Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Next generation of Pooks

NewToThis12345

Reaction score
I was wondering who are the best posters here? The Pooks, the Anti-dumps are great but they haven't posted in a while. I guess they covered a lot. Who/what has helped you the most? I'm kinda new here and heard about the legendary Sosuave a while ago but never tried anything or read too much and gave up .

I accidentally posted this in the anything else forum can a mod delete that thread?

BURT MCQUEEN

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was wondering who are the best posters here?
Stormrider Desdinova and Rollo Tommasi.

Rollo is superior to pook and Anti-dumps

Anti-dumps believed too much in the ONEintis. Pook also did, one of the few flaws if not the only flaw he had

But now This forum is crowded by Blue Pilled AFC who wants free counseling to save their LTR/marriage or/and waste their time on OLD

Last edited:

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Stormrider, spaz, glassguy, desdinova, jeager

I’m a little too controversial.

Serenity

Reaction score
Anti-dumps believed too much in the ONEintis. Pook also did, one of the few flaws if not the only flaw he had
Well, I think that's because their ultimate goal wasn't to keep fvcking as many women as possible in their lifetime. I think their goal was to find relationship, but they set their bar very high and worked methodically to achieve their goals.

Oneitis is when you're essentially obsessed with one woman and just can't let it go. These guys had absolutely no problem letting a woman go. Oneitis is not the general desire to find one woman you want to stay with for a long time, that's totally fine as long as you have no trouble letting go if she isn't up to your spec.

BURT MCQUEEN

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I think that's because their ultimate goal wasn't to keep fvcking as many women as possible in their lifetime. I think their goal was to find relationship, but they set their bar very high and worked methodically to achieve their goals.

Oneitis is when you're essentially obsessed with one woman and just can't let it go. These guys had absolutely no problem letting a woman go. Oneitis is not the general desire to find one woman you want to stay with for a long time, that's totally fine as long as you have no trouble letting go if she isn't up to your spec.
Read the firsts posts of pook in the DJ's bible, i remember clearly he used the word ONE. One is one in math

And if their goal was just relationship as you say , they're not right neither, too much time energy accountabilities, liabilities and no offspring ? What's the point of sifting women to get in LTR without a offspring ?

And as I said Pook used the word ONE, that's enough for me

Last edited:

Serenity

Reaction score
What's the point of sifting women to get in LTR without a offspring ?
You wouldn't know until you find a woman that adds rather than subtracts from your life.

If you ask me the problem was never to have just one, the real problem is WHICH one. I'm not against people who want to stay single and fvck several women, I can respect that choice but it's not what I want. Their material might not fit with your goals and that's fine, but it was definitely some good material for my goals.

BURT MCQUEEN

Don Juan
Reaction score
Their material might not fit with your goals and that's fine, but it was definitely some good material for my goals.
i did not say that. I just warned OP that they believed in the ONE and that was a flaw, not that their material isn't good

Serenity

Reaction score
i did not say that. I just warned OP that they believed in the ONE and that was a flaw, not that their material isn't good
It being what you call a flaw suggests that you consider that part of their material to not be good. I'm arguing that whether or not that's a flaw depends on what your goal is. For your goals that part is seemingly a flaw, I disagree with you on that point personally but I totally get why you consider that a flaw and respect that. Because for you, finding one woman to share your life with is not a goal you seem to have, but for many people it is and I don't consider that flawed by itself.

If OP wants to find a woman to share their life with then I see no flaw following Pook and Anti-Dump. In my opinion their material is the best way to go about just that. If OP doesn't want to eventually form a LTR with one woman, then your advice is sound.

All I'm saying is that what you're pointing out isn't objectively a flaw, it depends on personal goals.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be honest, everyone here has something you can learn from them, because we all have different perspectives, backgrounds, and experiences. For example, poon king and tenacity were both fairly solid, but maybe a bit too black pill for some.

@guru1000 @Glassguy and @BeExcellent Are 3 solid posters. There are many other great ones as well, but I don't want to forget any so I won't begin listing them.

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
AD maybe but Pook definitely didn’t believe in a mythical unicorn. Pook always preached the importance of having options:

“Pook Lesson 14” said:
“No. Either go for many or go for NONE. If you go for the ONE you will become an AFC. Most guys are too LAZY or too SCARED to go for multiple girls. So they remain AFCs and forever remain in the vicious circle.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

Colossus was one of my favorite posters here, but he has got happily married and largely moved on.

@Atom Smasher @guru1000 and @fastlife are men whose advice is consistently solid in my book. And I also think @Glassguy and @Amante Silvestre give excellent perspectives.

But as @Roober (whose advice is also well seasoned and serving him well in his own life) stated there are many voices here and everyone contributes to the whole.

There are going to be differences of opinion on various topics and you’ll notice good (on occasion great) debates around here.

Also. The search feature is a wonderful thing. The human aspect of the mating dance is still the human element, and human nature remains largely consistent over many generations so there are great things to learn reading old threads.

Yes it’s 2019 but humans are still humans.

Cheers Gents

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive read both Pook and Rollo RooshV. The Rational Male is by far the most influential knowledge that cleared up my understanding of game. The Science and how they communicate.
Pook was never interested in the “game”. As a mater of fact, he detested it as it puts the focus on the woman.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Poon King was the best ever. He was logical and would explain himself. He got banned for upsetting a few mods.

The current top players are OK, but the current philosophy of the forum is more “sit back and the girls will love you for just existing” or “be a jerk and smack them up and they will fall in love with you” or “don’t value them or ever get married” when the Prince of England and President of China adore and cherish their wives.

Not my cup of tea, but whatever works, right?

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As far as who is or was providing the best postings? A lot of this is subjective and based on our own lifestyle, experience and perspective. I've picked up quite a few tips from varied people here. For the most practical and consistent, I'd say this would be Zekko.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
The current top players are OK, but the current philosophy of the forum is more “sit back and the girls will love you for just existing”
Too simplistic and not applicable. The women approach me more and most definitely give me very open IOIs just being in the area.

A woman reads you no matter what you do. She should be reading “high value and self determination”. ie...a man not conforming to the present paradigm in any way.

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think most of the guys here bring value, some bring a lot some bring very little. Part of what will help anybody coming to this forum is looking into certain topics from individual posters. I like a lot of what @stormrider posts but my ears perk up when he posts about dominance as I have seen from my own life experiences that without that you are lost. I also like a lot of @Epic Days posts and especially like his posts on female nature and the importance of genuine sexual desire for once that is gone it is time to move on. Another member whose posts I enjoy is @Spaz , especially his advice on the importance of building strength as a man. These are three examples but their are other posters whos thoughts I value. The best way to look at this forum is to take the advice given and then go into the lab known as the real world and see what works for you and what doesn't. Make mental notes and get rid of what doesn't work. The women will let you know what doesn't work, just don't be like some of the posters that I have read here that can't seem to take a hint.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King was the best ever. He was logical and would explain himself. He got banned for upsetting a few mods.

The current top players are OK, but the current philosophy of the forum is more “sit back and the girls will love you for just existing” or “be a jerk and smack them up and they will fall in love with you” or “don’t value them or ever get married” when the Prince of England and President of China adore and cherish their wives.

Not my cup of tea, but whatever works, right?
Correction: He got banned by unanimous decision for refusing to abide by the rules over a very extended period of time and after many attempts on our part to keep him here. We also allowed him back in as a different user.

If I recall correctly, you weren’t a part of that scenario in any way, shape or form, so I find your statement rather uninformed and bordering on foolish.

As to the forum’s philosophy being “sit back and all the girls will love you for just existing”, I’ve never seen evidence of that philosophy. It seems to me that the general philosophy is to make yourself the best man you can be, for yourself primarily and secondarily to be attractive to women.

The guys who just sit back are the ones who are still in AFC mode. Life is about tangible action, and the man who projects self-respect is the man who is naturally attractive, no matter where on the looks spectrum he falls, within reason.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the Prince of England and President of China adore and cherish their wives.
I guess that's relevant if you define a person's inner life by their social status.

Do their wifes adore and cherish them?

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Correction: He got banned by unanimous decision for refusing to abide by the rules over a very extended period of time and after many attempts on our part to keep him here. We also allowed him back in as a different user.

If I recall correctly, you weren’t a part of that scenario in any way, shape or form, so I find your statement rather uninformed and bordering on foolish.
OK correction. He was banned for not following forum rules.

What user did he come back as?

As to the forum’s philosophy being “sit back and all the girls will love you for just existing”, I’ve never seen evidence of that philosophy. It seems to me that the general philosophy is to make yourself the best man you can be, for yourself primarily and secondarily to be attractive to women.
It was before and somewhat still is, but from those top guys I get that feeling.

“Walk in and own the room and the girls will melt”
“32 years old, girls turning 18 everyday”
“42 years old, girls are blowing up my phone every night.”

Anyway that’s how I feel, other people may feel different

The guys who just sit back are the ones who are still in AFC mode. Life is about tangible action, and the man who protects self-respect is the man who is naturally attractive, no matter where on the looks spectrum he falls, within reason.
True