Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

New to Red Pill

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, making a bit of an intro post - not sure if that's a thing here or not.

29 y/o, married 6yrs, one child (will be more in the near future, not currently pregnant) making 6 figures, extremely active in the gym and fitness (I'd post a picture to prove it but I'm assuming there's a newbie post count before dropping pics... I'm 5'10, 210lbs about 12%BF for reference). I'm about to finish my tech degree, which is likely to increase income even more - which I plan to put towards real estate investments as I already have 2 houses.

I married my wife young. We were (and are) best friends, she married me when I was a beta enlisted dude making $15k a year. Went from dating to married and pregnant in short order. Had lots of troubles early on, and I blame myself for how poorly she treated me at first. I failed her sh*t tests early on and I just kept failing them, so she treated me like sh*t because I allowed it. Fast forward some years and we both found ourselves in a naturally occurring dominant/submissive traditional relationship. I went from a beta broke boy into a relative 'catch' - female delusion calculator puts me at 2%, whatever that's worth.
My wife was my first lay (go ahead, throw stones) and that is still a bit of an insecurity for me honestly - I wish I'd slept with more women first so I could have more feedback honestly. Not interested in sleeping with women outside the marriage, but I've been working to get the wife on board with threesomes (she's into it, but she's picky with women).

This natural transition from her being the leader into me being the leader left some blurred lines that I started recognizing, so I started addressing them about a month ago. I stopped asking and started doing. For the last year or two, sex was regular about 1-2x a week, sometimes more, sometimes less (enough, but of course I wanted more). Since I made these relationship dynamic changes, sex bumped up to 3-5x a week - and it's been the best sex we've ever had (took some small hints from Stirling Cooper in this department). She's been receptive to these changes, but admitted that she has never been in a submissive role with a partner before... still working through some of that, but I've found that gaming her has helped (now that I know what that is).

Anyways, I've been reading/watching some Rollo Tomassi with a few adjacent figures from time to time - and then I heard about this place. Thanks for listening to my ramble and thanks for having me.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If y'all have any tips, recommended threads, questions, etc - let me know. I came here to learn, but I can probably help teach a thing or two in the fitness realm.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This isn't a red pill fan boy forum. There are posters that are pro red pill and there are posters that are completely against it. I am against it and my advice is to DONT DO IT!

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome brother.

The biggest thing is to use your innate masculine logic and reason when reading through some of these threads. It is the internet and opinions like as**les, everybody's got one.

Continue your growth, at the end of the day your kids will be gone, your wife will not love you unconditionally so it is your duty and oath to yourself to look out after yourself every single day.

Remember, being a man is a matter of mindset and daily choices/decisions.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does more harm than good. Just don’t be a pushover and door mat for women. That’s All you need to know from it. The rest is regressive and a massive bvtch and moan fest.
Feel free to leave at any time if you aren't gaining anything.

I am always tickled by guys like you who come here and just want to sh1t all over everything, yet stay here anyway and continue to post nonstop.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Feel free to leave at any time if you aren't gaining anything.

I am always tickled by guys like you who come here and just want to sh1t all over everything, yet stay here anyway and continue to post nonstop.
Leave where? This isn’t a red pill site. OP, compare the post history between the red Pillers and non red Pillers on this site and you will see a glaring difference. All the red Pillers do is post pessimistic doom and gloom shvt and no solutions.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, compare the post history between the red Pillers and non red Pillers on this site and you will see a glaring difference. All the red Pillers do is post pessimistic doom and gloom shvt and no solutions.
The part I dislike the most of red pill is the incessant ****ting on women. I love women. My favorite people in the world are women. I just want to keep them in my world, which certain red pill content is imperative to understand to accomplish.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, making a bit of an intro post - not sure if that's a thing here or not.

29 y/o, married 6yrs, one child (will be more in the near future, not currently pregnant) making 6 figures, extremely active in the gym and fitness (I'd post a picture to prove it but I'm assuming there's a newbie post count before dropping pics... I'm 5'10, 210lbs about 12%BF for reference). I'm about to finish my tech degree, which is likely to increase income even more - which I plan to put towards real estate investments as I already have 2 houses.

I married my wife young. We were (and are) best friends, she married me when I was a beta enlisted dude making $15k a year. Went from dating to married and pregnant in short order. Had lots of troubles early on, and I blame myself for how poorly she treated me at first. I failed her sh*t tests early on and I just kept failing them, so she treated me like sh*t because I allowed it. Fast forward some years and we both found ourselves in a naturally occurring dominant/submissive traditional relationship. I went from a beta broke boy into a relative 'catch' - female delusion calculator puts me at 2%, whatever that's worth.
My wife was my first lay (go ahead, throw stones) and that is still a bit of an insecurity for me honestly - I wish I'd slept with more women first so I could have more feedback honestly. Not interested in sleeping with women outside the marriage, but I've been working to get the wife on board with threesomes (she's into it, but she's picky with women).

This natural transition from her being the leader into me being the leader left some blurred lines that I started recognizing, so I started addressing them about a month ago. I stopped asking and started doing. For the last year or two, sex was regular about 1-2x a week, sometimes more, sometimes less (enough, but of course I wanted more). Since I made these relationship dynamic changes, sex bumped up to 3-5x a week - and it's been the best sex we've ever had (took some small hints from Stirling Cooper in this department). She's been receptive to these changes, but admitted that she has never been in a submissive role with a partner before... still working through some of that, but I've found that gaming her has helped (now that I know what that is).

Anyways, I've been reading/watching some Rollo Tomassi with a few adjacent figures from time to time - and then I heard about this place. Thanks for listening to my ramble and thanks for having me.
OP,

Nice to have you. First off, if you stick here you will quickly learn who you should listen to and who you shouldn't. This place can greatly enhance your understanding and ability to understand women the more you read up. There is a segment of posters here who are very negative towards women (who are better termed black pill than red pill IMO). As one of our older posters once said - there is gold here, but you have to mine for that gold.

This place is more geared towards pickup than it is "relationship game," which is more or less what you are looking for. But many of the concepts that work on women still work in relationships. The overall key is to become happy with who YOU are and secure in what you can bring to the table independent of your woman. It sounds like you have started that on your own so good for you. Based on your OP, I would just caution against 3 somes for serious relationships. Those tend to cause problems down the road if you show more interest in the 3rd at any point in the encounter, cvm in the 3rd, etc. It also may make her want the 3rd to be a man at some point - another thing to consider.

Good to have you.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The part I dislike the most of red pill is the incessant ****ting on women. I love women. My favorite people in the world are women. I just want to keep them in my world, which certain red pill content is imperative to understand to accomplish.
Like I stated before; don’t let yourself be a door mat to women. Going down the red pill route will lead you to the red pill trap and you’ll just be another pessimistic hurt guy like the rest of them.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Leave where? This isn’t a red pill site. OP, compare the post history between the red Pillers and non red Pillers on this site and you will see a glaring difference. All the red Pillers do is post pessimistic doom and gloom shvt and no solutions.
Leave here. Or stay. It makes no difference to me. But contrary to what you said, the vast majority of posters here ARE red pill despite you claiming otherwise. We have a smaller conglomeration of black pillers and MGTOW. But all are welcome.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Leave here. Or stay. It makes no difference to me. But contrary to what you said, the vast majority of posters here ARE red pill despite you claiming otherwise. We have a smaller conglomeration of black pillers and MGTOW. But all are welcome.
When sosuave.com updates it’s bio to Red Pill forum; I will leave. Otherwise, good day sir!

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP,

Nice to have you. First off, if you stick here you will quickly learn who you should listen to and who you shouldn't. This place can greatly enhance your understanding and ability to understand women the more you read up. There is a segment of posters here who are very negative towards women (who are better termed black pill than red pill IMO). As one of our older posters once said - there is gold here, but you have to mine for that gold.

This place is more geared towards pickup than it is "relationship game," which is more or less what you are looking for. But many of the concepts that work on women still work in relationships. The overall key is to become happy with who YOU are and secure in what you can bring to the table independent of your woman. It sounds like you have started that on your own so good for you. Based on your OP, I would just caution against 3 somes for serious relationships. Those tend to cause problems down the road if you show more interest in the 3rd at any point in the encounter, cvm in the 3rd, etc. It also may make her want the 3rd to be a man at some point - another thing to consider.

Good to have you.
I second the part about 3somes. It is great that she has interest in them but there are lots of potential unintended consequences lurking there

Michael Chief

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This site pre-dates Red Pill. It is one of the OG seduction community forums. Red Pill seems to be about some other weird misogynistic sh!t. I dunno.
I don't know about this red pill content that will supposedly help you keep women in your world, but I accomplished that with PUA/seduction stuff before red pill was a thing. You don't need it. I love that you love women. We are of the same mind in that regard. You'll probably love "The Alabaster Girl" by Zan Perrion.
Not interested in sleeping with women outside the marriage, but I've been working to get the wife on board with threesomes (she's into it, but she's picky with women).
I could help you a bit with that. How much has she explored other women?

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This site pre-dates Red Pill. It is one of the OG seduction community forums. Red Pill seems to be about some other weird misogynistic sh!t. I dunno.

I don't know about this red pill content that will supposedly help you keep women in your world, but I accomplished that with PUA/seduction stuff before red pill was a thing. You don't need it. I love that you love women. We are of the same mind in that regard. You'll probably love "The Alabaster Girl" by Zan Perrion.

I could help you a bit with that. How much has she explored other women?
The site pre-dates Red Pill insofar as there was no term for it back then - but it is all "Red Pill." That being a heavy focus on self-improvement, understanding the cut throat nature of women, and making yourself as immune to it affecting you as possible while also navigating their nature to secure sex from them.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This isn't a red pill fan boy forum. There are posters that are pro red pill and there are posters that are completely against it. I am against it and my advice is to DONT DO IT!
If this forum board bothers you so much why are you here? You're the pathetic puzzified coworker who complains about his job to his woman but never leaves.

Michael Chief

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
understanding the cut throat nature of women, and making yourself as immune to it affecting you as possible while also navigating their nature to secure sex from them.
Nah, man. That definitely sounds like the insecure crap about Red Pill that's probably been rubbing me the wrong way. I certainly went through weird misogynistic phases while practicing pickup when I was younger, but I eventually got good at seduction through embracing and appreciating the beauty of women and their femininity, and making myself even more susceptible to their feminine nature.

"I don't conquer. I submit." - Giacomo Casanova

On the surface this quote looks like some AFC/beta sh!t, but put in the right context and it's one of the most powerful seduction concepts.