Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Newbie here

FrozenPizza

Reaction score
Longtime lurker. Had a good first date bowling with this chick about a week and a half ago and decided to hit her up for a second. From what I’ve read, cooking at my place is a good second date no?

Couple things that might not make it a good idea for me is that I live with 2 male roommates (both friends of mine) and also it’s an apartment and the dinner table is literally right outside one of my roommates doors. Eat in my room on the bed? The logistics got me all fvcked up. Good idea or should we do the classic go to a bar? Thanks for any help

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't make a date when your roommates are at home. They will somehow sabotage things.
Ideally, you want to be alone with her. Why not at her place?

AgentofChaos

Banned
Reaction score
Longtime lurker. Had a good first date bowling with this chick about a week and a half ago and decided to hit her up for a second. From what I’ve read, cooking at my place is a good second date no?

Couple things that might not make it a good idea for me is that I live with 2 male roommates (both friends of mine) and also it’s an apartment and the dinner table is literally right outside one of my roommates doors. Eat in my room on the bed? The logistics got me all fvcked up. Good idea or should we do the classic go to a bar? Thanks for any help
Are you planning on cooking an Ellios frozen pizza and Welch's grape?

FrozenPizza

Reaction score
Don't make a date when your roommates are at home. They will somehow sabotage things.
Ideally, you want to be alone with her. Why not at her place?
That’s what I was thinking. Shes 21 and lives with her parents still that’s why her place wouldn’t work

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s what I was thinking. Shes 21 and lives with her parents still that’s why her place wouldn’t work
You're probably not going to get sex on a second date then.
Don't try to suggest a hotel. That makes them feel like a prostitute.
Best idea is to plan a weekend getaway at a cabin or something.
She get the romance. You get the sex.

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're probably not going to get sex on a second date then.
Don't try to suggest a hotel. That makes them feel like a prostitute.
Best idea is to plan a weekend getaway at a cabin or something.
She get the romance. You get the sex.
She doesn’t want the romance. She wants the passion and tension of sex. She wants the orgasm. There is always lust between men and women. If he does anything but build sexual tension and move the interaction toward banging her, she won’t have sex with him until she’s got him hooked, then manipulate him for validation.

Dates? She had him figured out the first time she looked at him. She’s decided you’re the cuckable type, OP. You have two choices:

Present yourself as being sexually attracted to her, and hope you can rebuild the frame, or you can stop seeing her, find new women, and start your interactions in that mode to begin with.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You'll do fine. She's 21 and lives at home. This all works in your favor.
Surely, we remember when we lived at home. We always wanted our company to hang out in our bedroom. Inviting her to hang out / dine in yours will not seem so unnatural. Actually, her age and current living environment will work to your bedroom advantage.

Not sure of your end objective here (and it's none of my business). But if you are looking to score, clean up, keep lighting low, music that she's familiar with (but also environment appropriate) and as someone mentioned above, be sure that your roommates do not run interference.

FrozenPizza

Reaction score
She doesn’t want the romance. She wants the passion and tension of sex. She wants the orgasm. There is always lust between men and women. If he does anything but build sexual tension and move the interaction toward banging her, she won’t have sex with him until she’s got him hooked, then manipulate him for validation.

Dates? She had him figured out the first time she looked at him. She’s decided you’re the cuckable type, OP. You have two choices:

Present yourself as being sexually attracted to her, and hope you can rebuild the frame, or you can stop seeing her, find new women, and start your interactions in that mode to begin with.
Lmao huh? Not sure what I said that made you think she has pegged me as a cuck. There was a lot of sexual tension on the first date and making out before parting ways.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmao huh? Not sure what I said that made you think she has pegged me as a cuck. There was a lot of sexual tension on the first date and making out before parting ways.
One thing I forgot to mention above. There are members here that like to swagger. Poor guys.
Because they probably fail in the real world, they seem to feel some sense of 'self-worth' by 'flexing' to the newer members that haven't figured them out yet.

These types are usually easy to spot. Rarely do they offer constructive criticism or advice. Also, they are typically more starved for male attention than a female nympho just out after serving 20 years.

Last edited:

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You didn’t say that. All I saw was “dates” and immediately pictured the standard crap. Meet her, romance her, maybe/hopefully get sex, build a relationship based on the modern idealism that’s not applicable. That sort of thing.

If you’re already building sexual tension then you’re good to go. You don’t need to have dinner or anything. The stage is already set for sex. Do what she actually wants to do, which is have sex with you.

FrozenPizza

Reaction score
One thing I forgot to mention above. There are members here that like to swagger. Poor guys.
Because they probably fail in the real world, they seem to feel some sense of 'self-worth' by 'flexing' to the newer members that haven't figured them out yet.

These types are usually easy to spot. Rarely do they offer constrictive criticism or advice. They are typically more starved for male attention than a female nympho just out after serving 20 years.
Haha sounds about right thanks for the info

sexymanman

Banned
Reaction score
I Like dates where we are making out or she's grinding on my **** or jerking me off. Less talking and more of that. With the room mate situation they need to be player friendly themselves. When I had roommates they actually egged me on and brought girls over for me. Even some family members of mine who are girls tell me they are proud of me going out getting women. Not my mother or sister. They ain't player friendly and I don't want them to show up.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP:
day spa/hotel
bbq at the park or beach

I Like dates where we are making out or she's grinding on my **** or jerking me off.
wtf! thats not a date... its just shy of masting'
hint: you aint smashing it