Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

New girl is great but

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve met an amazing chick that I am dating after being single for almost two years and playing the field. She cooks for me, gives me amazing sex, and never flakes on me. My only complaint is that she has called me selfish a few times. Right now my main goal is to make money and she has complained that I put money first before anything else in my life.

I also had a trip to Florida I booked 3 months ago with some friends before I even met her and she wants me to cancel because my family and her family has big parties that weekend she wants to go to and I refuse to cancel my trip.

She wants to see me 4-5 days a week and I simply do not have the time for it. I still want to keep her but she needs to get on the same page. I’m not going to put a woman before my career.

Any advice on how to tell her this without being a ****? She says she’s on board with it and supports me but her actions seem different. She also complains that I talk about money too much.

No **** I’m trying to get ****ing rich

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she doesn't like it, show her the door. If you were a basement dwelling unemployed neckbeard she wouldn't have gone anywhere near you.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the natural world, women NEED men, but men don't need women; we only WANT women. It's a biological imbalance. Our urges are cyclical, but their need is perpetual. She will always want you to need her like she needs you...until you do...and then she'll lose respect for you, because she knows, on a cellular level, that a man isn't supposed to NEED a woman. As long as you never give a woman want she WANTS, and only what she needs, you're fine. Women are like children; every kid thinks he wants to own a candy store.
Nice post but I don’t get how this applies to me. I’m basically gonna tell her she needs to get with my lifestyle or find another guy

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Ignore her drama and keep banging her. Works for me.

Smartone84

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I also had a trip to Florida I booked 3 months ago with some friends before I even met her and she wants me to cancel because my family and her family has big parties that weekend she wants to go to
The second I'd hear something like this the relationship would be over. The fact that you don't see the ridiculousness and insanity of it, especially after what, a 2 month relationship?... is concerning.