Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

New-data-shows-more-than-half-young-people-america-dont-have-romantic-partner

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What percentage out of the 100% are just done with it all and are just vol-cels? I can't be the only one
who doesn't want sex/relationship/companionship... I've said it before, I simply don't like todays
women, they're just fvcking awful. A wet hole isn't enough reward for putting up with their bollocks.
You have some good memories of a past relationship in your life at least right?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Spam game"

Reality: spam game actually increases your odds of finding a girl who is receptive to you. When you only approach girls who signal you, you may think you are being more efficient ("got laid after only approaching 3 girls. That's a 1 in 3 hook-to-lay ratio, while my friend had to approach 10 girls to get laid. So therefore I have better game than him, cuz for me it takes less girls to approach in order to get laid") but in reality is less efficient because 1) as you've noted, girls are sht at signaling (girls that may have been receptive to you, you ignored only because she didn't send signals) and 2) false signals).
Spam game at night is a valid approach for reasons that you noted. However, a person needs more tolerance to alcohol, night owl tendencies, and a thick skin for dealing with rejections for doing that style of game. None of those factors play to my personal strengths.

My lifetime notch count is above that of most men.

Re: The guy who was running "spam game" -- Another guy and I both know him. This other guy (a guy who read "Mystery Method") and I both have called his style "spam game". I don't think we are shaming. We are critiquing the style. That other guy has been in a relationship with the same woman for 5+ years and she is a thin woman with big, natural breasts. That's an accomplishment, and his use of "Mystery Method" helped him initially attract and retain for a long time.

"never made one day approach"

The implication here, as I'm well aware you like to preach on here, is that daygame is real game. Reality: out of all the ways of meeting women (daygame, nightgame, social circle game, online game), daygame is by far the worst in terms of racking up notches (inb4, muh quality. That title goes to social circle game. Not daygame).
Day game is tough. It is quite difficult to approach women in non-bar settings during the day. I note that often.

The rationale for doing non-bar venue approaching isn't necessarily to rack up notches. I would recommend using non-bar approaching for the purpose of some sort of extended relationship. My primary goal is extended relationships. I don't want to get married and am not likely to have kids.

With approaching in non-bar settings, there is less volume of attractive women than what's out in a bar. Also, less volume than online. The pro is the face time as compared to online and better setting (not too late, sober) than nightlife.

You're right that quality of interaction is better in social circle. I'm 38 years old and my social circles over the years have never been capable of producing dates for me. Now, everyone else in my social circle has been in 5+ year long relationships. Although my social circle was never good on its best day, it is downright pitiful now. Non-bar approaching is my best available option and has been for many years.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What percentage out of the 100% are just done with it all and are just vol-cels? I can't be the only one who doesn't want sex/relationship/companionship... I've said it before, I simply don't like todays
women, they're just fvcking awful. A wet hole isn't enough reward for putting up with their bollocks.
Honestly, I've always thought that if I had to act how some posters on this forum say you have to act in order to get women, I wouldn't bother with it. I would rather do without.

That's part of the growing number of female insols. Insols are different than incels. Insols usually have an active social life with their female friends and are able to get laid without much difficulty.

Millennials are good at avoiding attachments.
Back in my day they called these women "free spirits". Some women are just commitment-phobes. And I guess others just like to do their own thing.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would agree that all volcels are MGTOW. But not incels. Incels are not choosing to go their own way. Players can be MGTOW also, if they are interested in pump and dump only. I would say @DEEZEDBRAH is MGTOW.

At least based on the original idea MGTOW.
I don't align myself with said ideology. I could definitely see how my posts would be perceived given my stance on marriage. It's mostly because of the Divorce rape, child custody, the fact women are encouraged to slut out, and break their own home.

@stringpuller is legit. If a fella wants a family or a lineage, I see the nuclear as the beat way forward for kids. I think certain cultures are better suited.

I wouldn't tolerate divorce rape in the UK. I would do my houdini disappearing act. The alternative is of course setting the the house on fire and rotting in prison.

Wait wut?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spam game at night is a valid approach for reasons that you noted. However, a person needs more tolerance to alcohol, night owl tendencies, and a thick skin for dealing with rejections for doing that style of game. None of those factors play to my personal strengths.

My lifetime notch count is above that of most men.

Re: The guy who was running "spam game" -- Another guy and I both know him. This other guy (a guy who read "Mystery Method") and I both have called his style "spam game". I don't think we are shaming. We are critiquing the style. That other guy has been in a relationship with the same woman for 5+ years and she is a thin woman with big, natural breasts. That's an accomplishment, and his use of "Mystery Method" helped him initially attract and retain for a long time.

Day game is tough. It is quite difficult to approach women in non-bar settings during the day. I note that often.

The rationale for doing non-bar venue approaching isn't necessarily to rack up notches. I would recommend using non-bar approaching for the purpose of some sort of extended relationship. My primary goal is extended relationships. I don't want to get married and am not likely to have kids.

With approaching in non-bar settings, there is less volume of attractive women than what's out in a bar. Also, less volume than online. The pro is the face time as compared to online and better setting (not too late, sober) than nightlife.

You're right that quality of interaction is better in social circle. I'm 38 years old and my social circles over the years have never been capable of producing dates for me. Now, everyone else in my social circle has been in 5+ year long relationships. Although my social circle was never good on its best day, it is downright pitiful now. Non-bar approaching is my best available option and has been for many years.
I've been more tactful and charming at home. A trip to ibiza or when much younger on spring break, I was fully Chai gunning pickup. Essentially spam approach. Blow me or blow me out.

Urgency like your response if you were in a room with a terrorist with a bomb strapped to his chest.

Urgency and my ability to convey just that has led to many snl in spam approaching. It's not pretty but lulz!

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, that helps. Women in major metro areas are inundated by attention and they tend to be more apathetic towards men. I didn't notice this apathy until the 2010s in my current city. I've made the apathy observation before and I have had other men in my personal life tell me without prompting that they've experienced an increase in female apathy during the 2010s. Since 2001, I have been in mid-sized or large metro areas. The larger the metro area, the worse women typically behave.
It was good pretty 2010. Women were still crazy just less psychopathy. After 2010, things went downhill and fast. The Julien media scandal was 2013. I heard PWF called it going full retard when on God mode. Early stages of SJW kicking off. #meepoo! A number of other rubbish. We got only fans and thots on steroids.

Nice insights man. Modern women love the city. The only remedy is enjoying the decline and pillaging what you can. Train like a super sayain. Become 8+ or damage near close. Get bank. Live a great lifestyle. Even then, it's no guarantee. It just increases probability in your favor. Competition is pathetic.

I question if my GAME is that good or my competition is that bad. Lulz! Likely a combo of the two.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Nice insights man. Modern women love the city. The only remedy is enjoying the decline and pillaging what you can. Train like a super sayain. Become 8+ or damage near close. Get bank. Live a great lifestyle. Even then, it's no guarantee. It just increases probability in your favor. Competition is pathetic.

I question if my GAME is that good or my competition is that bad. Lulz! Likely a combo of the two.
The thing is back in 2013 i got way better results despite being a skinny guy and having an Emo Hairstyle, with no game. On Tinder i literally just had bathroom selfies and a bio with an anime quote. I got like 30+ matches a day with the auto swipe app.

Today i have professionally taken pictures, put on more muscle mass and have a good hairstyle but the thing is I'm lucky to even get 5 a day now (most of them being mediocre looking women or fake accounts). Sometimes i get zero matches.

God Help the next generation of men, because they have a very tough road ahead of them.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time she says "I have a boyfriend" when you cold approach her, you know there's a more-than 50% chance she's lying
That's a good point. I haven't heard the "I have a boyfriend" excuse in a long time. It might be close to 10 years since the last time I heard that excuse. Women's excuse making in cold approaching might have evolved a lot over time.

It was good pretty 2010. Women were still crazy just less psychopathy. After 2010, things went downhill and fast. The Julien media scandal was 2013. I heard PWF called it going full retard when on God mode. Early stages of SJW kicking off. #meepoo! A number of other rubbish. We got only fans and thots on steroids.
Given our ages, I don't think either of us ever had a good environment. I talked about seeing a decline in behavior from 2004-05 to 2011-12, and things weren't even that great in terms of women's behavior in 2004-05.

I don't align myself with said ideology. I could definitely see how my posts would be perceived given my stance on marriage. It's mostly because of the Divorce rape, child custody, the fact women are encouraged to slut out, and break their own home.
You are way more PUA than MGTOW. I don't align with the MGTOW ideology either.

MGTOW has been associated with sexlessness due to the incel component of their membership base. An incel, by default, is a MGTOW. An incel is going his own way, because the collective female population has rejected him.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The surplus of men has led to men dating down to get laid. So yes, subpar looking chicks have been railed by above average looking men and they think that they are entitled to the rating caliber of man that has pumped and dumped them.
thats what i meant by fake abundance, i should have expanded on that

9-3enthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a lot of talk about IOIs and choosing signals. I think they were more common prior to 2000, when Boomers and X'ers made up the majority of daters. I turned 18 in 2001 and became aware of the concept of IOI and signaling somewhere around 2001-02. Over time, I've looked for signals and I've never been impressed with the quantity of signals I received. Since 2001, I have never had a BMI above 25, so my weight has been normal.

I did see more choosing signals from 2002-2006 then I've seen in the years since. Even my 2002-2006 quantity disappointed me and most of that period was spent as an undergraduate in college. Since the smartphone and earbuds gained popularity, I've seen my choosing signals fall. I've come to the conclusion that Millennial women are poor at signaling.

...... there's an issue with signaling amongst the younger generations of women.
Yes, I certainly agree with this...

I'm older than most here, so my target 'audience' is similarly older for the most part.
I'm 57, but look about mid 40s (so I've been told, many times)
Just walking around doing my daily thing I notice IOIs from women of all ages, but only really get signals or reciprocation of eye contact from those who are mid 30s and upwards.
The younger ones will look, but then when they realise I've noticed they'll mostly look away instantly, and sometimes even look a little embarrassed - It's almost as if they're a little bit overwhelmed... well maybe 'overwhelmed' is a bit strong... What's a word that means the same but... less so..?
I think the smartphone generation are losing many social skills that the more mature of us take for granted - and in these days of instant OLD gratification... REAL world interactions, especially the initial 'meet', are suffering.

allergictobs

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that we're seeing worse social skills among Millennial women, who can struggle to operate outside of the tech world.
Yes, definitely noticed this. Many of them seem to have trouble talking with men, for example at work place. They seem to "freeze" because the situation is so out of ordinary. I think there are more and more women who don't interact outside their small social circle, and as a result, their general social skills are lacking. This applies to men too, but it is weird seeing this from women as the older generations seem to interact normally with everyone.

allergictobs

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im 6 foot 2 , I can tell you this women are over exposed.

nothing is special to them anymore.

I walked through the supermarket earlier I was heavily outnumbered by women, the only choosing signals i got was from 40+

men have devalued themselves so much, women dont care.
I'm not directing the following at your post specifically, but it got me thinking.

Height really is not that important. I'm just barely 5'9. I have a very good physique though and dress sharply. Over the last few years, I've got more interested looks from young women in public than ever before. I'm not sure why, but it certainly isn't my height.

I also don't think that women aren't noticing guys because they aren't special enough. I think it's mostly because they have mental health issues and don't even consider themselves dating anyone. Guys are always looking at girls when in public, but girls don't do the same unless they are in the mood. There's a big difference.

Many guys on this forum are seriously talking about how being only 6'1 is a drawback and that they aren't muscular enough. That's crazy talk. Being over 6 feet tall and in decent shape puts you easily in top 5% of men lookswise. Women are picky, but they are not THAT picky. If you are struggling with women with these stats, it is not abot your height or physique, that's for sure.

roaming shark

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not a naturally negative person, but I will say it’s really unsettling when you realize that even the top PUAs close on less than 10% of their approaches. I’m fairly experienced in pick up and I will say that it never ceases to amaze me how uninterested average women are when you approach them. Yes, you have to be somewhat normal and not threatening; but even so it’s just amazing. The incentive structure for talking to random people has been almost demolished. Why talk to some rando? Girl or guy... when there’s social media all tracking our locations and Public status updates. Again, there is NO incentive for someone to put forward effort in cultivating a relationship with a random person.

Imagine our grandfathers....I think this is a huge factor in this.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I am not a naturally negative person, but I will say it’s really unsettling when you realize that even the top PUAs close on less than 10% of their approaches. I’m fairly experienced in pick up and I will say that it never ceases to amaze me how uninterested average women are when you approach them. Yes, you have to be somewhat normal and not threatening; but even so it’s just amazing. The incentive structure for talking to random people has been almost demolished. Why talk to some rando? Girl or guy... when there’s social media all tracking our locations and Public status updates. Again, there is NO incentive for someone to put forward effort in cultivating a relationship with a random person.

Imagine our grandfathers....I think this is a huge factor in this.
Prior to smartphones, when I went out, I would find bored women willing to chat. Even if they weren’t attracted, then were open to some conversation and a few laughs. That doesn’t really happen today. They won’t even talk to a guy unless there is very solid attraction.

allergictobs

Don Juan
Reaction score
The incentive structure for talking to random people has been almost demolished. Why talk to some rando? Girl or guy... when there’s social media all tracking our locations and Public status updates. Again, there is NO incentive for someone to put forward effort in cultivating a relationship with a random person.
True, and this also applies to online dating. It just goes to show that women need something more to be interested - in most cases, they aren't motivated enough by looks, they need to observe the guy for a while to become attracted. This is the main problem of OLD in my opinion.

Overall, the observation you made tells about the situation as a whole. I've said this before, but I strongly think that most women aren't really that interested in forming relationships these days. They want easy life. Thanks to modern inventions, tv, social media, etc., they have almost eveything they want and they don't even need to leave their house. Women have always been like this, but it has never before been possible to achieve such a lifestyle without marrying a wealthy guy.

If sex dolls or virtual sex became realistic (i'm not advocating for them), men would start to act more like women in that they would simply be disinterested in pursuing women.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many guys on this forum are seriously talking about how being only 6'1 is a drawback and that they aren't muscular enough. That's crazy talk. Being over 6 feet tall and in decent shape puts you easily in top 5% of men lookswise. Women are picky, but they are not THAT picky. If you are struggling with women with these stats, it is not abot your height or physique, that's for sure.
I agree but its quite concerning how handsome lads are now doing these short online red pill video clips

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men are more romantic than women. So all this says is that social media and the feminism of society has made women less desirable and agreeable.

allergictobs

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree but its quite concerning how handsome lads are now doing these short online red pill video clips
Well, they are already tall and handsome. Being slightly more handsome or taller wouldn't solve their problems.

I'm quite sure that these are very competitive guys who are trying to play the OLD/swipe app game, and get disappointed because of the results. They are not used to losing, but OLD is a game where very few men can win, and most of those wins are by pure luck.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is back in 2013 i got way better results despite being a skinny guy and having an Emo Hairstyle, with no game. On Tinder i literally just had bathroom selfies and a bio with an anime quote. I got like 30+ matches a day with the auto swipe app.

Today i have professionally taken pictures, put on more muscle mass and have a good hairstyle but the thing is I'm lucky to even get 5 a day now (most of them being mediocre looking women or fake accounts). Sometimes i get zero matches.

God Help the next generation of men, because they have a very tough road ahead of them.
It's gotten worse which is why IMHO GAME is a necessity. Obv lift and looks max. Get the bag. Not for girls but off the jump girls know what's up.

A great product needs little marketing. A billionaire or Chad don't need to have game to get girls. The lack of game will lend to divorce rape later.

With respect to apps, the algorithm changed. It's a tool to extract resources from men as women are not paying. I prefer pickup irl vs any Era of apps or MySpace. There'sa disconnect in the culture that cheers women off a cliff as e thot. Just look through an old high school year book and contrast 2021. It's not a good time.

It's funny. See girls things never took well with and than date a hotter younger tighter better looking girl that is similar yet better looking. The game is funny. It's all Hilarious. If you aren't laughing you are not doing it right. Doubling down on the catch and release nature of the game and enjoy the decline