Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

New to Red Pill

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, man. That definitely sounds like the insecure crap about Red Pill that's probably been rubbing me the wrong way. I certainly went through weird misogynistic phases while practicing pickup when I was younger, but I eventually got good at seduction through embracing and appreciating the beauty of women and their femininity, and making myself even more susceptible to their feminine nature.

"I don't conquer. I submit." - Giacomo Casanova

On the surface this quote looks like some AFC/beta sh!t, but put in the right context and it's one of the most powerful seduction concepts.
There is nothing misogynistic about it at all. I love women. You process it differently than I do if you disagree - but if you have found success anyway then more power to you, brother.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like I stated before; don’t let yourself be a door mat to women. Going down the red pill route will lead you to the red pill trap and you’ll just be another pessimistic hurt guy like the rest of them.
You're autistic. Red pill comes from the matrix, its the awakening of all the lies that have been told to us.

In women, relationships, family, friends, work, politics, gym, pickup, marriage.

Blue pill = comfortable lies
Red pill = truth

Media and you want to make it "toxic" like masculinity itself. So stop the fake news and get back to school

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like intellectuals.

Alot of the Red Pill guys i see now are dumbed down versions of more intelligent PUA's like David D or Ross Jeffries.

That isn't to dispute their message.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know about this red pill content that will supposedly help you keep women in your world, but I accomplished that with PUA/seduction stuff before red pill was a thing. You don't need it. I love that you love women. We are of the same mind in that regard. You'll probably love "The Alabaster Girl" by Zan Perrion.
Book added to the list.
The red pill stuff is kind of ****ing with my insecurities tbh. they're usually pretty toned down but some of this stuff can really just rub you (me) the wrong way. Clearly a sign I should back off it a tad.

I could help you a bit with that. How much has she explored other women?
Before we were together she said she'd been with 5 women I believe... it's been some time since we've discussed that topic specifically, but she's insisted she's open to it - but she needs to find the girl attractive (a tall order).

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First off welcome to the forums i've been here off and on since 2001 and trust me it has been very beneficial. In the last 5 years it has gone downhill in my opinion but you remind me of most of my high school buddies who got married young and wouldn't be my young before the age of 25. Anyways if I were you I would study videos and books by Jordan peterson. Also check out the book the six pillars of self esteem very informative.