will typically try to get a girl to come near-to my place for a first date so that I have a chance to bounce them back to my place for a first-date bang. However, I'll occasionally go to a bar near their place and have a date with no intention of banging, but maybe a kiss-close (and then bang on the second date - this second date must be arranged within a week of the first date). These are my 2 types of date models, and the bar-near-their-place is by far the worse option. If I go to her area then I'm basically coming into her frame and this is a disadvantage - she will pin me as a compliant guy who makes "effort" for her, which is potentially pouring a giant bag of cement into her pu$$y, unless there is very high attraction on the date.
Your model is pretty much what my strategy was too last year(pre pandemic). :up:

I would like to add that in addition to having her come over to your place as being more favorable situation, they are more likely to come over to your place rather than them invite you over to theirs for a few reasons:
It's a safety issue and also some are afraid of you stalking them if it doesn't go well and you know where they live.
Also some want to ho it up without having their neighbors judge them if they are seen with a different guy all the time around their place.

For the gals that don't wanna meet around your area could also just boil down to laziness/convenience and not really wanting to make any effort because they are so used to all the guys making the effort and handing everything to them. I usually see this in the hot ones.

The best thing any guy can do is to recognize early if things aren't going anywhere and eject like you're doing.

Reaction score
Sounds like you got your Plate Theory down. The bottom line is you value your time and you are solidifying an abundance mindset which is critical. Keep spinning those plates until they spin themselves. Experience so much abundance that one day once you have all your other stuff together, you cross paths with a girl worth allowing her to compliment your life.

Good stuff brother!

Modern Man Advice

Glassguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed that it takes the average man more discipline than they have to next a very attractive woman.

However, if you live by the "do what is best for me first and foremost", its REALLY easy.
She is low interest? Next.
She isn't complying or counter offering? Next.
3 dates and she still resists escalation? Next.
She wants to use me as an emotional tampon and think I want to hear about her problems through text all day? Next.

Problem is this: too many men don't have standards and the ones that do drop them if a woman is hot.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

TheNewStyle123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is so accurate with something that just happened to me as well man. I was trying to get a HB9 to meet up at a local spot near my place (maybe 35/40 min from her) and she said that was too far for her to go on a weeknight. Then she asked if ever came into the city. I replied that meeting up this weekend in the city could be fun since I haven't been in a while. Then I asked for her number (she added me on IG from Hinge), and she never replied. Whatever. Unfriended her from IG and onto the next! Already have another 2 dates lined up for Saturday. They aren't HB9s, but that's the price you pay.

Pan87

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is so accurate with something that just happened to me as well man. I was trying to get a HB9 to meet up at a local spot near my place (maybe 35/40 min from her) and she said that was too far for her to go on a weeknight. Then she asked if ever came into the city. I replied that meeting up this weekend in the city could be fun since I haven't been in a while. Then I asked for her number (she added me on IG from Hinge), and she never replied. Whatever. Unfriended her from IG and onto the next! Already have another 2 dates lined up for Saturday. They aren't HB9s, but that's the price you pay.
Something else to keep in mind about Female Nature - if you don't bang a girl on the first date, then something weird happens. Her hindbrain/subconscious starts communicating to her that you're not "it" because you failed to seduce her. Then she starts using "logic" and she categories you as a Guy who must wait for sex. You do not want a girl to be in her logical mind of "I don't have sex on the first date." You want her to be in her emotional, impulsive mind where she is making "bad" decisions.

There's this terrible idea amongst men that women need Time to make a decision about whether she bangs a guy - 3 dates, 5 dates etc. This is utter bullsh!t. She knows on the first date if she's sexually attracted to you, and if you Game her the right way and instigate Fear of Loss, polarise (male/female polarity) etc. then she will absolutely break her own rules and bang you. If she does bang on the first date then she's thinking "OMG, this guy must be really high value because I NEVER bang on the first date (aside those other chads that I banged on the first date)"

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^ Generally agree.

It's always good to be more aggressive than not. Girls interested in you will always give you a pass for being too aggressive but they won't give you a pass for not being aggressive enough. You may not get her to have sex on the first date always but at least she knows where you stand and that you're not a pvssy to be direct about it.

Pan87

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^ Generally agree.

It's always good to be more aggressive than not. Girls interested in you will always give you a pass for being too aggressive but they won't give you a pass for not being aggressive enough. You may not get her to have sex on the first date always but at least she knows where you stand and that you're not a pvssy to be direct about it.
Absolutely agree. Making a move on the 1st date, and getting rejected, is far better than playing it safe and hoping that she thinks you "respect" her for not trying for sex.

Make a move - at least she knows you have a d!ck
Don't make a move - she wonders if maybe you have a mangina.

TheNewStyle123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely agree. Making a move on the 1st date, and getting rejected, is far better than playing it safe and hoping that she thinks you "respect" her for not trying for sex.

Make a move - at least she knows you have a d!ck
Don't make a move - she wonders if maybe you have a mangina.

^^^ Generally agree.

Great advice guys. I have a girl coming over tonight. Last time she was here she had to leave a little after dinner (something happened with her kid - this was not an excuse though because she has good IL, I heard her sister on the phone, and she wants to come make me dinner tonight to 'apologize'.) This will be our third date and we have already escalated with kino multiple times. If it wasn't for that phone call last time I would have tried - even if it meant rejection. Tonight definitely going to try to escalate to sex. If not, she may not be worth it after three dates with nothing. Rejection is better than regret.

Bandolero

Don Juan
Reaction score
Something else to keep in mind about Female Nature - if you don't bang a girl on the first date, then something weird happens. Her hindbrain/subconscious starts communicating to her that you're not "it" because you failed to seduce her. Then she starts using "logic" and she categories you as a Guy who must wait for sex. You do not want a girl to be in her logical mind of "I don't have sex on the first date." You want her to be in her emotional, impulsive mind where she is making "bad" decisions.

There's this terrible idea amongst men that women need Time to make a decision about whether she bangs a guy - 3 dates, 5 dates etc. This is utter bullsh!t. She knows on the first date if she's sexually attracted to you, and if you Game her the right way and instigate Fear of Loss, polarise (male/female polarity) etc. then she will absolutely break her own rules and bang you. If she does bang on the first date then she's thinking "OMG, this guy must be really high value because I NEVER bang on the first date (aside those other chads that I banged on the first date)"
This makes so much sense.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not about them. It's really just another opportunity for your self-reliance and growth. If you get the opportunity to next a girl you find attractive, absolutely do it. It gets easier. If it means I get to stay in and read or watch a flick instead of waste my time, I'm more than happy to do it. Her "hotness" can't compete with my awesomeness.

ThisIsSparta

Don Juan
Reaction score
Something else to keep in mind about Female Nature - if you don't bang a girl on the first date, then something weird happens.
No, it doesnt.

While there is nothing wrong with escalating in case a first date went really well and far, there is also no need to go into every first date with the ultimate goal to have sex that same day.

Agreed, she will know if she is sexually attracted to you after minutes and so will you. But, she will still be a few days later unless you fvck things up.

A woman that would fvck you on first date but ghost/flake you before the second date is a biatch that has simply no better option for tonight while still being horny.

Pulling first dates into forced lenghts in hope to be able to escalate, can also be seen a sign of neediness and lack of options. Unless it was a long drive, i have kept most first dates under one hour to check the women out and have them not impede my sparetime plans afterwards.
The redpilled man doesnt empty his calendar for the rest of the day/night only because of a first date that could either end in sex or turn out to be a NEXT after 5 minutes.

Last edited:

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been in a few situations recently where I've been on a 1st date with seriously hot women, but I wasn't able to take it to the next level, so I had to "next" her - and it ain't easy, but it must be done. Chasing low-interest women wrecks my mojo, so I avoid it at all costs and resist giving in to my monkey-brain temptation to Chase.

My date models are: I will typically try to get a girl to come near-to my place for a first date so that I have a chance to bounce them back to my place for a first-date bang. However, I'll occasionally go to a bar near their place and have a date with no intention of banging, but maybe a kiss-close (and then bang on the second date - this second date must be arranged within a week of the first date). These are my 2 types of date models, and the bar-near-their-place is by far the worse option. If I go to her area then I'm basically coming into her frame and this is a disadvantage - she will pin me as a compliant guy who makes "effort" for her, which is potentially pouring a giant bag of cement into her pu$$y, unless there is very high attraction on the date. I've had a few cases of success by going to a bar/location near her place in the past so I'll occasionally try it if she's adamant that she won't come to my area (and she's hot enough to warrant it).

After the first date, if there hasn't been a bang, then i'll gauge her interest post-date and I will pretty much insist that the second date happens either at my place, or near-to my place.

This is a really critical phase. I've found that getting a first date with almost any girl is quite easy. But if I haven't banged her on the first date, then there's a really sensitive time period between first and second date where her interest/attraction can fall and she starts trying to d!ck me around. This takes the form of last-minute rescheduling, long time to reply to messages, low-interest replies (one word responses) etc.

When this "d!cking" starts to manifest I have to summon all of my self-love, put my ego to one side, and say to myself "this girl is low interest." Then I'll Next her politely with a "Let's just leave it" text if she asks to reschedule. Her low interest will be confirmed by how she responds to that message. Either she'll confirm her low interest by saying "It's all good"-type message, or she'll scramble and apologise and then agree to my date idea (which, honestly, is the less-likely outcome). Spiking a girl with low-interest, especially after you've already had a date with her, is hard and more trouble than it's worth.

We live in markets where women have abundance, and hot women have extreme abundance. Learning how not to pursue a woman, and politely "next" her, after she's already met me and isn't "hooking" is my key to maintaining my vibe in these tough hyper-competitive times.
You're right to get rid of the low interest women. You need to think about how you want to be treated and accept nothing less than that.

These low-enthusiasm women are never going to have sex with you anyway, so you're not losing anything by tossing them back into the recycle bin.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

Pan87

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No, it doesnt.

While there is nothing wrong with escalating in case a first date went really well and far, there is also no need to go into every first date with the ultimate goal to have sex that same day.

Agreed, she will know if she is sexually attracted to you after minutes and so will you. But, she will still be a few days later unless you fvck things up.

A woman that would fvck you on first date but ghost/flake you before the second date is a biatch that has simply no better option for tonight while still being horny.

Pulling first dates into forced lenghts in hope to be able to escalate, can also be seen a sign of neediness and lack of options. Unless it was a long drive, i have kept most first dates under one hour to check the women out and have them not impede my sparetime plans afterwards.
The redpilled man doesnt empty his calendar for the rest of the day/night only because of a first date that could either end in sex or turn out to be a NEXT after 5 minutes.
In my experience, if a woman is high-interest then she's not going to make you wait because she's very fearful that you'll move on and replace her. She assumes that if she is super attracted to you, then other women are too, and she forms a desperate desire to "win" you over.

It's our job as men to create circumstances that lead to sex. Get these logistics down on the first date. Organise a date that's logistically favorable to getting her back to your place (or her place, second choice). If the date goes well, but she's not open to going back to your place then guess what? She's categorised you as a guy that must wait for sex. She might be attracted to you, but she isn't attracted enough to break her own rules and take the risk of sleeping with you.

A good test of her true interest is meeting her for a date, flirt and do the usual DJ stuff, and then (at the right time) give her a plausibly deniable excuse to go back to your place. Watch her reaction. It's all you need to know about her true interest in you.

If she's not prepared to go back to your place to check out your guitar, then what she's actually subcommunicating is that she doesn't want to put herself in an isolated situation with you, where your unworthy penis is at risk of entering her.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience, if a woman is high-interest then she's not going to make you wait because she's very fearful that you'll move on and replace her. She assumes that if she is super attracted to you, then other women are too, and she forms a desperate desire to "win" you over.

It's our job as men to create circumstances that lead to sex. Get these logistics down on the first date. Organise a date that's logistically favorable to getting her back to your place (or her place, second choice). If the date goes well, but she's not open to going back to your place then guess what? She's categorised you as a guy that must wait for sex. She might be attracted to you, but she isn't attracted enough to break her own rules and take the risk of sleeping with you.

A good test of her true interest is meeting her for a date, flirt and do the usual DJ stuff, and then (at the right time) give her a plausibly deniable excuse to go back to your place. Watch her reaction. It's all you need to know about her true interest in you.
Players supremes 4 C's, positioned with social proofing and body game will give your best opportunity.

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, and I do this all the time in order to keep my life peaceful and maintain my dignity and self respect

One example is from summer 2019. I cold approached an attractive brunette in her mid 20s in a local supermarket, a direct approach, and I number closed.

She had high interest since she actually texted me about 10 minutes after we met, suggesting we get together soon etc.

Fast forward a bit, and we where due to meet but she started acting evasive and flaky at the last minute and our arranged meet did not go ahead.

So what did I do? I didn't get upset or chase her, I simply deleted her number, thinking she was no longer interested and I no longer gave a sh*t about her. I then carried on my life as normal, including approaching loads more girls.

A week or 2 later I get a random text on my phone saying 'Hey how's it going?', but I didn't recognise the number. I was hoping it might be one of the hotter, younger chicks I'd approached, so I texted back simply saying 'Who's this?'.

Well, to my surprise it turned out to be the flaky chick from a few weeks earlier! She went mad that I didn't remember her haha! As I'd already mentally moved on from her, I simply replied 'ok'. Next minute I get a text back saying 'are you still interested in me?'. The tables literally turned and this chick was now insecure about my interest level in her and about losing me.

I did not reply, and about a minute later she phoned me and starts her spiel 'oh I'm really sorry for now getting in touch, yada yada yada, I was busy etc'.

I guess the point of this is that we should not chase low interest women, and we should simply move on and delete their number if we sense low interest, to protect ourselves emotionally etc. The best tip I can give would be to delete their number.

But on the flip side, there's always the chance they do come back, and if they do then YOU will have the upper hand, YOU will be able to call the shots, which is EXACTLY the position you want to be in. Oh and if they DO get in touch, you can always give them the 'who's this?' response....it drives them bat**** crazy!!!

Pan87

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, and I do this all the time in order to keep my life peaceful and maintain my dignity and self respect

One example is from summer 2019. I cold approached an attractive brunette in her mid 20s in a local supermarket, a direct approach, and I number closed.

She had high interest since she actually texted me about 10 minutes after we met, suggesting we get together soon etc.

Fast forward a bit, and we where due to meet but she started acting evasive and flaky at the last minute and our arranged meet did not go ahead.

So what did I do? I didn't get upset or chase her, I simply deleted her number, thinking she was no longer interested and I no longer gave a sh*t about her. I then carried on my life as normal, including approaching loads more girls.

A week or 2 later I get a random text on my phone saying 'Hey how's it going?', but I didn't recognise the number. I was hoping it might be one of the hotter, younger chicks I'd approached, so I texted back simply saying 'Who's this?'.

Well, to my surprise it turned out to be the flaky chick from a few weeks earlier! She went mad that I didn't remember her haha! As I'd already mentally moved on from her, I simply replied 'ok'. Next minute I get a text back saying 'are you still interested in me?'. The tables literally turned and this chick was now insecure about my interest level in her and about losing me.

I did not reply, and about a minute later she phoned me and starts her spiel 'oh I'm really sorry for now getting in touch, yada yada yada, I was busy etc'.

I guess the point of this is that we should not chase low interest women, and we should simply move on and delete their number if we sense low interest, to protect ourselves emotionally etc. The best tip I can give would be to delete their number.

But on the flip side, there's always the chance they do come back, and if they do then YOU will have the upper hand, YOU will be able to call the shots, which is EXACTLY the position you want to be in. Oh and if they DO get in touch, you can always give them the 'who's this?' response....it drives them bat**** crazy!!!
Great story and result. Did you bang her?

I think this is not the usual outcome. In my experience, when you "Next" a girl (if she's a true hottie), then they usually don't come back. Too much abundance.

BadBoy89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pulling first dates into forced lenghts in hope to be able to escalate, can also be seen a sign of neediness and lack of options.
I think the man has try to f her ASAP. There is no time to waste. This is not 1950. This is 2021.

Once a girl is NOT A VIRGIN, any delay having sex = the man is a SUCKER. When a girl gives up her ace in the hole, her wild card, her secret weapon when she is 17, she has to give it up even FASTER when she is 27 or 29 or 31. Once a woman ruins her best thing when she in high school, there should be NO talking when she is older, it’s either SEX, PREGNANT, or get out of the man’s face.

Most woman would be happy if a man is DEAD. No reason to connect with them. Get in, get out, and move on,