Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

NEW Technique--- hope it brings you more pvssy

tiburon

Banned
Reaction score
The world is changing and so is the game of men trying to get the women. Therefore we must adapt to it . Here is a technique i have began to use and works like a charm and its called :

DONT GIVE HER THE DYCK! BUT IF YOU DO NEVER CALL AGAIN

I have realized that most of my friends who used to be "the man" in highschool have been facing a very similiar reaction from girls :

THEY FVCK THEM AND NEVER HERE AGAIN FROM HER.

I sitted down and aske them questions and they all had this in common :

THEY CALLED HER BACK BEFORE SHE CALLED THEM,
THEY LET HER STAY AT THEIR PLACE AFTER THE SEX JUST NOT TO BE RUDE.
USUALLY THIS HAPPENED WITH A GIRL FROM A ONE NIGHT STAND , OR ONE THEY KNEW VERY LITTLE OFF.

Most of them admiited that this never happened to them before and that they have always made their girls orgasm, and get hooked on the sex.

Then it happened to me:

I FVCKED A GIRL FOR 3 HOURS MADE HER HAVE HER FIRST ORGASM ...and the she disappeared. SHe did call me back , and we almost had sex again, but it just didnt happened.

Then i moved into my new apartment and there was my new roomate TIM with two girls . He told me they were just friends and that i could try to get with any of them. NEXT NIGHT, he brings home 4 different girls, takes pictures of their tiities and pvssies. NEXT NIGHT the previous two girls bring him back from his job and go do his laundry. NEXT NIGHT he shows me the new
DIESEL pants the girls bought him. GET THE POINT >>>LOL

I asked : DUDE what are u doing to these bytches? I tought i was a pimp but you are ridiculous?

I honestly understood by now i could learn a few things from the man. After he admitted to have fvcked abot 200 - 300 girls he said > TIBURON, I JUST DONT GIVE THEM THE ****!

i was like WHAT?

Then i was tell me three things about women that every men should know in order to get them

he says , ok:

1-) WOMEN TRIFFLE MORE THAN MEN, they are more evelish,
2-) WOMEN ARE HORNIER THAN MAN, they just hide it very well
3-) WOMEN GET WHAT THEY WANT THROUGH A MAN, no matter what it is , car, sex , money , attention, they get it from a man.

and he continued by saying:
" and since they get money and stuff for free , just because they are women, why should i give them anything when i work hard and no one gives me anythin, if anything they should buy me stuff"

So then i go outhere and dont give the dYck to two girls! My value in college when up, and the other girls that knew this girl all the sudden wanted me.

Then i fvcked one of them after a 2 weeks of refusing to give her the dyck and never called her. She calls after one week and saying how much of an asshgole i was. I told her that i dont argue over the phone she came over and fvcked her again.

The other one i dont give the dyck now comes home on the weekedns and makes my bed and waits for me to come back from partying so that hse can lay down in my other bed and watch some tv while i sleep. Funny is that this bytch drives a BMW and i leave in a piece of shyt apartment.

Hope this helps you guys out!

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is interesting information. I'm gonna have to look into that ;)

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
How do you f**k girls without giving them the "dYck"? Doesn't that make it kinda hard? :confused:

Or is this just a challenge thing?

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
he means he is playing hard to get, rather then being easy, so he gives them it eventualy but refuses for a long time!

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
being a challenge has its use, but if your goal is just to ****, then **** her. who cares?

if you meet a girl and shes ready to **** by day 2, but you wait until day 15... what good does that do you? ENJOY YOURSELF! INDULGE!

unless youre interested in DATING the girl, its a waste to let her hang around. if she just wants a ONS, she probably wont call back regardless. and if you give her the ****ing of a lifetime, SHE'LL BE BACK!

tiburon

Banned
Reaction score
LOL

I know its sounds like a Paradox...you want to **** them but u dont, but ****ing them is what you want...So whats the deal huh?

I used to believe in the give them the fvck of a lifetime idea by strong bull but then it clicked. Watch American Pimp. in the dvd the dude says anyone can control a woman's body but her mind thats the whole game.

This girls now and days they fvck more than men.....I met one that was by 75 dudes and thats not counting the one she just sucked their dycks and also not counting the hoes she was with.

You really believe that after 75 dudes youa re going to give her the fvcking of a lifteime. I bet the 75 she fvcked thought the same stuff. I fvcked her and i had to put four fingers inside her pvssy just to feel some pressure in my dyck. The bytch was so wide open my whole wrist would had fittted in there.Nah maybe 75 dudes is an exageration but on the average girls have a higher body count than most men of their same age.
If you dont get in the head you will be another one that bytes the dust! or take the role of a human DILDO...and that aint me ....

And its not about Dating the girl, no one here said anything about dating, but isnt nice to have 3 girls buying you clothes, doing your laundry treating you like a king, and guess what happens when other bytches see you so wanted.. THEY will want you more and you will get more and better pvssy evantually.
\
Women have one weakness that we men have too. Men are insecure about their dyck sizes and thats why women abuse this and put it on the tv to sell pills etc., etc, etc...or to use it against the guy.

Women are insecure about someone not wanting them or someone feeling their body is weird.So when you dont fvck them , they say: "is there something weird with me" no matter if there are 50 guys willing to give it to her that night.

One truth i have come to learn is that money makes more money, and the smae way works with women. Most woman wont want a man that is not wanted by another woman. Therefore pvssy brings more *****!

But dont forget one thing that its very important and that TIM said to me .

YOU DONT NEED PVSSY TO LIVE. PVSSY WILL KILL YOU!( his brother is dying of hiv)

Which brings me to this: by having alot of ***** optional you get to pick and choose the one that you want and believe wont take you to the grave.!

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you get girls THAT interested in your d!ck in the first place? Wouldn't she just find another guy for a quick fix?

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Uhm... yes and no

You must have displayed some value first and then when she's hooked then you do the whole don't give a fck thing

NoBull

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's funny how "Tim" listed things in 1-2-3, I wanna know how the conversation went, more like a teacher/student chat I suppose, LOL.

Great post nonetheless. :p

But ya, after the first f*ck, I don't call them, it usually makes the bytch think "what the hell is wrong with me? ALL guys have called me before" and she'll have insecurities about herself. It's great.

_..._

Reaction score
Sounds like you stumbled onto the pimptight mentality.

15 Mar 00

Take Your Time
--------------

Patience is a virtue, and when striving to be Pimp Tight, patience is a neccesity. This one
is pretty cut and dried, though it will still be challenging to accept and incorporate
considering that the culture we've been born in raised in is based on instant gratification.
Let's face it: No one likes to wait for anything they want. But sometimes (especially in
this game), waiting to cop a broad gives you a much tighter cop than if you had moved sooner.
Remember that movie Twiins? When Arnold would always say, "You moved too soon."? Well, just
like when whoever moved too soon caught it in that movie, if you move too soon, you might catch
absolutely nothing but a headache. It takes time and practice to learn exactly what to say
when, but when you finally develop that knack to go with your patience, the rewards are great
and long-term. Which takes me back to a favorite quote of mine from Iceberg Slim's epic novel,
"Pimp" (which, in case you don't know, is required reading).

"If you chase a *****, you get a chump's weak cop,
If you stalk a *****, you get a pimp's strong cop."

What this means is that if you pursue a female blatanly and obviously (like most guys do),
you are gonna get taken. Sure, you might get the *****, but not much else. And if you get the
*****, you still really haven't gotten anything. But, if you see a chick you like, then take
the time to determine whether she is jocking you or not, then the ball in your possesion. This
is where patience comes in.
Unlike guys, just because a female is on your jock doesn't mean that she will act right
away. You have to remember that women, especially fine ass hoes, get **** offered to them
daily. This is why women are so passive, because they can afford to be. Besides, if she is
jocking you on the subconcious tip, it will take that much longer for her to realize that she
actually does like you in that way (sad, but true).
If you have concluded that she is jocking, two things you can do. One, if you are high
profile enough, is to kick back and chill and hopefully she will approach you or you can get her
to come talk to you. Or two, make first contact then concentrate on 'stealing the ball' in the
future.
Either way, once you all are talking, be nonchalant. She expects you to be all up her ass,
hell, every other guy she talks to is. Keep it short, sweet, and to the point. This is where
you throw the curve ball. Don't let her know you like her consciously, let her know
unconsciously. But only do it in reciprocation. If she is talking to you and she touches you,
make it a point to touch her back before the conversation is over. Just a pat on the shoulder
or a squeeze on the arm will do. Enough of this will mess her head up, because she will be
subconsciously receiving signs that you are not consciously backing up. Over time [the amount
of which varies on Marquee Value Theory, Clout/Front/Environmental factors, and Symp 'n' Salt
factors (aka haters)], she will eventually fold and when she does, it will be damn near forever.

Remember when a girl you liked made you wait forever before you hit, and when you finally
did, you were hooked? Same principle applies here. If you give them what they want too soon,
they lose interest a lot quicker than if you waited.
Another good thing about taking your time is that the sex will be good to her no matter if
you bust quicker than minute rice. Everyone knows that sex is more mental than physical. If
you take the time and massage that brain right, you can't lose. It's like getting a car you've
wanted for a long time. Even though it might drive like a piece of **** with wheels on it, you
would still justify keeping it much longer than a car that you really didn't want in the first
place. In fact, the car you didn't want might even ride better, but since it's not what you
really wanted, you still are not happy.
Apply that line of thinking to hoes. You could **** a ***** whose been jocking you for a
minute for 2 hours and you could **** a ***** whose been on your nutz for a while for 20
minutes, and I'll bet you that the 2nd broad would defintely get more out of it than the first.
I haven't really tore some ***** up in a minute, but the hoes I deal with now defintely act a
lot better and do a lot more than the girlfriend (whose ***** I was KILLIN'!) I had 4 years ago.

Now, chillin' out is not as mundane as it sounds. Trust me, there will be other broads who
will fill the void while the top dollar hoes are figuring out what they really want. Plus,
these so called 'friends' of yours will cook for you, take you out, buy you stuff, and you're
not even ****ing them! In all absolute honesty, the longer you take to **** a *****, the longer
you will be able to keep that *****, 'cause curiosity is a mutha****ah.
Matter of fact, you can actually reverse the roles on them. They will be trying to kiss you
and you will be like, "I think we are moving to fast." Boy, now that is some good ****. I'm
not saying not to **** the *****. I'm just saying make sure that you are pimpin' her good
before you do. I'm gonna end this with some examples for you to chew on.

One of my broads I haven't even kissed yet. This girl shows up at my work place with
dinner, takes me out to eat/movies, I can walk into her work and order damn near anything on the
menu. The best part is, she is all about taking it slow, which is cool because I'm gonna get a
lot of goodies before I have to do any 'work' (aka stabbin')! You gotta love that. In the
meanwhile, there is this other broad who I knew was on my nuts a year ago, but she was out of
state so I played the 'Hi/Bye' game. I would see her like once every 4 months at a club or
something. Never pursued, never asked/gave phone numbers. This last new year's eve, she
finally folded and gave me the number. This broad took me out to eat/movies, then commenced to
slob my knob. THEN, she flew out to see me for Valentine's Day, and calls me every night 'just
to hear my voice'. The other day, she had an 'O-ring' just sitting around her crib thinking
about me. Ahhh...It's a beautiful thing.

In closing, taking your time may take some getting used to, but the rewards are lovely.
Think of it as sacrificing today for a better tomorrow.

How U luv DAT?
The Kidd!!

DiSt0rTi0n_07

Don Juan
Reaction score
Chicks get offended if you ask upfront if they have STDs...

How do you guys go about doing this? No pvssy is worth a STD!!!

Meffid Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
human dildo??...that doesnt seem that bad to me...:p

tiburon

Banned
Reaction score
If you dont care about being a human dildo you got no respect for yourself and will get nothing but the scummiest pvssy and be disrespected for youyr entire life.

I usually before i go to bed with a girl when she is naked and i am about to put it in ...i ask ..are you clean ..no stds..? and look at her face reaction? to see if she lies or not!

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's a good tip, only works if the girl digs you in the first place.

luv_ya_amj

Don Juan
Reaction score
Can I Getta Amen?

Aw...this website's great ain't it? It truly separates the 'blatantly obvious' from the 'let's hide it' monsters...LOL

Thanks for the never-ending info, fellas. ;)