Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Newly Divorced and Seperated Women

jnallen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What is your guys take on newly divorced and seperated women? Would you date them? Have you dated them? What was your experience? Good or bad?

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have dated a seperated woman.

I forget where, but I read that recently divorced and seperated women are on the rebound, so DO NOT fall or get serious with them. They are getting out of a serious relationship and need to do some playing. If that's all you want, it's your choice.

I still see my seperated girl once in a while, but it's casual.

jnallen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes this one appears to get around but she doesn’t seem to put out for anyone but me. Although she doesn’t want any commitments either. Like she fu**s me then goes away and comes back every couple of weeks. I have talked to other guys and she does not mess around with anyone else. Trying to figure out what the hell.

jnallen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She can talk that is for sure. Ever notice though all the talk is always about them?

ME Me Me

Half the time with her I am like staring off in the distance. She can put you to sleep dude.

donjuannyc

Reaction score
A chick that wants a **** once every couple of weeks is a pain in the ass. Its like she wants your **** at her convenience. If you see her as an occasional **** without strings that's cool. But if you are looking for something solid, NEXT her and get some fresh *****.

jnallen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope she doesn’t want any commitments just ***.