Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

New-data-shows-more-than-half-young-people-america-dont-have-romantic-partner

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Given our ages, I don't think either of us ever had a good environment. I talked about seeing a decline in behavior from 2004-05 to 2011-12, and things weren't even that great in terms of women's behavior in 2004-05.
I picked up several virgins in 04/05. When young lulz. Imagine a virgin female in 2021. You probably caught big foot and godzilla the same day too.

It's been quite a dumpster fire all our lives. Gen X women are extremely repulsive. Puggy, porky, absolutely disgusting. I saw a Aaron Clarey video of him sperging out on Xer women. I know why lulz!

You are way more PUA than MGTOW. I don't align with the MGTOW ideology either.

MGTOW has been associated with sexlessness due to the incel component of their membership base. An incel, by default, is a MGTOW. An incel is going his own way, because the collective female population has rejected him.
Outside of the avoidance of state marriage, I disagree with the ideology. I won't call them out or black pill like a certain boomer blogger. I know that the struggle is real and even with game, I take Ls. It's easy to blog. It's another thing to actually game. I get why dudes so low down the pecking order would checkout. I think guys at any level can get success but to what degree is the Real Q?

Seeing the next generation of PUA on the come up. AG Hayden, Denton/karisma king, Austen Summers, Tusk, Les and others. It's hilarious how much better looking (no homosexual) in contrast to rsd or ToddV and the old school. It's not even close. Call it nostalgia but there is something impressive seeing a guy with apparent low smv batting way out of their league and pulling.

timmyroni

Banned
Reaction score
I agree but its quite concerning how handsome lads are now doing these short online red pill video clips
Which videos are you referring to? I don't think I've seen any videos like this.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's been quite a dumpster fire all our lives. Gen X women are extremely repulsive. Puggy, porky, absolutely disgusting. I saw a Aaron Clarey video of him sperging out on Xer women. I know why lulz!
Gen X women? Gen X is birth years 1965-1981. Gen X women haven't been relevant in a long time. I banged some slightly older Gen X during the 2000s.

Millennials (1982-1996 birth years) are more relevant to us.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gen X women? Gen X is birth years 1965-1981. Gen X women haven't been relevant in a long time. I banged some slightly older Gen X during the 2000s.

Millennials (1982-1996 birth years) are more relevant to us.
Oh I know. My demographic is 20s. Preferably 18-23. But my dad won't sick itself lulz!

I meant I saw a Xer woman that fits the bill for what Aaron sperging out about. Absolutely repulsive. Piggy puggy bull ring, arms are do fat they are bigger than our legs. Of course doesn't lift but green hair.

I swear it's as if they are trying to compete for the most disgusting of the century award.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh I know. My demographic is 20s. Preferably 18-23. But my dad won't sick itself lulz!

I meant I saw a Xer woman that fits the bill for what Aaron sperging out about. Absolutely repulsive. Piggy puggy bull ring, arms are do fat they are bigger than our legs. Of course doesn't lift but green hair.

I swear it's as if they are trying to compete for the most disgusting of the century award.
Diicks unfortunately do not suck themselves.

Aaron Clarey is a good guy.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Diicks unfortunately do not suck themselves.

Aaron Clarey is a good guy.
100 hour week. Blasted Autocorrect jibberish.

Was so tired the other day on a drive at 4am. I saw a man standing by a phone booth. There was no man or a telephone.

I need sleep.